Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Ok, i have restored everything (as far as i can tell). Please let me know if you find pages or images missing.
Most of the main pages (Days and Scenes) are working!

So far the only one that I've found missing is the page for " "
*Found another one: the page for is missing as well
*The link to the missing
* also missing now

*will continue to edit this if more are found

Last edited:
Reactions: thecyborgmummy

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
With Day 11 around the corner, would like to ask cyborgmummy if there are plans for other maps besides the normal house, dean's office, and bonus content (the ones with shontel and aki).

Wanted to ask in advanced since the thread would most likely focus on the update once it's out and since I'll probably lose net for the upcoming weeks.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
With Day 11 around the corner, would like to ask cyborgmummy if there are plans for other maps besides the normal house, dean's office, and bonus content (the ones with shontel and aki).
Highly unlikely that there will be another location in the main game, but definitely possible that some bonus content could come around in a new location or two (though currently none is planned).

Reactions: pgm_01

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Highly unlikely that there will be another location in the main game, but definitely possible that some bonus content could come around in a new location or two (though currently none is planned).
Is there any new news from the status of the next update? Since the last update on itch.io was 69 days ago.

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
how bout this? expect day 11 to be released on itch within 24 hours :)
Finally got my connection returned but was pleasantly surprised to see the notification! Looking forward to this a lot Mr. dev and hope more people are inspired to buy this game as mentioned by september1444:LUL:

Went through reading your update on and it will be interesting to see how the retcons play out. Sadly, will have to wait to try it out til' the end of the week due to work. Apologies for the constant questioning but in preparation for this "session:BootyTime:" I'd just like to ask/mention some realizations:

- In response to the first retcon of you not being able to "both see the thing in the closet (where Grant sits in a ring of ash) AND to experience Tanya's session" anymore, what will happen to the saves wherein we did achieve this? Will one decision override the other or will we simply have to do Day 10 again?
- While thinking about this retcon, I came to the realization that there might be a possible oversight. Is there any particular reason you can cheat on Shontel with Tanya on Day 10 but not cheat on Oki or Araceli?
- On the more erotic side of things:4Head:, are there any plans for scenes/scenarios wherein you'll have multiple partners at the same time? That could be a way to solve the possible oversight OR build up the deliberate decision in the previous point:cool:

Although I haven't gotten the chance to personally try Day 11, I'm sure it'll be a banger and hope you get some well deserved R'n'R thecyborgmummy! Looking forward to see your insights on the lore changes later down the line!

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
- In response to the first retcon of you not being able to "both see the thing in the closet (where Grant sits in a ring of ash) AND to experience Tanya's session" anymore, what will happen to the saves wherein we did achieve this? Will one decision override the other or will we simply have to do Day 10 again?
If you have the Power of Suk-Jest Eon, your game will continue on that storyline and ignore the fact you also have Forgoing the Rules

- While thinking about this retcon, I came to the realization that there might be a possible oversight. Is there any particular reason you can cheat on Shontel with Tanya on Day 10 but not cheat on Oki or Araceli?
Good catch. Yeah, you should not be able to do that. I see the error in the dialog logic which allowed for that. Thank you.

Although I haven't gotten the chance to personally try Day 11, I'm sure it'll be a banger and hope you get some well deserved R'n'R thecyborgmummy! Looking forward to see your insights on the lore changes later down the line!

GeorgeTheBush

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, on day 11 when I enter the room Oki is in, she comes up and then a neverending stare battle scene starts. Is that supposed to happen? :D

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Hi, on day 11 when I enter the room Oki is in, she comes up and then a neverending stare battle scene starts. Is that supposed to happen? :D
no. do you mind sharing your save file? if you put the folder "theHandymanGame" into a zip. found here: C:\Users\(Your Name)\AppData\LocalLow\theCyborgMummy\

ctpb

Sep 8, 2018
Ayo great game! But can anyone help me on day 4 to get the scene (coaplay path) with Araceli? I can only sit next to her on the bed but then nothing happens (all other tasks are completed)

Reactions: nnoe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHandyman-THECYBORGMUMMY-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
Ayo great game! But can anyone help me on day 4 to get the scene (coaplay path) with Araceli? I can only sit next to her on the bed but then nothing happens (all other tasks are completed)
same happens to me :S Someone WELP pls

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes