May 14, 2018
thanks, it worked
somehow I can not make new achievements, I always get the wrong one
who can help me, there was already so much help, but it just does not work
1565104806634.png

michi04

May 14, 2018
1565105372726.png

get the following message in this version and will be kicked out of the game. Who can help me. in the previous version, I had nothing

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I can't get the missing keys. Jimmy at the lake tells me he doesn't remember and I should come back.
I tried all days of the week.

Edit: I had to progress Sally Newman's gym bathroom storyline to the point of the towel scene to get the keys.

Last edited:

michi04

May 14, 2018
Help, I still have the error message although I started new day and then continued where I left off. I do not want to start at day 2 again.

1565113435911.png

michi04

May 14, 2018
1565113528571.png
Can someone help me with the achievements, I try everything, but I do not get the right help
Thank you very much
can you write me the individual achievements in a txt, would be nice, thank you

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... somehow I can not make new achievements, I always get the wrong one ...
Please keep in mind some achievements trigger randomly, so you got to see others more often while waiting for the one you still haven't got yet. What you do is:
- Go where you can trigger events (class, dorm, outside...) on map, make a save, only then click on characters to interact.
- Or when you use the 'Patrol' button to the right for random events, make a save before clicking on it.
- If the event does not fire - reload the save and try again.
This way after a while you should see all the events in the game.

What is it exactly what the old maths teacher is telling you, when you visit his place at the evening?? What options do you have??
There is also an overview screen with all girls, also quests you got, and what you need to do. What does it tell you to do for the maths teacher??

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Guide to Completing the Event Log, for version 0.4.3

I’ve pulled together a rough guide to completing all the items in the event log. It’s not a full walkthrough, because it doesn’t specifically explain how to complete the various quests - it just covers the items in event log. But hopefully it will be useful to some people.

To be honest, when I started writing this, I was kinda surprised nobody had already tried to do it... but by the time I’d completed about half of it, I realised why: nobody else was stupid enough to try! :p

Anyway, if people find it useful, then I’ll try and keep it updated for future releases. I’ve done my best to make it clear and accurate, but if you spot anything that’s wrong or unclear, let me know.

[Edit: Attachment removed, see here for updated version]

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Guide to Completing the Event Log, for version 0.4.3 ...
Thanks boy, please please keep up the good work! U our hero! (y)

I haven't played the newest version yet, and trying to remember the correct Priti how-to, to help our user. Seems we need add more precise hints for girls with story lines, other than random encounters which trigger more easily. One mem already gave a quick 'how-to do punishments' with Debbie. It's about time to compile a good wt.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone got a save just prior to hiring assistants to the science teacher?

I messed this up and missed out on the Trixie event.

noblefox

Feb 24, 2018
how do you get the key event to trigger I have done everything that should lead up to to it but doesn't happen

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure what you're referring to if it's not "Unlock all events" which kinda is the nuclear option.
It looks as if you're running an older version of the game. In the newest version, 0.4.3, the cheat menu has an option "Did you not accept the blow job from Trixie but want her on staff?" which you can click. From memory, this was only added in 0.4.3 - so even if you're running 0.4.2, you wouldn't have this.

I'd suggest you upgrade your game, skip to a new day, and try again.

Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks boy, please please keep up the good work! U our hero! (y)
Thank you, I'll try :)

Seems we need add more precise hints for girls with story lines, other than random encounters which trigger more easily.
Yes, there are a couple of areas where it's not very clear what you need to do e.g. to find Miss Newman's keys, you first need to steal her towel. :unsure:

There's also a difference between "how to complete a task" and "how to complete the task in the way that unlocks all the event log". The hints in the game are good enough for completing most of the basic quests, but they don't always help with everything else in the event log. Although I suspect that might be a deliberate decision by the devs - they want to encourage us to look around, explore the school, and try different options.

Reactions: Shahawk
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes