Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Total Man power, huh? I like that. Will keep an eye on this one, looks good.

jondoh

Aug 3, 2018
I've tried a billion times and there's just no way to level Debbie up past level 3. The thigh massage icon shows but it won't let me get past a humiliation level of 4/5.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I've tried a billion times and there's just no way to level Debbie up past level 3. The thigh massage icon shows but it won't let me get past a humiliation level of 4/5.

For me I switced back and forth between positons and was able to unlock new content. Remember there is over the knee, over the desk and standing up. Also make sure you have the paddle, and returned sally's keys.

And I forgot to mention I had the laws changed to confiscate non white panties. She always wears red.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For me I switced back and forth between positons and was able to unlock new content. Remember there is over the knee, over the desk and standing up. Also make sure you have the paddle, and returned sally's keys.
The ruler helps too, use it, then the paddle, and you have maxed out the pain for 7 points once you have her undies.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Others did it so it should be possible.
Did you photograph her?
Don't bother with handspanking, use just ruler and paddle to get to the pain max value.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
One issue that cause problem for some people was that they weren't waiting for the point of humilaition to be awarded for putting Debbie in the over the knee position. If you click an action straight away after changing the position then you won't get the point, wait for the dialogue to play out a little.

jondoh

Aug 3, 2018
One issue that cause problem for some people was that they weren't waiting for the point of humilaition to be awarded for putting Debbie in the over the knee position. If you click an action straight away after changing the position then you won't get the point, wait for the dialogue to play out a little.
Oh, thanks man! That worked.

Anclrei

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know whether the model for Amy is publicly available? (probably custom as it looks awesome, but it never hurts to ask)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
AltosandHerdone

I noticed that you call your updater-label from about 40 different positions in code. The 300 lines after label updater seem to patch a save game to current version.

There is a unique label : "after_load" which is used in scripts of other games and which is probably automatically called when you load a save game. Did you try this?

Code:
label after_load:

return
To keep your code readable, I would suggest to place the update code to patch savegames not in script.rpy but in separate files, e.g. "_after_load.rpy" to manage the updates and additional files e.g. update_0_1.rpy, update_0_2.rpy, etc. with the individual updates to be called.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Consent occurs when one person voluntarily agrees to the proposal or desires of another.
On Patreon it is claimed that :
N.B. All characters portrayed in this game are over age of eighteen. All acts protracted in this game are between fictional consenting adults.
Inside the game the girls lost all their civil rights and are kind of imprisoned in the school area. When they consent to HM's punishment, it is usually only to avoid even bigger disadvantages the HM threatens them with, e.g. Faye consents to the butt plug to not be caned, Rachel and other girls consent to spanking to not be sent to the army as cannon fodder or soldiers' playthings. But this is not really a voluntarily agreement.

Some cases are easier :
- Lucy probably doesn't mind that much if she is paid enough money.
- Amy enjoys the spanking.
- Debbie at a later stage accepts punishment in exchange for pleasure and power (as a prefect).

It is easier to accept "consent" if the girls have to choose between
- "advantage with punishment" or "nothing" instead of
- "punishment" or "unacceptable disadvantage".
"Advantage" would mean education with option to get a certificate and a good job, "nothing" would mean going home without certificate and lesser chance for a good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamdirtyguy69

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
On Patreon it is claimed that... All acts protracted in this game are between fictional consenting adults.
Inside the game the girls lost all their civil rights and are kind of imprisoned in the school area. When they consent to HM's punishment... this is not really a voluntarily agreement.
I think there are probably two answers to this.

The first is with a nod and a wink to the Patreon rules. You know, like all those totally-not-incest games around here, with hot “step moms” and “close childhood friends” who have lived in your house since they were born and have a parental-style relationship with your Mom and Dad, but are definitely not your sister, honest. :)

The other is a longer, more philosophical answer.

To start with, I think we need to consider the definition of consent. For example, the Merriam-Webster definition includes “agreement, compliance or acquiescence”, and Funk & Wagnalls defines it as “to yield voluntarily; accede; acquiesce”. Your definition of consent comes from Wikipedia, which cites the Oxford English Dictionary, but the OED’s full definition includes “to acquiesce or agree; compliance”. In short, all 3 dictionaries include the concept of passive submission within their definition of consent.

This makes sense to me. Lots of people who work McJobs consent to wearing humiliating uniforms, working crappy hours, and putting up with shit from managers, staff and customers. It doesn’t mean they like it; but they accept it because the alternative – not having a job – is worse. Another example would be a judge who lets a young offender join the army instead of going to jail. It doesn’t mean that the teenage offender actually wants a drill sergeant screaming in his face at 3am; but it’s still better than dropping the soap in front of Bubba in the shower. So he consents to joining the army.

In this game, it’s made clear that the girls can leave if they want, but that the penalties for doing so (losing their civil rights for the rest of their life) are so terrible that they are (reluctantly) prepared to put up with a year or two of being stripped, spanked and humiliated until they pass their exams.

Which is the main point: you can hate something, you can even fear it, but at the same time you can still voluntarily consent to it. Because the alternative is worse.

This concludes today's philosophical discussion. Can we get back to spanking hot schoolgirls now please? :p

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In this game, it’s made clear that the girls can leave if they want, ...
Maybe on the Patreon page, but not inside the game :

m "Have any of the girls every tried to run away?"
mc "A couple have tried but they don't get far. This area is extremely inaccessible. Without climbing gear or a helicopter the only way to leave is by train."
mc "There are guards at the station who would stop any student."
m "Well that's good to know.
Aren't there any blueprints for a story where girls voluntary submit to spanking and punishment without means like blackmail, abuse of power or slavery?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Coercion is not consent. However, we like to support the creator so we do. Patreon pays well and has a system so if you want them to get shut down and get yourself blacklisted... don't.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
why is this "Consent" issue is being discussed again? afaik the students's parents consented to send their daughters away to a distant school and the school have a set of rules to which they consented when signing the papers. Nothing illegal methinks if that's the ethical issue here.

then again I'm not a lawyer so...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes