CapnJellyBones

Dec 20, 2021
Well, the writer does an amazing job of getting us into the way out there conspiracy. I'm assuming it's satire, because anyone who would think any of this drivel is true(aka someone that has done that many drugs and is the product of a few generations of inbreeding) couldn't have the brain cells to turn on a computer. Much less design a game.

Reactions: mrgollum

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Was there ever a solution to the problem many had where visiting the creche at 4pm to see Jean never causes anything to happen? Im now stuck at this point of the game.

May 10, 2017
I wanted to ask a question: what is the difference between the full version and the free version?
Long long ago the full version content was included in the free version, but password locked. That password lock was super buggy though and it would actually unlock any time you loaded a save. So I have played with some of the full version features for the game, but from many many versions back.

Like single digit version: 0.6 I think. I can only speculate to what degree these are still true.

Basically:
1) You can change the age of any character (story logic be damned?) You can turn your mom into a 10 year old, etc. The only character actually had graphics for this was the cat girl at the time. And for her it would actually tweak some dialogue. If you made her younger than you the dialog would reflect that when she tells you her backstory.

2) You could fuck that 10 year old cat girl. This is much more speculative, but possibly the full version might lower the minimum age for certain acts.

3) Patreon version got a larger amount of starting cash and a better phone interface.

Just to clarify, it was version 0.6 or something when I got accidental access, and all of this might have been removed from the game.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Long long ago the full version content was included in the free version, but password locked. That password lock was super buggy though and it would actually unlock any time you loaded a save. So I have played with some of the full version features for the game, but from many many versions back.

Like single digit version: 0.6 I think. I can only speculate to what degree these are still true.

Basically:
1) You can change the age of any character (story logic be damned?) You can turn your mom into a 10 year old, etc. The only character actually had graphics for this was the cat girl at the time. And for her it would actually tweak some dialogue. If you made her younger than you the dialog would reflect that when she tells you her backstory.

2) You could fuck that 10 year old cat girl. This is much more speculative, but possibly the full version might lower the minimum age for certain acts.

3) Patreon version got a larger amount of starting cash and a better phone interface.

Just to clarify, it was version 0.6 or something when I got accidental access, and all of this might have been removed from the game.
I am a Patreon and the full version still has all those things.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.25.3 Free is available for download.

What's new?

• Added standing sex for Glynis, Mable and Tamryn

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get Shakria pregnant? When MC have sex with her it just says "Using correct outfit without pregnancy".

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
i am currently stuck at the part where you ask tareen where she lives it is currently the only thing left to do in the get help thing and the scene where you ask tareen the aforementioned thing appears to be refusing to trigger for some reason and i don't know why any help

Jul 15, 2020
I looked through the comments and saw people wondering about the beasty so I found it then turned it into a janky GIF and slightly extended it for those of which would like to see

Reactions: ItsDestroy

meelos69

Aug 12, 2021
personnally think the story on this one is great but watching 3rd person sex scenes from across the room is a bit meh. if better work was done on the scenes which seem to be the exact same actions with different models this would be an amazing game as is it still good but dont really expect to fap to it

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes