Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I tried removing the files but the game won't start, reextracting the file but it still has the same problem
Okay that is super odd. I downloaded your save and was getting the same errors. So let me ask a few questions. Where/when did you get this save, ie: is it a version 0.1 save? 2 have you tried a new game? 3. what edition are you playing? if all else fails follow these steps. Delete your game except for the original zip file. Extract the zip file. Don't use your old save and Don't use unren. If you want cheats then I recommend the ingame cheat engine. (red button in replay menu) or renpy save editor. But first try starting a new game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I don't hate unren it just takes responsibility to use and an understanding of how the program compiles the code when it runs. The .rpa is a compressed file, .rpc is the precompiled versions of the rpy, rpy is the game script. It is easy for you to read the rpy, it is easier for your computer to read rpc, and rpa is a way to keep everything clean. But the game goes rpa to rpc to rpy when reading so doubles break the game. Also that command line add also breaks the game if the dev left or hid the command line in the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay that is super odd. I downloaded your save and was getting the same errors. So let me ask a few questions. Where/when did you get this save, ie: is it a version 0.1 save? 2 have you tried a new game? 3. what edition are you playing? if all else fails follow these steps. Delete your game except for the original zip file. Extract the zip file. Don't use your old save and Don't use unren. If you want cheats then I recommend the ingame cheat engine. (red button in replay menu) or renpy save editor. But first try starting a new game.
The console works pretty well for the basics, like money.

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
this is a 0.2 save, followed the dev's instruction and skipped one day ahead before playing the 0.4 game.

Reactions: Haley Smith

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I usually extract the archive to one folder, then make a copy of that folder and use unren on the copy. This allows to play with both versions, allthough I usually do not play much with the unren-version and I do not mix save games. I use it more to check code for bugs.

Since the game still has limited content, you do not loose much time by starting a new game. You can use CTRL-Key to fast-forward through most events.

• Love

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I usually extract the archive to one folder, then make a copy of that folder and use unren on the copy. This allows to play with both versions, allthough I usually do not play much with the unren-version and I do not mix save games. I use it more to check code for bugs.

Since the game still has limited content, you do not loose much time by starting a new game. You can use CTRL-Key to fast-forward through most events.
Best practices to follow. But mixing aves doesn't matter. Its do to how the saves are checks not balances.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I would like to know if the punishment system will be rolled out to more girls than Debbie in the next update. They have worked out the mechanics of it but they haven't said anything about it in the previews.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I would like to know if the punishment system will be rolled out to more girls than Debbie in the next update. They have worked out the mechanics of it but they haven't said anything about it in the previews.
Pretty sure the dev said that was on the docket.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Based on the information Darkcore has posted here from Patreon (see below), it looks as if the next update (0.5) will focus more on story progression, and the update after that (0.6) will be the one you're looking for, with more work on the punishment system.

I’ve had lots of really good stuff planned and written that I’ve ended up having to cut due to lack of time. I therefore want version 0.5 to be about using up that backlog of scenes...

Then for version 0.6... I’ll continue with the punishment system and unlocking the ability to punish the girls ourselves.
Version 0.5 is coming along very well... this coming update is more focused on story and character development, mostly for the staff. You will be able to continue 'training' the English teacher Claire in how to control her class. You will be able to ask your P.A. Samantha out to dinner, then learn a bit about her backstory and meet her sister who is a barmaid in town. You will also head into a major confrontation with the school inspector Ruth.

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello her, can someone give me the walktrough for this game, i do not get some achievements or can not find them. I would be glad about a listing how to get there. as txt would be great, thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello her, can someone give me the walktrough for this game, i do not get some achievements or can not find them. I would be glad about a listing how to get there. as txt would be great, thank you.
First post have all we have at this time.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You can use the thread search function, michi - to the right at the top, add certain terms of achievments / scenes, search 'this thread' only. Usually it provides an answer within seconds if somebody posted infos.
If not, you may ask how to do sth special you cannot trigger. A general 'can't get things done' does not help us helping you.
So make a list of things you need to get solved, check if sb posted sth about doing them, if not - ask specific questions. ;)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes