Marky4u

Jun 20, 2022
Hi
I have problems to upgrade my magic skills to level 2. Someone postet a screenshot with a symbol (wand) in your home but i dont have it. Do i have to buy something first or do i need more progress in the story for that? My house should have all upgrades
thx

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
[ Quote Marky4U:
Hi
I have problems to upgrade my magic skills to level 2. Someone postet a screenshot with a symbol (wand) in your home but i dont have it. Do i have to buy something first or do i need more progress in the story for that? My house should have all upgrades
thx ]

I have the same issue, House is fully upgraded and computer purchased for Shakira but the wand icon doesn't appear. I was told I shouldn't contact Farah until after I have Magic 1 but that's the only progress I have left to do, . . . What's the trigger for Magic 1?

Reactions: wigglemikehawk69

wigglemikehawk69

Jul 31, 2022
Hi
thx
Someone had replied to me after i had said the same thing. Apparently its a sequence glitch when talking to farah before doing hester mission. So dont talk to Farah (mom) before talking to hester. Hope this helps

Reactions: Marky4u

wigglemikehawk69

Jul 31, 2022
[ Quote Marky4U:
Hi
thx ]

I have the same issue, House is fully upgraded and computer purchased for Shakira but the wand icon doesn't appear. I was told I shouldn't contact Farah until after I have Magic 1 but that's the only progress I have left to do, . . . What's the trigger for Magic 1?
Someone had replied to me after i had said the same thing. Apparently its a sequence glitch when talking to farah before doing hester mission. So dont talk to Farah (mom) before talking to hester. Hope this helps

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
similar to the previous questions, I need to increase magic from three to four before I can talk to Hester. A post indicated I need to use magic to have the girls in sports attire. How tom do this?

420since1974

Dec 25, 2019
I have my magic at 3 and X-ray at 15, but still can't talk with Hester.
I've read that there is a glitch and I shouldn't have talked with Farah before finishing with Hester.
Is there a way to fix this glitch or do I need to begin a new game?
Unfortunately, I have no saves prior to talking to Farah.

Last edited:

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
So it seems i`ve also encountered the magic lvl 3 to 4 bug... i have lvl 3 magic, lvl 5 morph, lvl 3 Xray, when i press the magic wand and i press "normal outfits" button i get a "normal outfits enabled" notification and when i press the "gym outfits" button nothing happens anymore, regardless of my location... When i press "get help" button on the phone i only have "ask Hester about improving your skills" and no other quests/hints anymore but i can`t talk to her because it won`t let me talk to her untill i reach lvl 4 magic. The last completed quest/hint was talking to Dwayne about the kindnapped girl and after that i`ve also spent a few days trying to enable the gym outfits in several locations, to no success. I`ve done the Farah quest/hint quite a long time ago, probably more than 3 ingame weeks and i also have all the construction/furniture that i can buy from Usagi, but i don`t have the computer from Hester or anything else that she might have for sale (if there is anything else, i dunno). It took me quite a while and kind a lot of grinding to come up with the money to renovate the house, the dev might want to consider lowering the prices, or increasing the payment for the jobs... so that the moment of being able to buy the computer from Hester might come before the start of the magic training... just a suggestion. This seems a game breaking bug, it should be fixed asap...

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.26.3 Free is available for download.

What's new?
  • Pregnancy for Debbie.
  • A unique scene for Zelda

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
The Hard Way V0.26.3 Free is available for download.

What's new?
  • Pregnancy for Debbie.
  • A unique scene for Zelda

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

Great news!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I hit a dead end wall...the tips says i should meet the girls in front of the cottage...i waited multiple weeks in front of the door in case the time in the hint was wrong and i made sure none of the girls is currently in the hospital. They just dont show up, not in front, not behind and not in the cottage. I also visited every girl in case some trigger was not hinted. Nothing.
I tried looking for the problem with saveeditonline but 36 pages without knowing what to look for? No thx, then i prefer to ask ^^

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes