thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
i have started a wiki:

anyone who is interested in helping fill it out see this video:

Reactions: scarfer

largedad

Dec 11, 2017
Is it a bug or am I looking for another painting, because I can't hang up the sex painting in the living room and there are no other alternatives to put there.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Is it a bug or am I looking for another painting, because I can't hang up the sex painting in the living room and there are no other alternatives to put there.
hold the sex painting, and then click on one of the two paintings above karli's bed

Rikku

Apr 15, 2018
i cannot find the last painting in day 4 its called "meadow" danna says blue but i dont get it...

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
i must be blind as i cant find my clothes day 5 :V
(edit) okay if you use the computer (click the choices) and then get up you ''wearing'' clothes aka the character is naked still but missing a dick so i can talk to tanya xD

Last edited:

Fok.rt

Mar 6, 2018
i must be blind as i cant find my clothes day 5 :V
(edit) no clue how but im now ''wearing'' clothes aka the character is naked still but missing a dick so i can talk to tanya xD
U need turn off the TV, tv remote on a rack on the first floor. Your clothes be in next room, next to the washing machine.
Sry for my english.

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
U need turn off the TV, tv remote on a rack on the first floor. Your clothes be in next room, next to the washing machine.
Sry for my english.
thanks for the info and that was my bad i just tried to click the remote in my inventory and not on the actual tv :LOL:

Fok.rt

Mar 6, 2018
thanks for the info and that was my bad i just tried to click the remote in my inventory and not on the actual tv :LOL:
Glad to be usefull=) Do u know what to do next? I have drill, drill bit, phillips screw driver, box of screws and towel rack. But i cant do anything with frill markers.
(EDIT) firts - take bit, second - click on drill and attach bit, third - drill each marker.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes