ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Looked this up with a search. I have completed all quests according to the quest replay log except one. It's the last one under Staff Quests right below Priti's last quest. I am thinking it must be the Ruth Quest but my search revealed that right now that quest is not available yet. Or is there another quest I missed? If so I haven't been able to trigger it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
BTW. Where is it written that an adult VN has to have sex? This is a fine story so far and the headmaster is perverse enough to take the punishments that far. I am not a fan of Hentai but I find the pics and animations very likable and the story is very likable as well, funny at time and very light. Based on the story so far I would venture a guess that the dev has a background in psychology or has done a lot research into it.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
He'd have to be really careful choosing. I sense there're a ton of virgins among the girls. (Rachel, Lucy, Emily, among others) He wouldn't take anyone's virginity, right? I also think having sex with Debbie would b detrimental for her progress since she's a lesbian. I don't think sex w/amy would go anywhere either, since she's into other kinky stuff... I don't think f :Dcking Donna would help either, since you need to make her humble, so.... the question would be : Who?
I think would be a lot more interesting to be able to pop some cherries (ideally a lot of cherries!), but of course it would be less believable if every girl turned out to be a virgin. Hopefully there could be blowjobs and anal too. Eventually of course, not right away.

Basilicks

Aug 17, 2018
I'm having a lot of difficulty with progressing with making Debbie a prefect. I've levelled her up to 4, but in many board meetings the option to confiscate underwear has never popped up. I considered doing it in the cheat menu but that would mean I'd be unable to go through the story which is something I'd like to do.

Basilicks

Aug 17, 2018
Nevermind I got it, for some reason I didn't touch her after getting to level 4, and thus no quest progression was made.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Looked this up with a search. I have completed all quests according to the quest replay log except one. It's the last one under Staff Quests right below Priti's last quest. I am thinking it must be the Ruth Quest but my search revealed that right now that quest is not available yet. Or is there another quest I missed? If so I haven't been able to trigger it.
That scene is the prostitute, it's got nothing to do with Ruth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
That scene is the prostitute, it's got nothing to do with Ruth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Didn't do some of that and not sure I have a save that will get me back that far plus if I do not sure I want to replay that much of the game. Guess I could use the cheat mode to finish it though.

edit: think I will do the cheat and hope I can turn it back off after. I'll find out.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
He'd have to be really careful choosing. I sense there're a ton of virgins among the girls. (Rachel, Lucy, Emily, among others) He wouldn't take anyone's virginity, right? I also think having sex with Debbie would b detrimental for her progress since she's a lesbian. I don't think sex w/amy would go anywhere either, since she's into other kinky stuff... I don't think f :Dcking Donna would help either, since you need to make her humble, so.... the question would be : Who?
Sally of course. I mean, she is aroused after private punishment session so it might be good to allow her to release it.

Reactions: Uptime Lurker

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
You clearly have a road map, and I am looking forward to following you on the ride!
I absolutely agree with this comment, and that’s why I usually only comment on things like bug fixes and corrections. In terms of the overall development of the game, I’m generally happy enough to sit back, enjoy the ride and give Altos and Herdone the space they need to develop the game they want to make. They've been doing a great job so far!

However, I have a few ideas and suggestions that hopefully would fit in the overall plan for the game, and might be worth considering:

1) Ability to name saved games. Now that we've got some branching options, it would be a lot easier if I could name my save e.g. “bought cheap pills” or “tricked Priti” instead of trying to work out if that was the 18:34 save from this Saturday, or the 20:53 save from last Monday or whatever. Because I'm stupid and easily confused like that...

2) Ability to question Sam: as yuserneim has already mentioned, you ask the teachers about the other staff, and about the old headmaster, but you never ask Sam. Why not? As the old headmaster’s PA, I’m sure she might have some interesting insights. Certainly, when I was still at school, the school secretaries there had an intelligence network that would have turned the CIA green with envy... :D

3) Looking into other classrooms: no matter how high the grades and discipline get, if you look into the classrooms of the other teachers, you still get told that the girls are being disruptive or not paying attention. It would be good if we got new scenes once e.g. discipline was above a certain level, or after visiting Miss Potts' classroom to check on her progress after giving her lessons.

4) If you force Priti to strip and get the -10 grades/discipline/pop penalty, you’re told that some of the students are being very disruptive the following day. But you don’t really see this in the game. I think it would be good to have a special scene. E.g. perhaps April or Maxine could ask you some awkward questions in class, or Liz could gossip about it in the evening. Or even have Priti crying in the showers that evening. Anything to make you feel even worse that you already do... :cry:

5) More scenes with Debbie as prefect. When Debbie gets to Level 3 and 5, you get new scenes if you speak to her and Cassandra in the hall. It would be good to get follow up spy scenes with the two of them in the dorm afterwards. Like Cassandra getting upset that Debbie wants to study instead of goofing off. Or perhaps Debbie insisting on doing a very private underwear inspection with Cassandra? :D

6) The photo album on your computer currently only includes the Priti pictures. It would be good if it could include the pictures you take of Debbie (and other girls) during their punishments as well. For... reference purposes, you understand :p

Anyway, great job so far, and I can't wait to see what the new version will bring.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I absolutely agree with this comment, and that’s why I usually only comment on things like bug fixes and corrections. In terms of the overall development of the game, I’m generally happy enough to sit back, enjoy the ride and give Altos and Herdone the space they need to develop the game they want to make. They've been doing a great job so far!

However, I have a few ideas and suggestions that hopefully would fit in the overall plan for the game, and might be worth considering:

1) Ability to name saved games. Now that we've got some branching options, it would be a lot easier if I could name my save e.g. “bought cheap pills” or “tricked Priti” instead of trying to work out if that was the 18:34 save from this Saturday, or the 20:53 save from last Monday or whatever. Because I'm stupid and easily confused like that...

2) Ability to question Sam: as yuserneim has already mentioned, you ask the teachers about the other staff, and about the old headmaster, but you never ask Sam. Why not? As the old headmaster’s PA, I’m sure she might have some interesting insights. Certainly, when I was still at school, the school secretaries there had an intelligence network that would have turned the CIA green with envy... :D

3) Looking into other classrooms: no matter how high the grades and discipline get, if you look into the classrooms of the other teachers, you still get told that the girls are being disruptive or not paying attention. It would be good if we got new scenes once e.g. discipline was above a certain level, or after visiting Miss Potts' classroom to check on her progress after giving her lessons.

4) If you force Priti to strip and get the -10 grades/discipline/pop penalty, you’re told that some of the students are being very disruptive the following day. But you don’t really see this in the game. I think it would be good to have a special scene. E.g. perhaps April or Maxine could ask you some awkward questions in class, or Liz could gossip about it in the evening. Or even have Priti crying in the showers that evening. Anything to make you feel even worse that you already do... :cry:

5) More scenes with Debbie as prefect. When Debbie gets to Level 3 and 5, you get new scenes if you speak to her and Cassandra in the hall. It would be good to get follow up spy scenes with the two of them in the dorm afterwards. Like Cassandra getting upset that Debbie wants to study instead of goofing off. Or perhaps Debbie insisting on doing a very private underwear inspection with Cassandra? :D

6) The photo album on your computer currently only includes the Priti pictures. It would be good if it could include the pictures you take of Debbie (and other girls) during their punishments as well. For... reference purposes, you understand :p

Anyway, great job so far, and I can't wait to see what the new version will bring.
3) to 6) are nice sugestions for the game progression.(y)
But like you, I allthough trust in AltosandHerdone genius to invent and spin additional interesting ways to let the right things happen for raising up new welldone disciplin scenes in future releases of this phantastic game. :D

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Is anyone else unable to find and speak to ruth?

Also does anyone else unable to receive the pills even after waiting over a week?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is anyone else unable to find and speak to ruth?

Also does anyone else unable to receive the pills even after waiting over a week?
Not sure about the pills, but Ruth's meeting is in the next part.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I’m generally happy enough to sit back, enjoy the ride and give Altos and Herdone the space they need to develop the game they want to make. They've been doing a great job so far!
agreed 100%

Ability to question Sam
That is a must in my humble, non-relevant opinion. I sense something is off... could she be a baddie?

If you force Priti to strip
Why would anyone choose that?

Liz could gossip about it in the evening.
Another must. The girls didn't comment on Debbie's change of heart, the new confiscation rule (which affected Emily and also should make Liz goes bananas w/envy) or the lake being opened. I really missed those in this recent update.

More scenes with Debbie as prefect.
I'm positive that will come. I'm really intrigued with the idea of Debbie being teased by the HM to punish Donna but maybe having to punish Cassandra first thus creating a conflict in her, standing up for her friend or trust the HM. I feel Donna's reign of terror should go wild for a few updates before ending on Debbie's lap.

The photo album on your computer currently only includes the Priti pictures. It would be good if it could include the pictures you take of Debbie (and other girls) during their punishments as well. For... reference purposes, you understand
Agreed again. references purposes are very important indeed.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Why would anyone choose that?
I played through the "force Priti" route once, just to see what happened. I swear I'm still mentally traumatized by the experience...

The girls didn't comment on Debbie's change of heart, the new confiscation rule (which affected Emily and also should make Liz goes bananas w/envy) or the lake being opened. I really missed those in this recent update.
I'd like a spy scene where Liz asks Emily if she also became wet when she was exposed... and I really, really want to hear what Emily's answer is... :D

I'm positive that will come. I'm really intrigued with the idea of Debbie being teased by the HM to punish Donna
Remember Donna standing up for Rachel in the shower when Debbie was bullying her? I'd like to see the next Donna/ Debbie confrontation after Debbie publicly humiliated her during the weekend protest. Of course, this should also take place in the shower...

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes