Castim

Feb 15, 2018
To find Sally's keys, open the lake at a board meeting and then go there and talk to the groundskeeper.
I talk to him yet he just has a headache and cant remember

Edit: Nevermind figured it out
hint for others complete the showers

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
So maybe we're still going to be a villain?
Well, in his old job the HM forced Sarah to have sex with him for punishment, and at this school he's already forced Debbie to be masturbated and then coerced into giving him a blowjob. So yeah, I don't think the HM is one of the good guys. His only saving grace is that he's actually crazy enough to think that he's doing everything for the right reasons - he very much lives by the concept of "the ends justify the means".

I think the more interesting part is that Mycock is definitely up to no good. He and the school owners clearly have some sort of evil master plan. I think the way the story is likely to play out is that the Headmaster will be the lesser of two evils. Sure, he abuses the girls, but it's for their benefit. But I think Mycock wants the girls abused for HIS benefit, nor theirs.

So this is not a story about good vs evil. It's more like a story about bad vs evil, which I think is deliciously messed up. :D

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I expect the HM to oust Paul eventually and rule the school on his own. Or have the girls get on his side through sheer virtue of the punishments or of being a popular fellow.

Paul is going to be defeated, Ruth is probably going to be corrupted, and I hope Sam is there by your side, giving you a thumbs up with not a smile, but a neutral look, not because she's had her mind broken, but because she's doing her job.

Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Ruth needs to get full on replaced with another character. She should have an accident like the old headmaster and we should get another woman (preferably asian) who is actually worse than the mc. Thus the mc has to reign her in and train her.

Also I might be doing a mod to cause this if its not canon.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, in his old job the HM forced Sarah to have sex with him for punishment, and at this school he's already forced Debbie to be masturbated and then coerced into giving him a blowjob. So yeah, I don't think the HM is one of the good guys. His only saving grace is that he's actually crazy enough to think that he's doing everything for the right reasons - he very much lives by the concept of "the ends justify the means".

I think the more interesting part is that Mycock is definitely up to no good. He and the school owners clearly have some sort of evil master plan. I think the way the story is likely to play out is that the Headmaster will be the lesser of two evils. Sure, he abuses the girls, but it's for their benefit. But I think Mycock wants the girls abused for HIS benefit, nor theirs.

So this is not a story about good vs evil. It's more like a story about bad vs evil, which I think is deliciously messed up. :D
This so right on.

DZI

Oct 27, 2018
Am I the only one that wants to see more of those innocent school girls walk around the school/campus with hidden sex toys inserted (butt plugs, egg vibes etc.)? Maybe at first as punishment and after a while, as they get corrupted, the girls will wear them for their own pleasure? Just food for thought. Think that hidden stimulation would be really sexy in the game context as well as for the players :D

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes