Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.26.4 Free is available for download.

What's new?

• Extended sex scenes for Ingrid, Odette and Trudy

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
The Hard Way V0.26.4 Free is available for download.

What's new?

• Extended sex scenes for Ingrid, Odette and Trudy

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.
why download 1,5gb for 3 sex scences instead of full v0.26 or is this the full version of 0.26?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I find Odette? She is not on the friend list and I used to find her in Wolvern camp field, but I can no longer find her there.

Mar 29, 2020
Is anybody having difficulties with getting your magic to level 4 after getting the ability to envision the girls in their sportswear? I got that specific ability to 4 and then I seen that I was able to speak to Hester about increasing my magic but it tells me to get my actual magic level to 4, but I cant. Is it just not in this update or is it something wrong with my game file and others have gotten their total magic level to level 4?

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Is anybody having difficulties with getting your magic to level 4 after getting the ability to envision the girls in their sportswear? I got that specific ability to 4 and then I seen that I was able to speak to Hester about increasing my magic but it tells me to get my actual magic level to 4, but I cant. Is it just not in this update or is it something wrong with my game file and others have gotten their total magic level to level 4?

There are several of us who get bogged down at that point in the game. and so far I have not read viable solution.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes