Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
An entertaining first version with a lot of potential. At the "press event" I thought "What a absurd plot that they are ok with that" - but the development was really nice :)

Will keep an eye on this even when I am not that big of a Honey Select fan. The girls look good and there is one for every taste :D

Reactions: Rageshot

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
An entertaining first version with a lot of potential. At the "press event" I thought "What a absurd plot that they are ok with that" - but the development was really nice :)

Will keep an eye on this even when I am not that big of a Honey Select fan. The girls look good and there is one for every taste :D

You might become a greater fan of the game than

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I liked this demo, which is clearly longer than most demos I've tried.
This art isn't my cup of tea either but the game mechanics make up for it: I'll play for the fun an not for the sexiness. Anyway, I see a lot of potential and countless spanking techniques :p

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I don't know, Four stars a knife and a fork... I want more... nice story... nice premise, a little static but for a first day I guess that's to be expected, hopefully there will be a few more choices available, but I like where it's going so far, I like the Evil scientist in the background and hope that that plot twist will be fully developed, the menu's need a tiny bit of tweaking I noted, but functional, I also like the spying session, that will I hope also progress, and hopefully there will be some more interesting items in the story.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
the ending had me laughing ^_-
great models
and love the premis of the game looking forward to seeing how it grows

4.50 star(s) 252 Votes