RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Approach Sally while she's in the shower. Note the towel cupboard is now clickable, but you can't do anything with it. Move forward until she sees you. Agree to step back, click on towel cupboard and take large towel.
What day is Sally in the shower, Is it only on Friday AM? I've done the locker room quest.
RED

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Some random ideas for the dev:
- At some point I want to take a doggy walk with debbie on the Beach (Lake)
- Some form of changing the uniform (Color, look). I like debbies red undies so she shouldn't be punished for it anymore :cry:
- Full access for the Headmaster to Internet of the girls/staff, so I can uncover what Rachel does other than gaming.
- A shaving policy (Hygiene vs freedom) :sneaky:

Reactions: Sparkwolf

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
so trying to get the keys the guy keeps saying come back later i come back and he says the same thing do i need to do something? im missing some events and trying to figure out how to fix this also this game comes with cheats built in thats nice
I was there too. You only need to have some patience and try it different times...
It was sunday when I got them, perhaps he'e a bit more sober on sundays....

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 118)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2274, in script call
  File "punishment_game.rpyc", line 118, in script
  File "F:\RPG Maker Games\Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\RPG Maker Games\Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "F:\RPG Maker Games\Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 118)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.4.2
Mon Jul 08 13:59:03 2019

Current build from here I get this for Rachel when I'm punishing her for sleeping in class.

Edit: I can ignore and continue but it's something the dev might want to know.

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
i just downloaded another game from this site in nopy without jdownloader or anything and the speed went normal, but when i tried to downloading this file, its so slow and sometimes corrupt. after 30MBps its finished and always ended up like that

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
seems like the game crashes evertime you do a private punnishment for all characters with the newest version.

erkper

May 16, 2018
seems like the game crashes evertime you do a private punnishment for all characters with the newest version.
Not a crash, just click ignore and keep playing. It's a known bug and will be fixed in the next build.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I swear, I think we need an FAQ post that is referenced at the start of this thread. It would go something like this:

1) Press the big red button saying "do not press" 3 times to access the cheat menu. You do not need to use the console.

2) If you hired the competent lab tech then, sorry, you can't hire Trixie. This means you can't unlock certain scenes. You should have just accepted the blowjob like any normal pervert. :)

3) Yes, we know about the error message when you punish students after class. Please just press ignore and continue to the spanking as normal.

4) No, you cannot access Ruth's quest yet. The game is still in development.

5) Please note: The big "search" box at the top of the website allows you to see if your question has already been answered. Learn to use it.

Honestly, if we got everyone to read just those 4 or 5 points, the size of this thread would be about half of what it is! :p

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I swear, I think we need an FAQ post that is referenced at the start of this thread. It would go something like this:
I dunno... how do you get Ruth's pat... just joking.

Seriously, tho. One of the beauties about how the game is written is that it's like a giant walkthrough. It's literally telling you what you need to do. Like the first day after you took the job (technically the second day) when the game tells you you should focus on discipline first then you can get popularity up. There are tons of examples like that in the game. Version 0.3 literally told you've opened the lake but there was no content and that it was being worked on. Look, it's not like I have a superb reading comprehension skill, or anything, English is not my native language, but I have had no problems just reading the game.

since I'm on the subject, kudos to the dev for the way the game is written. You can start to connect the dots now and I also love the way it (the game) teases incoming content. I'd be severely disappointed if Amy's magazines buddies do not enrole in a the near future, or if Samantha's sister doesn't get her in trouble (which hopefully leads to a trip to the headmaster's lap) I also love how the tables have turned and now your main antagonist (not counting Ruth) is an ally and that a seemingly sweet and caring girl (Donna) is taking the main student antagonist role. I'll eagerly wait for Debbie to get her revenge and spank her.

Anyways, kudos mr. dev. You're officially awesome.

Jun 5, 2019
Importing old saves is a bit touchy as sometimes you can never ask for the keys from the groundskeeper, but the game is short enough right now that starting fresh isn't bad so it's all good.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes