johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this one. The facial expressions were great and looking forward to the plethora of humiliation and embarrassment to come. I hope that the girls will eventually be forced to wear sexier lace panties and lace bras, buttons undone on their blouse, and must sit with their knees apart at least 10 inches at all times. The only thing that would take this game over the edge of brilliancy is more realistic renders. A good 3dcg artist with natural lighting would make this a 10/10. Pledged $25/month.

One other note, if there is mind control (and I kinda hope there isn't), please please please make the girl AWARE of their actions but unable to prevent them, rather than completely mentally and physically controlled. Otherwise, what's the point?

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
The story so far indicates this will also be a harem style of game as well.
It has good renders and a nice lead in introduction.

In it, seems like there might even be a bit of NTR or mindcontrol as well to come. (I could be wrong on this, but hope it doesn't become to grindy at times like TAKEOVER).

The management system will be important, lets see how that develops, and affects the unlocking of progress.

The start is very good. :)

Reactions: Shahawk
Aug 13, 2017
As many have already said this game looks good has a pretty simple story so should not become a mess as more characters get added. (keep them somewhat simple) not expecting a lot of grind to get rules changed. and it would be nice to have the hardnosed overseer become part of the corruption herself (has a fetish for watching humiliation of the girls already looked like she was close to licking her lips during the spanking) the student cast needs to grow a lot

Reactions: Shahawk

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Salò, or the 120 days of Sodom immediately came to my mind :whistle::whistle:
I'm not into this kind of art/renders but will try it.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Very early days but this has the potential to be something really special.

Can't wait to see more.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
But that intro.
I rolled my eye's at the stupidty of the main charater.

I think i will pass this game.
It looks good but i cant stand stupid main charaters.
This is your pet peeve, and it's no more than that. It isn't some Unalienable Truth of Storytelling. If anything, it might be a Great Truth of Storytelling that main characters should be people who have made mistakes; this is a thesis of Aristotle's Poetics and it has been the driving force behind great main characters from Oedipus to Hamlet to Jean Valjean and Nick Adams.

The real world is filled with people who threw their careers away in one enthusiastic moment of failing to read their audience. The brilliant surgeon who got carried away and used a scalpel to sign his autograph into an unconscious patient's flesh; the kinky English professor who got blacklisted after he submitted an application to teach a class on the Marquis de Sade; the biologist whose offbeat theories about, say, ulcers being caused by bacteria, or cats having mind-controlling microorganisms in their poop (both of which eventually were proven true); the astronomer who announced his belief that the effects he was observing in a certain star were created by extra-terrestrial beings; the politician who made an off-color joke; the entertainment executive who expected an actress to give him sexual favors; the cop who was overconfident about his ability to read a situation during a moment of panic; the list of professionals whose careers ended in disgrace goes on and on.

There's an over-the-top, cartoonish aspect in the intro, but lots of brilliant people have thrown their careers away in some very similar manners, and spend their lives trying to redeem their reputations and prove themselves worthy after that moment. It's a fine premise for the MC of an adult game.

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Hello,
This is a very well made and thought out story and style that I greatly like.
I won't do a review or support it yet, do to there is still so much left in the air on the game.

But I like how all the girls feel like their own person and how it's made not only to be about corrupting the girls ((Hope we can do the same to all the staff as well)) but also how it's you the player who will become corrupt as well do to the power.
so I think this really cool to see and we would get an idea for both sides.

I don't know what is ALL plan in the future as in fetishs and character traits, status or what we can change at the school and girls.
but I hope we can get deep info on all the girls such as in number time of sex and among other character numbers. ;)
And I know there are TONS of fetishs out there... but I can't lie the pregnancy or at lest the girls fear of it and/or wanting it would be greatly enjoyable. :3

But I want to say is you do you and what you want to do with your game... but if you don't mind me complaining about one thing.
it's about Ruth Thomas... I don't mind her being the "Pain my Ass" character... but what I didn't like is that.

1:
I didn't get the pick if I was a "Religious" person or not.
Even when the game lets me name my player and is not a set made character.
I feel this should be changed and even can be something to talk with Ms, Thomas.

2:
I really didn't enjoy how she calls you a heathen out of nowhere as if she just some crazy christian zealot.
I DON'T want to come off as some damn SJW. <.< but it just felt like a attack against Christians and/or religions people then just building a character.
((I just think the character and wording can do some work there))

Thank you for taking the time to read and again do as you please with your game.
I just want to help in my own way and I WILL be looking forward for more future update releases! :D

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
I didn't get the pick if I was a "Religious" person or not.
I really didn't enjoy how she calls you a heathen out of nowhere as if she just some crazy christian zealot.
Well if we were able to play a religious christian who tries to pervert his girls-only school.. now that would be kind of wierd. Maybe a route to turn the school into a convent? I kinda suspect that wouldnt be the most popular route lol

May 1, 2017
really enjoyed playing this game, I'm very keen for future updates. I was very skeptic towards the end of the intro as to whether this game would be worth playing as the MC seemed a bit outlandish and nutso but when you arrive at the school and start interacting with the students and staff I was proven very wrong.

I really enjoyed the pacing and the storytelling so far, it really seems somewhat realistic that this could happen and that you could be beginning to take over a school and earn the trust of its staff and students

I hope to see more expansion on each of the characters, they already look so unique and have different attributes about them. I hope we can learn more about there secrets so they can be used to manipulate the students and staff.

can't wait for another update!

U

User_849714

Hope someone makes a port to this. Android players need more games.

Redestributor

Jul 6, 2017
The real world is filled with people who threw their careers away in one enthusiastic moment of failing to read their audience.
Also including Blizzard announcing a mobile app Diablo game to an audience packed with PC gamers hoping for a D3 expansion or D4 for PC announcement. "Do you guys not have phones??" xD (Sorry for off-topic, had to!)

Reactions: alexrieper
4.50 star(s) 252 Votes