Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Error when trying to apply "private punishment" to a student in the director's office. Sometimes even with Debbie.

Last edited:
Reactions: xdd123aaa

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Some random ideas for the dev:
- At some point I want to take a doggy walk with debbie on the Beach (Lake)
- Some form of changing the uniform (Color, look). I like debbies red undies so she shouldn't be punished for it anymore :cry:
- Full access for the Headmaster to Internet of the girls/staff, so I can uncover what Rachel does other than gaming.
- A shaving policy (Hygiene vs freedom) :sneaky:
OK, but please make the shaving policy optional! Many of the girls look childish enough to me already...

On my wish list I would put:
* Teaching Donna a little bit humbleness
* Exploring where Amy's bondage fetish might lead
* Continuing Claire's education (she's SO cute!)
* Playing "never have I ever" drunk with Sally

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Error when trying to apply "private punishment" to a student in the director's office. Sometimes even with Debbie.
Yup, just tried this game and I'm getting the same error the very first day. Seems to be remarkably buggy for such a popular game.

htonartnomed

Sep 30, 2018
I don't know if the dev is aware of the following, but I think I may have discovered a bug. When I've completed all the events in the maid event-chain, if I ask the girl to wear the maid outfit again during the next weekend, they all become locked again and I have to run through them again.

Yes, I've continued to play several (ingame)weeks after unlocking everything, just in case I missed something :p

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Quite original gameplay, I like those teacher meetings, I can't imagine what crazy rules will be discussed in future updates.
On the other hand, I just hope, it would be tons of scenes involving Harriet on next releases.

I agree about Harriet. I think she's the most attractive girl so far, but there's unfortunately so little interaction with her.
Buddy, unless we collaborate with the developer, we'll never get those Harriet scenes, atm she's just an extra character.
The solution: to learn some basics of Honey Select and create our own Harriet. :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: JHorcoc6

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
OK, but please make the shaving policy optional! Many of the girls look childish enough to me already...

On my wish list I would put:
* Teaching Donna a little bit humbleness
* Exploring where Amy's bondage fetish might lead
* Continuing Claire's education (she's SO cute!)
* Playing "never have I ever" drunk with Sally
Are we naming our wish list? cool, cool. I'd put in mine (in no particular order) :

* More development on Liz's story: Since the confiscation rule came to play she's no longer special. I cannot allow that.
* More content on the soccer matches.
* Amy's magazine buddies becoming the newest members of the school. (And maybe turning Amy heel in the proccess, like in creating a jocks' group who start bullying the girls and antagonize prefect Debbie)
*More girls getting spanked: Adding Rachel, Amy and Cassandra to the new punishment system doesn't preclude more girls getting in trouble and maybe getting spanked with the OTK placeholder. We do need more variety. I remember the twins winning a poll so they are the prime candidates. I'd add to them, maybe names like April, Charlotte or Harriet... and Donna, ofc, someone spank Donna already. (Debbie, please)
*More on the Chang vs Newman feud.
* The yoga class on Sunday's morning.
..........and maybe a power struggle between Sally and the HM? (which could potentially lead to see Newman at the other end of a spanking?)

Anyways, already loking forward to v.0.5

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Yup, just tried this game and I'm getting the same error the very first day. Seems to be remarkably buggy for such a popular game.
I think it's mainly just the one bug, and the dev is aware of it. Pretty much everything is people not doing things they need to trigger the situations they're asking about, or things that aren't implemented yet (HOW DO I LET MC SPANK GIRLS/START RUTH'S QUEST!?)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned, and you are likely aware of it, but I haven't seen it in the pages I searched, other people seem to be having other key related issues. After giving Sally her keys, and even going to the lake to see them in their vollyball uniforms, when I see her in the locker room later, she still asks me about them.

You know, her elbows have some pretty heavy rug burn, and we never see her fall, so I have to wonder about how she keeps getting those... :devilish:

...Side note, I also got an error when asking Amy to remove her cardigan and tie (not skirt), in my office for punishment.
Thought Amy Wanted to be Spanked.png

Last edited:

Alomi

Aug 8, 2018
So, I got this problem when I try to walk around. Any ideas?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 255, in <module>
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 262, in _execute_python_hide
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 60, in check
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 105, in eval
NameError: global name 'events_executed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2780, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2358, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2780, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 796, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 796, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1191, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1757, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2753, in script call
  File "dse-event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 255, in script
  File "C:\Users\wojci\Desktop\GAMES\The Head Master\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\wojci\Desktop\GAMES\The Head Master\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 255, in <module>
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 262, in _execute_python_hide
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 60, in check
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 105, in eval
NameError: global name 'events_executed' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.4.2
Wed Jul 10 14:27:36 2019

Alomi

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone else got this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 1078)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2274, in script call
  File "punishment_game.rpyc", line 1078, in script
  File "C:\Users\wojci\Desktop\GAMES\The Head Master\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\wojci\Desktop\GAMES\The Head Master\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\wojci\Desktop\GAMES\The Head Master\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 1078)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.4.2
Wed Jul 10 14:42:19 2019

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
new update

Version 0.4.3 Released
Updated links at the bottom to version 0.4.3. There is no new content here just some bug fixes and additional cheat options:
  • Fixed bug where error message would display before spanking Amy, Rachel and Cassandra
  • Sally will no longer asks for her keys once given them.
  • Added option to cheat menu to add Trixie to staff if you didn’t accept a blowjob from her.
  • Added options to change the new school rules to cheat menu.
That’s it for version 0.4. Working on version 0.5 now and will be posting a development update soon.

(PC Version)

(MAC Version)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes