yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Any hints as to where one might find the horniness points? only got one so far.
AFAIK there are 2 horniness points in the game. The first is when you spank Amy in class after her first private punishment and the other is with Liz after you have changed the rule which allows you to check the girls underwear. After you've ordered her to not use any underwear until she get white panties you need to spy her room and catch her saying she kinda enjoys going commando then you need to check her underwear again. Horniness points have no effect in the girls behavior now, tho.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
It looks like you actually gain money when Lucy comes over on Saturdays to do housework. I had $1170, and it went up to $1200 when I supposedly paid her.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Quite original game, I like those Teacher Meetings, I cant imagine what crazy rules will be discused in future updates.
I hope, it would be tons of scenes involving Harriet in next releases, actually, I know she is misbehaving recently.
I agree about Harriet. I think she's the most attractive girl so far, but there's unfortunately so little interaction with her.

Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
AFAIK there are 2 horniness points in the game. The first is when you spank Amy in class after her first private punishment and the other is with Liz after you have changed the rule which allows you to check the girls underwear. After you've ordered her to not use any underwear until she get white panties you need to spy her room and catch her saying she kinda enjoys going commando then you need to check her underwear again. Horniness points have no effect in the girls behavior now, tho.
Pretty certain I have done both of those, but I only have one point. :unsure: Perhaps I have not caught her in her room...

...Nope, I went back, I got credit for that one, but not the one for Amy in the class...

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
@ AltosandHerdone

There is a "little" bug to fix :unsure: found in replay scenes versions 0.4.2 + 0.4.3 may be erlier too (I deleted the older versions so can´t specify ), if I click on " Lucy gets a wegie " :oops: everytime the scene of " Group project " is running.:oops:
It´s not that existancial tragic but would be nice if fixed in future releases. ;)
The bug seems only appearing if load a save from versions before, if start new game at day two and unlock all scenes the function is correct.

Last edited:

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
new patron update

Development Update
Hi guys,
I hope everyone enjoyed the update. The punishment system was a complicated thing to put together and I’m sure you can appreciate it is not something I can quickly mass produce for all the girls at once. That said, now the code is created it should be quicker and easier to do for the next girl.
So what do we have planned for the next update? Well, the main priority will be to get Ruth’s questline started so that the way will be clear to punishing the girls ourselves. However, when we do finally unlock that rule I’m going to need to make a lot of new animations (mostly POV) and rewrite and recode a lot of the existing scenes with new options. It will take me a little while to do. Before I throw myself at that particular challenge I’d like to take some time to go back to the main game and some old story lines that have been neglected. This game is composed of many parts, after all, and it’s important not to get too far ahead of ourselves in any one aspect.
I am painfully aware that there are still lots of locations which are empty at certain times, most notably the dorms at the weekends (i’ve been saying this for a while). There are more locations I want to add, like the teachers lounge. I also want to make it possible to visit more of the staff at home, especially Trixie and Sally. I also want to add in lots more random events for patrolling the halls, classrooms and spying etc. Plus of course some scenes for our poll winners (the twins). I want to add the chance to earn a few extra points of horniness and for that mechanic to start to have an impact on the game. I’d also like to add some extra content for the English teacher Claire.
Every update so far I’ve had lots of really good stuff planned and written that I’ve ended up having to cut due to lack of time. I therefore want version 0.5 to be about using up that backlog of scenes as well as polishing the overall game experience. If you think anything important has been missing from the game so far now is the time to tell me.
I’ll set a firm release date for the next beta as the 9th of August to give myself enough time to create a significant amount of new content. Then for version 0.6 I’ll get back to making animations, I’ll continue with the punishment system and unlocking the ability to punish the girls ourselves.
Altos

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
new patron update

Development Update
Hi guys,
I hope everyone enjoyed the update. The punishment system was a complicated thing to put together and I’m sure you can appreciate it is not something I can quickly mass produce for all the girls at once. That said, now the code is created it should be quicker and easier to do for the next girl.
So what do we have planned for the next update? Well, the main priority will be to get Ruth’s questline started so that the way will be clear to punishing the girls ourselves. However, when we do finally unlock that rule I’m going to need to make a lot of new animations (mostly POV) and rewrite and recode a lot of the existing scenes with new options. It will take me a little while to do. Before I throw myself at that particular challenge I’d like to take some time to go back to the main game and some old story lines that have been neglected. This game is composed of many parts, after all, and it’s important not to get too far ahead of ourselves in any one aspect.
I am painfully aware that there are still lots of locations which are empty at certain times, most notably the dorms at the weekends (i’ve been saying this for a while). There are more locations I want to add, like the teachers lounge. I also want to make it possible to visit more of the staff at home, especially Trixie and Sally. I also want to add in lots more random events for patrolling the halls, classrooms and spying etc. Plus of course some scenes for our poll winners (the twins). I want to add the chance to earn a few extra points of horniness and for that mechanic to start to have an impact on the game. I’d also like to add some extra content for the English teacher Claire.
Every update so far I’ve had lots of really good stuff planned and written that I’ve ended up having to cut due to lack of time. I therefore want version 0.5 to be about using up that backlog of scenes as well as polishing the overall game experience. If you think anything important has been missing from the game so far now is the time to tell me.
I’ll set a firm release date for the next beta as the 9th of August to give myself enough time to create a significant amount of new content. Then for version 0.6 I’ll get back to making animations, I’ll continue with the punishment system and unlocking the ability to punish the girls ourselves.
Altos

with claire will we get to spank her some more in 0.5 :)

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
new patron update

Development Update
Hi guys,
Altos
You, sir, are a goddamn genius. Can't wait to see what's next. Thank you.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
If you think anything important has been missing from the game so far now is the time to tell me.
If you stick to what you outline in this post, I'd say it's going to be absolutely awesome!
You clearly have a road map, and I am looking forward to following you on the ride!

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
If you think anything important has been missing from the game so far now is the time to tell me.
Well, yes, it is something.

The Headmaster actually not a game. It is a good visual novel that may looks like a game but it totally lacks of gameplay challenge and choices.

The Hentai Highschool by Pooolka was a game because of crucial element of management. Player had to keep balance between multiple factors, make decisions and advance with caution.

In The Headmaster the only you need is to repeat some events to complete quests or get some points and then story continues. In rare sudden cases game may punish you for having not enough points and that is all. More than necessary for visual novel but certainly not enough for calling this a game or moreover management simulator.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Well, yes, it is something.

The Headmaster actually not a game. It is a good visual novel that may looks like a game but it totally lacks of gameplay challenge and choices.

The Hentai Highschool by Pooolka was a game because of crucial element of management. Player had to keep balance between multiple factors, make decisions and advance with caution.

In The Headmaster the only you need is to repeat some events to complete quests or get some points and then story continues. In rare sudden cases game may punish you for having not enough points and that is all. More than necessary for visual novel but certainly not enough for calling this a game or moreover management simulator.
Okay Mr. Pedantic.

Gleiphnir

Jun 9, 2018
Pretty certain I have done both of those, but I only have one point. :unsure: Perhaps I have not caught her in her room...

...Nope, I went back, I got credit for that one, but not the one for Amy in the class...
Same here, definitely did both scenes and only got the second one.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes