Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

GeorgeTheBush

Jan 23, 2020
That fondle option should not be there at that point and i think is what's causing you to get stuck. if you just enter the room, oki should come to you and start a conversation, then disengage and leave the room. if you click fondle that logic gets messed up and she breaks her brain. Can you see if just entering the room without clicking on Oki avoids the problem on your end?
Sadly no, this is the part where the "stare battle" starts, no conversation and also no possibility to get out of that, except for restarting the game. Is it just my savegame which is broken? If yes maybe I could replace it with a different one :p

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Sadly no, this is the part where the "stare battle" starts, no conversation and also no possibility to get out of that, except for restarting the game. Is it just my savegame which is broken? If yes maybe I could replace it with a different one :p
I don't see anything wrong with your save file.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
could you do me a favor. Start up the game, load day 11. immediately go into the Meeting Room where Oki is, don't talk to anyone, just go straight there. enter the room, let Oki lock you in the stare down. once it has happened. quit out of the game and then if you could just post the "player.log" which is in that folder with the rest of the save files. i'm hoping i can get some insight into what's happening from that.

DbroKing

May 14, 2020
I'm having a kind of similar issue, I had Tanya in day 11, figured out how to get her out of the room, Oki got out of the closet, stood in front of the whiteboard and now I don't have any options of interactions with her, except 'Cancel' which isn't the most exciting interaction in my honest opinion...
Again, it's a bit different but the problem might be the same, just in different situations?

• Haha
Reactions: master110

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I'm having a kind of similar issue, I had Tanya in day 11, figured out how to get her out of the room, Oki got out of the closet, stood in front of the whiteboard and now I don't have any options of interactions with her, except 'Cancel' which isn't the most exciting interaction in my honest opinion...
Again, it's a bit different but the problem might be the same, just in different situations?
You're probably right that this is a related issue. Oki did not engage with Grant at all when exiting the closet? could you tell me by which method you got Tanya out of the Meeting room? did you 1- help her figure out how to have a meeting, 2- use the white board, or 3- use eye contact therapy?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, in real life I would have wished for that option quite a few times (and some girls may have, too, to be fair).

But for games, yeah, I agree.

Reactions: DbroKing

GeorgeTheBush

Jan 23, 2020
could you do me a favor. Start up the game, load day 11. immediately go into the Meeting Room where Oki is, don't talk to anyone, just go straight there. enter the room, let Oki lock you in the stare down. once it has happened. quit out of the game and then if you could just post the "player.log" which is in that folder with the rest of the save files. i'm hoping i can get some insight into what's happening from that.
Tried to do that, but now it works. I'm not sure if I ever tried that or if I talked to Jess before. Got an interaction with Oki, then she disengaged and now I have to catch her off guard.
I tried to provoke the error again but now it keeps working :WaitWhat:...

DbroKing

May 14, 2020
You're probably right that this is a related issue. Oki did not engage with Grant at all when exiting the closet? could you tell me by which method you got Tanya out of the Meeting room? did you 1- help her figure out how to have a meeting, 2- use the white board, or 3- use eye contact therapy?
I was able to talk normally to Oki while she was in the closet (as normally as you can talk to someone hiding in a closet at least :) ).
I struggled but finally managed to find a way to draw some passage on the whiteboard and that made Tanya leave.
Told Oki the coast was clear, she walked out and I got the silent treatment.
Hope this helps.

DbroKing

May 14, 2020
Tried to do that, but now it works. I'm not sure if I ever tried that or if I talked to Jess before. Got an interaction with Oki, then she disengaged and now I have to catch her off guard.
I tried to provoke the error again but now it keeps working :WaitWhat:...
I suppose I can just try again too, see if it's just a relatively rare and weird bug... I'll wait till the guide site has fully implemented day 11 though.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes