The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
In 0.4.1, if I gave Debbie a public punishment after she semi-apologised to Lucy, then I got another change to punish Debbie when the nurse visits the girls in the classroom. But in 0.4.2 I can't seem to get the scene with the nurse. Not sure if I'm being stupid (very possible!) or if this is a bug.

But in both 0.4.1 and 0.4.2, once you punished Debbie and raised her to Level 4, you get the Thank me/ Touch you/ Assign role/ You can go/ options. In both cases, if you selected "You can go", I can't seem to get another opportunity to punish Debbie. :confused:
No idea about the nurse scene thing cuz I've never saw that either. BUT as for the other problem I think you might be bugged man cuz I happened to have a save of debbie at lvl 4 and attempted to reproduce yer problem. I let her leave without making her prefect but I managed to get another shot punishing her either the next day or the day after that when after class she got in a fight with Donna. I repeated this a good 6-7 times and always I eventually got another chance to punish her triggered by her fighting with donna after class tho the fight itself triggering was random had it trigger as early as the next day another time it took over a "week"

Reactions: Phil5k

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There is some bug in private punishments in 0.4.2, sometimes. And you need to roll back and choose public.
No, you don't; as has already been explained multiple times in this thread.
Click ignore; then you can continue as usual; it's a known bug that a fix for is currently being worked on.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 696)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 1105)

probably the same happen's for every girl when sent to the office when caught doing something in class

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 696)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 1105)

probably the same happen's for every girl when sent to the office when caught doing something in class
Did you even read the post just one before yours???

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I happened to have a save of debbie at lvl 4 and attempted to reproduce yer problem. I let her leave without making her prefect but I managed to get another shot punishing her either the next day or the day after that...
Thanks for your help - I appreciate your efforts! :)

However, can I just check one thing? My problem is happening when I "promote" her to level 4, but your save seems to be from when you are about to promote her to level 5. Is that correct? Perhaps this is why we're getting different results (?) :confused:. Do you have a save of Debbie at level 3 you could try?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 118)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2274, in script call
  File "punishment_game.rpyc", line 118, in script
  File "C:\Users\pjbra\Downloads\(ZxZ)\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\pjbra\Downloads\(ZxZ)\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\pjbra\Downloads\(ZxZ)\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 118)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.4.2
Sun Jul 07 19:05:27 2019

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for your help - I appreciate your efforts! :)

However, can I just check one thing? My problem is happening when I "promote" her to level 4, but your save seems to be from when you are about to promote her to level 5. Is that correct? Perhaps this is why we're getting different results (?) :confused:. Do you have a save of Debbie at level 3 you could try?
oooooh I guess I misread where exactly you where on her lvl my bad this also explains why i never saw the nurse scene since I would have already been past the point it would happen. I sadly don't have a lvl 3 I think I did at one point but saved over it oh well sorry I couldn't be more help at least I tried :)

Reactions: Phil5k

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a complete list of the quests somewhere?

I am specifically looking for Others #14 and #15, that's the only ones I have left...

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so trying to get the keys the guy keeps saying come back later i come back and he says the same thing do i need to do something? im missing some events and trying to figure out how to fix this also this game comes with cheats built in thats nice

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I tend to stay away from the games that use 3D models. Most of the time they just end up looking janky to me. Glad I decided to give this one a shot. Also glad it clearly states when you can't progress further in said story so you don't keep smashing your head into a story trying to get it to progress.

Reactions: aesir150

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Headmaster [v0.4.2] [Altos and Herdone] (1.15 gb rar pc original)

383 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes