Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
She's doing laundry so just pick up the basket, take the clothes out of the washer and trash them. She'll just stay in her room.

With Kali put the cat litter in the paint can

after that I have no idea
Cat litter? Where?

Edit: Wardrobe on Room 101

Last edited:

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
So, does Araceli definitely get a boyfriend if you get her the cosplay materials on day 3 and have cosplay sex on day 4 or is it only if you encourage her to do cosplay at the con thing?

Probably a noob question, I'm on my first pass. No idea how people are winning the sex games a bunch of times, 3 times with one girl is the most I've managed.
Hi, araceli will have a boyfriend on day 6 if you have the event "encouraged araceli to cosplay." that event is triggered during the day 4 sex build up dialog that starts with the question "So have you been to herocon before?" it doesn't matter whether or not you helped her with the cosplay on day 3. if you want to avoid the event (so araceli won't have a boyfriend) just make sure you don't select any dialog options within that dialog tree which reinforce cosplaying, or you could just skip that dialog altogether.

literally the last thing that i was considering putting into this update was a setting for difficulty. it didn't make 0.7.0, but will be in 0.7.1

Itallium

Mar 3, 2019
I'm sure there is sex scene with Oki because of teaser, but I don't know how to reach it. I think we need to do something with birdhouse inside Oki's room or with birdhouse on the workbench.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
How do you fuck Shantel on the 6th day?
Do what the dev said here in quote below, to make sure araceli has a boyfriend on day 6. Or in other words Araceli without boyfriend = bang and Araceli with boyfriend = no bang and hence Shantel bang.
Hi, araceli will have a boyfriend on day 6 if you have the event "encouraged araceli to cosplay." that event is triggered during the day 4 sex build up dialog that starts with the question "So have you been to herocon before?" it doesn't matter whether or not you helped her with the cosplay on day 3. if you want to avoid the event (so araceli won't have a boyfriend) just make sure you don't select any dialog options within that dialog tree which reinforce cosplaying, or you could just skip that dialog altogether.

literally the last thing that i was considering putting into this update was a setting for difficulty. it didn't make 0.7.0, but will be in 0.7.1

Ethanuel1

Aug 16, 2020
Do what the dev said here in quote below, to make sure araceli has a boyfriend on day 6. Or in other words Araceli without boyfriend = bang and Araceli with boyfriend = no bang and hence Shantel bang.
I have Araceli with a boyfriend, but I still cant get with Shantel. She keeps asking for something cold, but doesnt want ice water. What does she need?

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
C:\Users\(Your Name Here)\AppData\LocalLow\theCyborgMummy\theHandymanGame

I don't have that pathing, i keep my H games in Downloads so in this case I go:
Downloads/the-handyman-070-win32/HandyManGame_32/ and from there I don't know where to go and put it. (There's the monobleeding and game data folders, tried putting it in both in different folders but still doesn't work.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I don't have that pathing, i keep my H games in Downloads so in this case I go:
Downloads/the-handyman-070-win32/HandyManGame_32/ and from there I don't know where to go and put it. (There's the monobleeding and game data folders, tried putting it in both in different folders but still doesn't work.
Where you store the game should not matter. most likely you aren't seeing your AppData folder because it is hidden. follow instructions to show hidden files/folders

• Red Heart
Reactions: betatest001

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
how to get blackhawk from karli ???
Is there any more sex content for Karli on Day 5 besides her painting your dick black?
to sort of answer both of your questions at once, the key as to whether or not you have the 'blackhawk' experience or 'painting lesson' experience on day 5 basically boils down to what karli is painting on day 3 for you. she is either painting a hot dog (in which case you will be able to talk to her about your favorite hockey team, the Blackhawks), or she is painting a picture of herself and Grant having sex (which will allow for the opportunity for sex with her on day 5).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crave

David Bundy

Jun 17, 2018
ive seen shontel and tanya and brooke have extra outfits they all have three i just cant seem to get the last one for either of them i got shontels one u find on day 5 i got karlis u find on day 4 and brookes u find on day 7 but after that im at a point i cant find the others

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes