michi04

May 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much

Stealing Priti's Password
I've often been to the old male teacher with priti's password, but nothing happened

Rachel and the Ointment
how can I get there?

the second match
I just finished

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Thank you very much

Stealing Priti's Password
I've often been to the old male teacher with priti's password, but nothing happened

Rachel and the Ointment
how can I get there?

the second match
I just finished
My recollection is that after you get Priti's password you need to go on your computer in your office to get into her photos.

For Rachel, spy on her room at night after punishing her with a spanking during the day.

Reactions: Cirro84

michi04

May 14, 2018
My recollection is that after you get Priti's password you need to go on your computer in your office to get into her photos.

For Rachel, spy on her room at night after punishing her with a spanking during the day.
how do I get the password from the teacher, was there every day and just can not get it. what should I do first?
In the office I have no folder of piti and how do I get there, so I do not get a password
1565020420054.png

Last edited:

jollytortuga

Jan 27, 2019
If I remember correctly to get the password you have to talk to Priti. You meet her by going to the classrooms during the day and invite her to your office.

Reactions: Cirro84

michi04

May 14, 2018
Just do not get piti into the office, just hit her in the corridor and can not invite her to the office
Who can help me?
Thank you very much

jollytortuga

Jan 27, 2019
Have you already talked to the old male teacher (I forget his name) at night? You have to visit him at his apartment, maybe more than once?

michi04

May 14, 2018
Have you already talked to the old male teacher (I forget his name) at night? You have to visit him at his apartment, maybe more than once?
I've visited the old one every evening, but nothing else happens
clicked all four things through, but everything brings nothing

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Hi michi04,

From your screenshots, it looks as if you’re still running version 0.3.x. You might want to download the newer version (0.4.3) that is available here.

The following are instructions for version 0.4.3. Most of them should be the same for version 0.3.x, but some might be slightly different. These are instructions for a brand new game – you may of course have already completed some of the actions.

Staff Quests

Spying Events

Other

Good luck! :)

Reactions: bosa43 and Cirro84

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Release Schedule Update
So I'm sitting down this evening looking through my list of what's left to do before the beta release date on Friday trying to figure out how to get it all done in the time available. Thinking about which scenes can be cut short and which can be pushed back to the next release. I have come to the decision that rushing out the release to meet my own self-imposed deadline is not the right move. So I'm going to push back the Beta release date by a week to the 16th August and the main release to the 23rd August.
I know some people will be upset with me but please bear in mind that I am working as hard as I can and the delay is because I want everyone to have the best possible experience.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to give you all some context on how I spend my time and why I felt the need to delay the release. It’s been just over four weeks since I stopped working on version 0.4. The subsequent week was spent doing necessary admin, responding to messages, completing all my custom image requests, creating all the new environments, outfits and character models that will feature in version 0.5. The last three weeks have been spent creating content. So far I have made around 600 new images and have written about 15,000 words. Meaning I make an average of about 40 renders and write about a thousand words a day.
It’s not easy being creative all the time so I try to divide my work day evenly between writing, posing scenes, photoshop and coding. I often move back and forth between scenes in order to balance out my time and to make sure I don’t accidentally spend too long on any one thing (as I have done a few times - Amy’s magazine being a prime example at about 70 hours). However, this approach also leaves me open to having several scenes half finished which unfortunately is the case at the moment. I need some extra time to do justice to the scenes/storylines that I’ve started and to not rush them.
I know the delay will be disappointing but please bear in mind that an extra weeks wait at this stage means a 25% bigger update. I'm feeling very positive that you'll forgive us when you see the new content. I feel like I’ve been doing some of my best work these last few weeks and I’m looking forward to showing it off. Almost every member of staff gets a good amount of screentime (and several students too), with plenty of H scenes and lots of story so please bear with us.
Altos

fearjam

May 5, 2019
How do I get the maths teacher a prostitute? I hired the lab assistant that costs money, so I can't summon trixie or what her name was

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
How do I get the maths teacher a prostitute? I hired the lab assistant that costs money, so I can't summon trixie or what her name was
Spoilers for the game here (and the answers to your questions) - You have to hire Trixie, then fire her and hire the proper assistant, Trixie then becomes the dance teacher, you ask her to get the prostitute - if you didn't do it this way round, go back and try again or wait for the next version where there is a switch to magically hire Trixie first without having to play again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

erkper

May 16, 2018
Spoilers for the game here (and the answers to your questions) - You have to hire Trixie, then fire her and hire the proper assistant, Trixie then becomes the dance teacher, you ask her to get the prostitute - if you didn't do it this way round, go back and try again or wait for the next version where there is a switch to magically hire Trixie first without having to play again.
The mechanism to bring in Trixie is already in the current version via the cheat menu. Click the red "Do Not Push" button 3x to open it./ISPOILER]

Reactions: TheDevian

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hi michi04,

From your screenshots, it looks as if you’re still running version 0.3.x. You might want to download the newer version (0.4.3) that is available here.

The following are instructions for version 0.4.3. Most of them should be the same for version 0.3.x, but some might be slightly different. These are instructions for a brand new game – you may of course have already completed some of the actions.

Staff Quests

Spying Events

Other

Good luck! :)

thanks for the information. when can i buy the material for miss chang

michi04

May 14, 2018
Help! I have now downloaded the new version, but with me not everything is taken over from the old version, how can I transfer it
Thank you very much
old version!!
1565103096963.png

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Help! I have now downloaded the new version, but with me not everything is taken over from the old version, how can I transfer it
Thank you very much
old version!!
View attachment 365035
Do what it says at the top, click on the skip period button on the right-hand side.
If you can't do that, start a new game then you can skip to the right day.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes