Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I... realized that this game does not have the spanking tag.
I mean.. wut? This game is spanking spanking spanking and then some spanking...
Oh, would you look at that. This game suddenly now has a spanking tag. :)

Unfortunately, I don't think there's an "advanced training methods" tag we could use as well...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So, should a trainer tag show up shortly after this post, I'll tell you how. When I saw horniponi's post about the spanking tag, I thought that he had a damn good point so I reported his post. Same thing if someone drops the latest version, report the post so a moderator sees it, and the mod can change things. With that said, I'm going to report Haley Smith's post because I think a trainer tag would be a great addition. I'm curious to see how quickly this gets added... ;)

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
So, should a trainer tag show up shortly after this post, I'll tell you how. When I saw horniponi's post about the spanking tag, I thought that he had a damn good point so I reported his post... I'm going to report Haley Smith's post because I think a trainer tag would be a great addition. I'm curious to see how quickly this gets added... ;)
Oh, would you look at that. A trainer tag has now been added as well...

That's a great tip, bacchusplateau. Perhaps I'm just stupid, but I'd always assumed you'd just report a post if it was offensive or spam or something. I'd never thought of using it for something positive. Thanks! :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where are the cheats located exactly?
No longer needed because there is now a built in cheat system, see below.
There at the top right of the replay action menu. There is big red button saying do not press on it.........
Yeah ...... you're gonna have to press it 3 times and close the warning each time, 3rd time your in.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
New update on patron

Development Update
Hi guys,
Version 0.5 is coming along very well and we have a bunch of great content which I hope everyone will enjoy. The beta version is scheduled for only ten days time with the main release coming a week after that.
After a focus on the punishment system last update this coming update is more focused on story and character development, mostly for the staff. You will be able to continue 'training' the English teacher Claire in how to control her class. You will be able to ask your P.A. Samantha out to dinner, then learn a bit about her backstory and meet her sister who is a barmaid in town. You will also head into a major confrontation with the school inspector Ruth.
The biggest scene of the update is probably a water fight scene with the girls which continues with the rivalry between April and Charlotte. This is a very silly scene and anyone who was a fan of the old N64 classic Goldeneye is likely to get a kick out of it.
Other things included in the update will be a couple of scenes for the dance teacher Trixie (including a new way to get her on staff if you didn't offer her the job the first time around). A scene for Sally and Izzy at Sally's apartment. Plus a hot new dream sequence featuring Sarah (with a friend this time).
I always work hard right up until the last minute with the updates and I have a lot more things planned which I'm hoping to include. However, I'll have to wait and see what I can get done over the next couple of weeks.
Altos

WeebMcWeeb

Aug 31, 2017
Question, I was wondering I can't seem to find where I check my stats or am I just blind? like my money and my other stats.

lovedance

Feb 6, 2019
How to play on Android, updates are only available on computers. Unable to play the sequel makes me feel quite regretful. This game I really like, so I intend to support the game developer when the updates are all on the computer .... So I have to give up and have to find a new game similar to this game to play If they like it, they will support them to have better motivation to develop faster. If the new updates of this game have Android version, I will support them all.

lovedance

Feb 6, 2019
Install renpy install android setup(via renpy) install and run unren 1 and 2 then you can import any game and recompress into android.

edit: changed project to game.
Can you guide me to make it clearer? I passed Renpy but didn't have Android.

easteregg

May 9, 2018
How can i access the Punishment Option Panel on the right side, where i can choose the spanking position or the use of the ruler or the paddle. It doesn't appear for me after the first demo-spanking with Debbie and Ruth present.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
New update on patron

Development Update
Hi guys,
Version 0.5 is coming along very well and we have a bunch of great content which I hope everyone will enjoy. The beta version is scheduled for only ten days time with the main release coming a week after that.
After a focus on the punishment system last update this coming update is more focused on story and character development, mostly for the staff. You will be able to continue 'training' the English teacher Claire in how to control her class. You will be able to ask your P.A. Samantha out to dinner, then learn a bit about her backstory and meet her sister who is a barmaid in town. You will also head into a major confrontation with the school inspector Ruth.
The biggest scene of the update is probably a water fight scene with the girls which continues with the rivalry between April and Charlotte. This is a very silly scene and anyone who was a fan of the old N64 classic Goldeneye is likely to get a kick out of it.
Other things included in the update will be a couple of scenes for the dance teacher Trixie (including a new way to get her on staff if you didn't offer her the job the first time around). A scene for Sally and Izzy at Sally's apartment. Plus a hot new dream sequence featuring Sarah (with a friend this time).
I always work hard right up until the last minute with the updates and I have a lot more things planned which I'm hoping to include. However, I'll have to wait and see what I can get done over the next couple of weeks.
Altos
Only one thing in the next update is fundamentaly important for me: You will be able to continue 'training' the English teacher Claire in how to control her class. :love::love::love:

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes