insanedragon94

Jan 18, 2022
In my opinion, this game has a decent story to engage you, however, I am not a fan of the lack of imagination when it comes to the sex scenes. Same positions, just a change of the person you are with. Also, it seems that some content is missing to give you the full story.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I hit a dead end wall...the tips says i should meet the girls in front of the cottage...i waited multiple weeks in front of the door in case the time in the hint was wrong and i made sure none of the girls is currently in the hospital. They just dont show up, not in front, not behind and not in the cottage. I also visited every girl in case some trigger was not hinted. Nothing.
I tried looking for the problem with saveeditonline but 36 pages without knowing what to look for? No thx, then i prefer to ask ^^
I was stuck there for a while as well, but I finally managed to trigger the event. I'm not 100% sure, since I spent my "free time" doing actions (compliments, flirting, kissing, making out) with several of the girls, then, when I got to the cottage (James' house) just after the 6pm mark, the event triggered when I clicked on Shakria when she's outside at the front (almost behind the cottage, on the right).

I tried digging through the code, but at first glance, I didn't get much wiser when it comes to finding the actual conditions for the event (other than what was stated in the hints), and what I might have missed to actually trigger the event.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Are there any console Cheats for money
If you've activated the console, the mcstats.Credits variable is the one to make changes to.

Example:
Python:
# Add 10,000 $ to your account:
mcstats.Credits += 10000

Elaianor

Dec 5, 2020
I hit a dead end wall...the tips says i should meet the girls in front of the cottage...i waited multiple weeks in front of the door in case the time in the hint was wrong and i made sure none of the girls is currently in the hospital. They just dont show up, not in front, not behind and not in the cottage. I also visited every girl in case some trigger was not hinted. Nothing.
I tried looking for the problem with saveeditonline but 36 pages without knowing what to look for? No thx, then i prefer to ask ^^

I was stuck there for a while as well, but I finally managed to trigger the event. I'm not 100% sure, since I spent my "free time" doing actions (compliments, flirting, kissing, making out) with several of the girls, then, when I got to the cottage (James' house) just after the 6pm mark, the event triggered when I clicked on Shakria when she's outside at the front (almost behind the cottage, on the right).

I tried digging through the code, but at first glance, I didn't get much wiser when it comes to finding the actual conditions for the event (other than what was stated in the hints), and what I might have missed to actually trigger the event.
Had the same problem.
But after trying to talk to shakira outside the cottage after 6 pm the girls showed up.
To me it seems like this event does not trigger automatically, like every outher event so far, you have to manualy trigger it by talking to shakira.

medgomer

Sep 25, 2022
Showed up at 5:30 and they were there.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
I solved it by restarting the game and loading a save in front of the cottage at the right time...looks like some part of the trigger script is fucked up, but loading recognizes the conditions when met.
Worked for me too, thanks for the tip

Am9gz123

Jul 18, 2023
Anyone can tell me how complete this Meet Pauline at the Boat Shop
Or just tell me the location of boat shop with image

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Top left location, were your pale girl hangs out after school to look over the sea. Behind her is the boat shop. I just dont remember the time pauline is in, just go in during the day and skip time until she shows up.

Elaianor

Dec 5, 2020
I don't understand. He said that in the afternoon, I didn't see anyone outside my hut.
Seems like the trigger for the scene is somehow messed up. Saving outside the cottage between 6 and 7 pm and reloading that save should get rid of the issue, then just click on shakira to start the event

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Now you messed up its little mind...it will never learn to read at least the last page to get the already posted answer...

Reactions: Elaianor

Toto4545

Jun 29, 2022
Top left location, were your pale girl hangs out after school to look over the sea. Behind her is the boat shop. I just dont remember the time pauline is in, just go in during the day and skip time until she shows up.
mean you the marina ?

Jun 24, 2021
Help... What trigers the magic wand... I am playing 0.25.3 .. No magic wand and now asking to visit Hester for magic upgrade ..... cant do that becouse magic has not activated yet?

OR this public version does not have it?

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes