alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Another interesting release worth stepping away from the lurk to comment. As far as game demos come this one certainly meets the definition of the better ones: it introduces the story and fundamental elements of the game, it is well written in proper English, has a diverse and interesting pool of characters and I for one found the pacing to be good for a first release. You get a glimpse of what is to come in the game with that first spanking in my opinion, in the sense that while your goal will ultimately be to corrupt the girls it will be something you have to work towards, going as far as doing side-quests to gain influence to change the rules as to not have your game be too easy or boring too quickly.

My suspension of disbelief was not entirely broken by the opening of the game because while the MC thinks what he is doing is nothing wrong the "realistic" (in the sense he was not immediately arrested lol) crowd reaction and subsequent development of the story made it acceptable enough that is not game-breaking unrealistic to me personally. Everyone seems to understand that while the rules of society have been changed something like this is not yet widely accepted and has to be done in seclusion, gets positive points from me there.

I also like how I can already see what kind of work I might have ahead of me in order to achieve the desired ultimate harem scenario, with the teachers side-quests, student interactions, limited action turns in the punishment as to figure out the best possible way to unlock the next level with the girls. It has overall good gameplay mechanics and while it is too early to judge if they seem like more boring grind like many other games I feel like they are well balanced enough as of right now (I do realize this is 0.1 the demo). It tickled my planning ahead/roadmap the shit out of stuff enjoyment I often get playing strategy games.

The Character pool and models are quite honestly very good indeed. I feel like there is something for everyone in here, from my personal favorites the little petites to more voluptuous girls that again, are not unrealistically balloon big (I get that some of you here like that and that's fine, it's just not my cup of tea). And even though my laser focus has already targeted Charlotte, Rachel and Maxine as primary targets the redhead twins are way too fucking hot to not fantasize about! As a side note is there any content involving Samantha, your PA? Her very friendly nature was very appealing to me. Chang also tickled my she's a little freaky but might be worth it tingle.

So overall i would say you have yourself quite a good opportunity in your hands to develop something good and concrete worthy of a Patreon campaign.

The positives for me are:
- Believable story, well within the limits of an erotic fantasy.
- Proper English, always gets good points from me when i can actually understand wtf is going on.
- Good Character Pool, with enough variety that should have something for everyone.
- Good Pacing, as of 0.1 in the sense that the candy isn't immediately handed out to you.
- Interesting Mechanics, the punishments, side quests, student interactions and opportunities to change your core values all play well with each other.

The only pet peeve I have is that I agree with another user that said that the MC looks too much like a soy boy imo. Could have gone with a more manly model but oh well.

This came out a lot more like a review than I expected... I might copy-paste myself to the review section... In fact i think I will.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Looks... interesting, but unless it ends when they all graduate, and it instead allow for a 'new batch of students', he would have to find some way to keep connected with the graduates.

If it turns into one of those hentai where the school is raising & training girls to belong to investors or influential people, i'll be somewhat disappointed, because i'm mostly a no-Netorare type guy.

furry_me

Mar 11, 2017
Will definitly keep my eye on this game! Loved the HHS series and ashford academy. If this game keeps up with a steady development schedule and good content it will be huge!

One key thing i games like this is to get the ammount of "grindyness" just right! Not to grindy but not thet the whole school will accept your as a big perv thet can do anything to anyone after just a short while!

Edit: Great demo BTW!

Reactions: ubblesnop
Jun 30, 2018
Will definitly keep my eye on this game! Loved the HHS series and ashford academy. If this game keeps up with a steady development schedule and good content it will be huge!

One key thing i games like this is to get the ammount of "grindyness" just right! Not to grindy but not thet the whole school will accept your as a big perv thet can do anything to anyone after just a short while!

Edit: Great demo BTW!
Well, it's important for the game to not be so easy, "grindyness" is almost never a problem, because of cheats.

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
Now this is a 0.1!! Already hooked on great characters, great variety of girls, sounds and options. So looking forward to future updates. Agree with other posters that there is no reason to rush the corruption. Let it play out and tease. Plenty of girls (and staff) to work with. The only thing that needs to hurry up it the next update!! Can't wait. Will be supporting and playing this. My new favorite!!

Reactions: ubblesnop
Mar 21, 2018
Amazing game! Best girl for me is that one student with white and red hair like Todoroki from MHA. Frickin' amazing! Please don't abandon this game! Also, seems quite like Ashford Academy, but in very good 3D quality. This can go far! It can become the new Ashford Academy for the new generation. 10/10 is what I'd say, but I'm probably too excited. So I'll just say 9/10. Because of certain animations didn't seem quite right. (i.e. The spanking with the ruler on Debbie.)

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I play that too, but it's not quite the same genre (a school management game). It is similar, and I like that game as well. Any others?
I havent played this one, but it came up when I searched for Management and School Setting in the updates section:

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
What I expected : Delinquents - badass looking girls - gang members - mafias members
(They're supposed to be 'failed' society members... right?)

What I got : cute looking girls.

I hate my life

Jun 30, 2018
What I expected : Delinquents - badass looking girls - gang members - mafias members
(They're supposed to be 'failed' society members... right?)

What I got : cute looking girls.

I hate my life
Well, Debbie is kinda savage. And it's not just about behavior, they are there because of poor grades. Shy, cute girls can also don't care about education.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Hi there,

Lead developer Altos here.

Looking again through the comments. I'd just like to say a few more things.

First off I know a lot of people don't like the MC model and to be entirely honest he could be better. Having an MC feature in the game is always tricky as he'll never be to everyone's taste. I experimented with making him look older or more manly, as many have suggested, but he always ended up looking a bit too sinister and creepy. It was one of the main disagreements between Herdone and I. Personally I think that a slightly more innocent look juxtaposes well with the fact that he's a bit of a sadistic psychopath (even if he believes otherwise). While it was necessary to have him feature a fair bit in the intro, going forward the game will be mostly POV. It'll be necessary to see him every now and again but he certainly won't be a main visual focus. It's all about the girls after all.

I'd also like to say that I have no intention of having anything too extreme in the game in terms of BDSM. The MC, although clearly deluded in his approach, does genuinely want the girls to do well and won't be causing any lasting injuries or anything like that.

People have commented about the girls not being particularly delinquent. All I can say is we'll learn a lot more about the girls and their reasons for ending up at the school in the next update.

Some people have questioned the use of HS (or actually Playhome in this case) instead of Daz. I don't want to get into a big debate over the relative merits of the different software. Daz done well is undoubtedly superior. However, I think the subtle anime feel of Playhome fits well with the premise and the setting and it was a deliberate design decision that I stand by. For this particular game I also believe that Playhome was the better choice as it was easier to create a wide variety of different sizes, shapes and appearances for the girls. Which was necessary given the number of characters (more of which are to come). The software has its limits though and the environments are, without a doubt, not as good as Daz. That said, we are constantly perfecting our techniques and our renders are getting better all the time.

A lot of people have also been asking about a release schedule. It's hard to estimate but we are hoping to have something out by the end of February. We'll have a more firm release date as soon as possible. Once the game is more established we hope to move to monthly releases.

Altos

Jun 30, 2018
Hi there,

Lead developer Altos here.

Looking again through the comments. I'd just like to say a few more things.

First off I know a lot of people don't like the MC model and to be entirely honest he could be better. Having an MC feature in the game is always tricky as he'll never be to everyone's taste. I experimented with making him look older or more manly, as many have suggested, but he always ended up looking a bit too sinister and creepy. It was one of the main disagreements between Herdone and I. Personally I think that a slightly more innocent look juxtaposes well with the fact that he's a bit of a sadistic psychopath (even if he believes otherwise). While it was necessary to have him feature a fair bit in the intro, going forward the game will be mostly POV. It'll be necessary to see him every now and again but he certainly won't be a main visual focus. It's all about the girls after all.

I'd also like to say that I have no intention of having anything too extreme in the game in terms of BDSM. The MC, although clearly deluded in his approach, does genuinely want the girls to do well and won't be causing any lasting injuries or anything like that.

People have commented about the girls not being particularly delinquent. All I can say is we'll learn a lot more about the girls and their reasons for ending up at the school in the next update.

Some people have questioned the use of HS (or actually Playhome in this case) instead of Daz. I don't want to get into a big debate over the relative merits of the different software. Daz done well is undoubtedly superior. However, I think the subtle anime feel of Playhome fits well with the premise and the setting and it was a deliberate design decision that I stand by. For this particular game I also believe that Playhome was the better choice as it was easier to create a wide variety of different sizes, shapes and appearances for the girls. Which was necessary given the number of characters (more of which are to come). The software has its limits though and the environments are, without a doubt, not as good as Daz. That said, we are constantly perfecting our techniques and our renders are getting better all the time.

A lot of people have also been asking about a release schedule. It's hard to estimate but we are hoping to have something out by the end of February. We'll have a more firm release date as soon as possible. Once the game is more established we hope to move to monthly releases.

Altos
That's nice. We also have to remember that the comments are just comments, creator must know what he is doing and listening to all comments leads to incoherence.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
guildos said:
...creator must know what he is doing and listening to all comments leads to incoherence.
Yes, please. You as the creator should lead the story. There will always be comments/wishes/demands, do not let those lead you to a messy story with a little of everything.

I personally really am fond of the nice interaction between lust/fun and punishment. To many games/peeps see BDSM just as a matter of hurting people...

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
@AltosandHerdone if you guys want to make everyone happy with the design of the main character, do it just as pov. Thats the big advancement of pov games, you dont have to care about the look of the main charakter and its a more immersive game experience.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
+1 for the devs doing their own thing and not taking our comments to heart too much;
probably the worst thing that could happen to a project is to stray from its original course just because someone wanted something (and we all want things, all kind of things, and we often dont even know what we even want)

4.50 star(s) 252 Votes