DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Everyone should really just ignore this post, particularly in light of Phil5k saying it was meant as a joke and we should just move on, but I spent like 20 minutes so I could actually find and link sources, so I don't want to just erase that effort. I promise I'm done after this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: horniponi

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Alright, since we're moving on... help me solve this mystery: Why is there an extra hand (with a water gun) on the first scene where Cass' team appears?

I smell a conspiracy...

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
help me solve this mystery: Why is there an extra hand (with a water gun) on the first scene where Cass' team appears?
Well, having closely studied the photos (VERY closely...) it looks like the water gun belongs to either Rachel or Charlotte, who seem to be on the Headmaster's side. So it might be an indication that the headmaster is planning a pre-emptive strike on the enemy forces...

Although I have to admit I'm more concerned with a different mystery: what's happened to Cassandra's bikini bottom? Do you think the Headmaster might have finally found a use for Miss Chang's clothes dissolving solution? And if so, how many other girls can he hit with it as well? :p

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I think he put it into the water guns. Also wouldn't that dissolve the water guns and cotton swimsuits be immune?
If everyone's waterguns had the formula all girls would end up nude. Based on the pictures only Cass lost her bikini bottom... so, either the HM put the formula only at the end of the game to get Cass... or some shenanigans involving Cass' bikini bottoms happened before hand.

Reactions: TheDevian

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
<snip>

Although I have to admit I'm more concerned with a different mystery: what's happened to Cassandra's bikini bottom? Do you think the Headmaster might have finally found a use for Miss Chang's clothes dissolving solution? And if so, how many other girls can he hit with it as well? :p
Dissolving solution was my first thought.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In the cheat menu, there's an option: "did you not accept the blow job from Trixie". If you click that then Trixie automatically gets hired as the dance teacher. You can then call Trixie into your office and as about hiring a hooker.

Don't know if you consider that to be cheating - the dev has already said he intends to build this into the game (i.e. to allow you to hire Trixie again even if you didn't originally) but hasn't had the time to do so yet. So I personally consider that option more like a hotfix than a cheat.

And more importantly, it allows you to protect sweet little Priti from that lecherous old Mr Wilson. Only the Headmaster should be allowed to see her naked pictures. :p
I wouldn't even mind giving him the ones of her changing, but he stupidly gives up the one of her having fun too! That was going too far, and more than what he asked for! XD
I wonder how Liz has money to buy two bikinis (blue one on the weekend patrol and this lovely dolphin one on these scenes) but not for white undies...
:unsure:
I am still working under the idea that she does have more white ones now, but she chooses not to wear them, since she can use that as an excuse to explore her exhibitionist tendencies. :devilish:
If everyone's waterguns had the formula all girls would end up nude. Based on the pictures only Cass lost her bikini bottom... so, either the HM put the formula only at the end of the game to get Cass... or some shenanigans involving Cass' bikini bottoms happened before hand.
That could also only be the beginning of the fight, maybe Cass's bottoms were just the first to fall...

Canes

May 27, 2018
So based on the reviews, there's not much content in it right now. Understandable I guess since it's a 2019 vn?

horniponi

Jun 30, 2019
I wanted to check up on this game but had forgotten what it was called, so I filtered latest updates by school setting and spanking, and realized that this game does not have the spanking tag.
I mean.. wut?
This game is spanking spanking spanking and then some spanking, ant to mix it up also a little extra spanking. I can not think of another game that deserves the spanking tag more than this, unless there is a game that uses like paddles for controls or something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wanted to check up on this game but had forgotten what it was called, so I filtered latest updates by school setting and spanking, and realized that this game does not have the spanking tag.
I mean.. wut?
This game is spanking spanking spanking and then some spanking, ant to mix it up also a little extra spanking. I can not think of another game that deserves the spanking tag more than this, unless there is a game that uses like paddles for controls or something.
Maybe because you are not the one doing it yet? IDK, that is really odd, now that you mention it. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: joshrip
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes