Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Is Sonam and the Dean unlockable for the Animations Option from the title screen?
From what I've seen no, you can only unlock cosmetics from the title screen. Sonam and the Dean aren't unlockable yet for model switching for the animation viewer either way as they don't have their main "romance" scenes implemented. There's a " " you can get from Sonam on Day 9 though but that only unlocks viewing the animation for that one specific scene.

himler

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have a full unlocked save? I don't really feel like doing more playthroughs to unlock the rest of the scenes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Im not sure how that post helps me. You mean the saves posted on that page?
Page numbers of posts can differ depending on your forum settings (how many messages you want per page), so best to only focus on the "post" number.

However ... 758 indeed isn't helpful (I should know, it is a post of mine) ...

himler

Jun 16, 2017
Page numbers of posts can differ depending on your forum settings (how many messages you want per page), so best to only focus on the "post" number.

However ... 758 indeed isn't helpful (I should know, it is a post of mine) ...
Yeah I got that, that's why I was confused. Post 758 isn't really helpful lol

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Delete this folder: C:\Users\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\theCyborgMummy\theHandymanGame

Im not sure how that post helps me. You mean the saves posted on that page?
LOL its where full save is . 751*

Here's a full save, guys. Everything should be unlocked.

Save file is located in C:\Users\[User name]\AppData\LocalLow\theCyborgMummy.
Here click on this instead it will take you to the post.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Apparently my host just, you know... lost all my data. I guess that's the price of using a free service. I began reuploading the pages, but ran out of data... again the price of using a free host. i will continue reuploading, when my data is free again, so missing a bunch of pages and all pictures for the moment.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes