pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Sad, but thanks.
Don't give 'em the photos and hire a hooker through Trixie (Trixie isn't actually the hooker). If you didn't hire Trixie first than you are SOL until the Dev updates it in the next one to alleviate that loophole.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a non cheat way to do it without the inclusion of the old pervert that wants my cute little angel girl?
In the cheat menu, there's an option: "did you not accept the blow job from Trixie". If you click that then Trixie automatically gets hired as the dance teacher. You can then call Trixie into your office and as about hiring a hooker.

Don't know if you consider that to be cheating - the dev has already said he intends to build this into the game (i.e. to allow you to hire Trixie again even if you didn't originally) but hasn't had the time to do so yet. So I personally consider that option more like a hotfix than a cheat.

And more importantly, it allows you to protect sweet little Priti from that lecherous old Mr Wilson. Only the Headmaster should be allowed to see her naked pictures. :p

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Unlocked
Image Previews and Discord News
Hi guys,
So it's less than three weeks now until the release of version 0.5 and it’s about time I gave you guys some image previews. The first part of our release cycle is spent planning, writing, coding and getting all the environments and costumes sorted out for the update. So I normally don’t have a huge amount to show for myself at this stage. However, this time around I do have one big scene to preview for you guys. It’s a weekend patrol event and it is one of the biggest and most ambitious events that I’ve put together. Its part action, part comedy and also a homage to the late nineties classic N64 game Goldeneye. It upsets me to think that some of you might be too young to remember that game but I’m confident enough people will remember to get a kick out of it. Here are some additional teaser shots. Now rather than clogging up your inboxes with Patreon posts I’ll be posting more previews over the next couple of weeks on the Discord so please do check it out every now and again.
Some other news from the discord. I recently posted a selection of the pictures from Amy’s magazine shoot unedited and in twice the resolution from the game. I actually capture all my renders in double the in-game resolution so please do let me know if there are any other images you guys want to see at larger resolution. I will happily share them all with my $10 and above patrons. Look to the custom art section of the ‘teachers lounge’. Make sure your Patreon and Discord accounts are linked so that you can get access.
I also wanted to give you guys an apology. I’m quite aware that I haven’t run a poll this month. The reason for this is that I have a very specific and important poll in mind, one that I’ve spent quite a bit of time working on but I’m not quite ready to publish yet. I’m not sure it will be ready before the end of the month so I may have to think of something else to hold a poll on in the meantime.
Altos

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019

Unlocked
Image Previews and Discord News
Hi guys,
So it's less than three weeks now until the release of version 0.5 and it’s about time I gave you guys some image previews. The first part of our release cycle is spent planning, writing, coding and getting all the environments and costumes sorted out for the update. So I normally don’t have a huge amount to show for myself at this stage. However, this time around I do have one big scene to preview for you guys. It’s a weekend patrol event and it is one of the biggest and most ambitious events that I’ve put together. Its part action, part comedy and also a homage to the late nineties classic N64 game Goldeneye. It upsets me to think that some of you might be too young to remember that game but I’m confident enough people will remember to get a kick out of it. Here are some additional teaser shots. Now rather than clogging up your inboxes with Patreon posts I’ll be posting more previews over the next couple of weeks on the Discord so please do check it out every now and again.
Some other news from the discord. I recently posted a selection of the pictures from Amy’s magazine shoot unedited and in twice the resolution from the game. I actually capture all my renders in double the in-game resolution so please do let me know if there are any other images you guys want to see at larger resolution. I will happily share them all with my $10 and above patrons. Look to the custom art section of the ‘teachers lounge’. Make sure your Patreon and Discord accounts are linked so that you can get access.
I also wanted to give you guys an apology. I’m quite aware that I haven’t run a poll this month. The reason for this is that I have a very specific and important poll in mind, one that I’ve spent quite a bit of time working on but I’m not quite ready to publish yet. I’m not sure it will be ready before the end of the month so I may have to think of something else to hold a poll on in the meantime.
Altos

Hello are you still going to be doing anymore of the teacher quest like more spanking English teacher Claire in this update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
How did you figure that out? N64 GoldenEye was released in 1997, that's 22 years ago!
Exactly... Boy meets girl in 97, gives birth in 98, their child can (legally) get pregnant and give birth by age 16 (depending on jurisdiction) which would be 2014ish... that kid could be 5 by now.

Depressed yet?

(Small correction: I was originally estimating from the start of 1997, but having checked wikipedia the game didn't come out until August 97. So it's probably more accurate to say that the grandkid would be about to start Elementary. But that doesn't make me feel much better!)

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I wonder how Liz has money to buy two bikinis (blue one on the weekend patrol and this lovely dolphin one on these scenes) but not for white undies...
:unsure:

Also... I wonder if there's a third squad waiting, or the ones like Debbie, Donna, Maxine and Emily weren't invited.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Technically possible, but uncommon and misleading.
Tell that to all the pregnant teenagers around the world.
I originally intended this as a light-hearted comment; so you're right, my math was slightly out and my comment might not be entirely accurate. But a quick glance at wikipedia suggests that about 2% of all births in the US (about 80,000 children per year) were to girls 16 or younger. So I'm not sure how "uncommon" this actually is.

Now, if you don't mind, can we please ignore my poor attempt at a joke and get back to more serious matters, like the dolphin admiration society? :)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes