Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Is there an optimal way to make money? Seems like in order to "do work" I have to miss a lot of available encounters. Highest payout for me right now is 8 hrs at city hall, which means missing the entire day's events.

What are the "P" and "A" notations on the friends list for?

How slow are the stats to raise? I've been to the gym many times and my strength hasn't changed. Is there a trick to raising stats?

Oh, and WTF is making my karma go negative? I haven't done anything so far that seems bad. Does karma actually affect anything yet?

Last edited:

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
I already started practicing the skill of making women appear to wear gym cloths, and I gained 1 level of x-ray vision then it stops there, but magic level is still at 3. How do I raise magic level to 4 in order to visit Hester? Just practice long enough?

Update: Got it! Need to keep complimenting girls while activating the x-ray training (gym outfit option).
Did it for all the girls. How many times did you need to do it? Were you switching from xray to normal in between? What an annoying work around.

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
to reach level 3 (1/2/3)
to reach the following level (4/5/6/7) repeat this operation on another girl (4/5/6/7) until reaching level 4; once level 4 is reached start again (1/.../7) and so on.
Doesn't work. Doesn't matter how many times I click xray and compliment it stays at 3 even though xray is at 4. And have done this on every female character in the game. ???? Noticed the outfits don't always change either.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Doesn't work. Doesn't matter how many times I click xray and compliment it stays at 3 even though xray is at 4. And have done this on every female character in the game. ???? Noticed the outfits don't always change either.
I just redid all of them and for me it works

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
I just redid all of them and for me it works
I seem to be stuck on Magic 3. I do the xray and compliment on all the girls and xray stays at 4 and magic at 3. Weird Do you switch back to normal clothes after each one or something? Is it all girls or just a few you need to do it with?

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I seem to be stuck on Magic 3. I do the xray and compliment on all the girls and xray stays at 4 and magic at 3. Weird Do you switch back to normal clothes after each one or something? Is it all girls or just a few you need to do it with?
here is an SG and start the procedure again

Nov 29, 2022
The clickable location is located behind the phone screen ^ ^

Just click on the main button of the phone to minimize its screen

Which button is meant? The Green Left? There always comes "under construction!"
It worked, it's the "home" button on the bottom (like most phones have had until recently). It's not something I would have thought to click on without someone mentioning it.

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
Worked out there is a sequence glitch with the magic thing. DON'T talk to Farah until you have done everything else. Otherwise it will mess up the order with Hester. Seems to be a glitch. So if you go to Hester with 2 tasks to complete it won't do the second one but blocks you from seeing her again. Just finish everything before you do Farah (meet the mum) and then sleep a day to make sure nothing else pops up. Make sure you do all Hester stuff FIRST.

Reactions: wigglemikehawk69

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
My Magic ist Stück on 3,my Morphing ist on 5 and my gym-suit ist on 15 but when i try a different girl it stays as it is 3
I am playing it in Android,also the Girls do not change Into Gym suit any Help please

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
There ist Something wrong with the Magic Upgrade! I am Stück on Magic 3 , Morphing 5, and xray now14 . I have tried with almost all of the Ladies/Girls but am Stück the xray vision does Not Change Into Gym clothes. i have even started the Game again but still get Stück can anyone Help with this problem ?, i do Not want to Cheat

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
i am playing for the first time v25.2 free and have got stuck. my tip says to talk to Hester about magic but i cant get in the shop as says i have to have level 2 magic before i go back so can someone tell me how i speak to Hester to find out how to do magic in the first place to be able to get to level2?

Reactions: Naralen

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
If this is going to be a game about pregnancy, it's weird that the dev chose to not animate the cum at all. Can't really be a breeder game without that imo.
Also, the conspiracy theory stuff just makes the characters all feel very stupid when they're supposed to be teachers. Another odd choice.

Reactions: $@~ and lucadiadis
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes