Mar 29, 2020
There are several of us who get bogged down at that point in the game. and so far I have not read viable solution.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well thats no fun, I'd like to see where this magic route continues. Maybe if I'm desperate enough I'll try starting the game over, uninstalling it then reinstall it and play through and see if it happens again.

joker100

Jun 11, 2017
Seems like the trigger for the scene is somehow messed up. Saving outside the cottage between 6 and 7 pm and reloading that save should get rid of the issue, then just click on shakira to start the event
Thxs for the tip. This did it for me!

Elaianor

Dec 5, 2020
Is anybody having difficulties with getting your magic to level 4 after getting the ability to envision the girls in their sportswear? I got that specific ability to 4 and then I seen that I was able to speak to Hester about increasing my magic but it tells me to get my actual magic level to 4, but I cant. Is it just not in this update or is it something wrong with my game file and others have gotten their total magic level to level 4?
My save has its magic up to level 7, so it seems to have worked for me.
Unfortunatly I don´t have a save with lower level magic anymore, to try out how I got there.

I think it was either something with using the "practice magic" over and over.
Or it was to actually use the magic skills. So enabeling it, talking to multiple girls with it active until it runns out, and then enabeling it again.
Or it just happend automatically at some point of the story progression.

Just as a side note I play on the v.0.26.3 Free (because I can't be bothered to download a micro update, that just gives more generic sex scenes I won't watch anyway), but I assume that wont matter with the issue.

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
when the comments about magic state not to talk to Farah until after the Hester mission - what counts as completion of the Hester mission? I've got as far as finger growing but that is it so far for me no wands or xray yet but the only hint i am getting is to talk to Farah but o dont want to do that if it s going to kill the game?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.27.1 Free is available for download.

What's new in V0.27?
  • Aging for Linda, including all extended sex scenes.
  • A unique scene for Dianne.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
quick question does this game get any story progression besides the scenes mentioned in the changelog or what is in the changelog is what we get?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
My save has its magic up to level 7, so it seems to have worked for me.
Unfortunatly I don´t have a save with lower level magic anymore, to try out how I got there.

I think it was either something with using the "practice magic" over and over.
Or it was to actually use the magic skills. So enabeling it, talking to multiple girls with it active until it runns out, and then enabeling it again.
Or it just happend automatically at some point of the story progression.

Just as a side note I play on the v.0.26.3 Free (because I can't be bothered to download a micro update, that just gives more generic sex scenes I won't watch anyway), but I assume that wont matter with the issue.
I'm thinking it might be bugged because it doesn't do anything. Even when I click the gym clothes button, I always see the default outfits.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
TheHardWay-0.27.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
where do we add this to the game plz and ty

Jglim

Jan 7, 2018
Hi! where is the lab? i start playing today but i cant find the lab and when i use the hint, there is only one hint saying me to investigate the lab betwwen 1pm and 8 pm

Uslaernias754

Feb 4, 2018
Where and how do I find Tareen? It tells me to access her location from the High School entrance yet I cannot access/find it. Also she never comes out of there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where and how do I find Tareen? It tells me to access her location from the High School entrance yet I cannot access/find it. Also she never comes out of there.
The school store room at 3 pm during the week.

Is there finally a money cheat or does anyone has a money cheat?

Reactions: Uslaernias754

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bug report.
Wrong person used here.
Got the cat pregnant but says no babies yet and the next screen is this. not.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get to magic 4 or is it not in the game yet?

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes