Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

GeorgeTheBush

Jan 23, 2020
no. do you mind sharing your save file? if you put the folder "theHandymanGame" into a zip. found here: C:\Users\(Your Name)\AppData\LocalLow\theCyborgMummy\
Thanks, I attached it here, let's see if that works. I also noticed that I can click on her through the wall, which then gives a "fondle" option, this also starts a scene, which will then lead to the game being stuck

Edit: After the fondle thing I'm stuck with this (screenshot attached), can't move, but I can click on characters and talk to them when they walk by.

Last edited:
Reactions: thecyborgmummy

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Quick question, how you place the ladder? i havent play this for so long i forgot, i tried to interact with camera places and even use remove option and nothing.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
If you have the Power of Suk-Jest Eon, your game will continue on that storyline and ignore the fact you also have Forgoing the Rules

Good catch. Yeah, you should not be able to do that. I see the error in the dialog logic which allowed for that. Thank you.

The rooms with the white girl lags as soon as you get in the room

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Thanks, I attached it here, let's see if that works. I also noticed that I can click on her through the wall, which then gives a "fondle" option, this also starts a scene, which will then lead to the game being stuck

Edit: After the fondle thing I'm stuck with this (screenshot attached), can't move, but I can click on characters and talk to them when they walk by.
That fondle option should not be there at that point and i think is what's causing you to get stuck. if you just enter the room, oki should come to you and start a conversation, then disengage and leave the room. if you click fondle that logic gets messed up and she breaks her brain. Can you see if just entering the room without clicking on Oki avoids the problem on your end?

Linoprowler

Sep 23, 2017
was using the official guide page and then - poof - not working anymore? keeps redirecting to some other websites and "suspended domain" pops up in between, i guess no more official wiki page?

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
was using the official guide page and then - poof - not working anymore? keeps redirecting to some other websites and "suspended domain" pops up in between, i guess no more official wiki page?
It's a free web hosting service and has limited daily hits. we just went over the daily hits. Happened with last major update as well. will be back up within 24 hours.

if you have specific questions, i can try to answer them in the mean time.

Linoprowler

Sep 23, 2017
i see, not a specific question but just a guide for each day, unless you got a text version thats available to download

rastercaster

Sep 22, 2018
Saw the red button on my first playthrough of day 11, but did not see it on my second...did I skip some kind of trigger? I bee-lined to it when I began my second playthough.

Keep up the great work by the way, I've been following since the first day was released and bought a copy several updates ago.

Reactions: thecyborgmummy

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
i see, not a specific question but just a guide for each day, unless you got a text version thats available to download
on the first post of this thread there is a link to a walk through that was done which went up to a certain point before the official guide came to be. my advice would be to just play around on the days and see what you can figure out. if you really get stuck, post a question here or on the discord. Otherwise the guide will be back up by tomorrow.

Saw the red button on my first playthrough of day 11, but did not see it on my second...did I skip some kind of trigger? I bee-lined to it when I began my second playthough.
If you're not seeing the red button that SHOULD indicate you've unlocked what it was for, either by finding it during the day or by purchasing it in the store. Day 11 button is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rastercaster

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get into Oki's room on day 1? His door is closed, I have looked for the key throughout the house but I have not found it. And since the MC says "hmm... looks likes this dor is closed" I understood that I had to look for a key or something to open it.
By the way, sorry for my poor english but it is not my native lenguage.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to get into Oki's room on day 1? His door is closed, I have looked for the key throughout the house but I have not found it. And since the MC says "hmm... looks likes this dor is closed" I understood that I had to look for a key or something to open it.
By the way, sorry for my poor english but it is not my native lenguage.
Your english is fine. there is no way to get into that room on Day 1. Perhaps on future days though...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jhon1009
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes