Deeze

Jan 1, 2018
Great setup, it just desperately needs h-scenes! I'm hoping the systems are close to being implemented so the focus can switch to filling the game with story lines and h-scenes. Keep up the good work. :)

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
I do agree the opening scene could be a turn off for some people; it's grossly unrealistic (probably if the MC was interrupted earlier it would have been better) and also im not a big fan of *starts with sex* kind of openings, especially in a corruption type of game that should be all about slow build up.

HOWEVER, i fully understand why the devs went for that opening - it clearly shows the Player what kind of game he's getting himself into and what kind of goals he is going to pursue, and serves as an excuse for an early *tech demo*

Guess the opening could be reworked at a later stage, like i said simply interrupting the MC a bit earlier would make a big difference imho

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you hold down the CTRL button when spanking it sounds like pop corn being made or fire crackers going off.

Reactions: crugh2112

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I played something like this game some time back though I believe it was all text.

I really enjoyed this game very much I hope to see more soon the quality was outstanding.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I played something like this game some time back though I believe it was all text.

I really enjoyed this game very much I hope to see more soon the quality was outstanding.
Probably this one

Jun 30, 2018
Good news! (I think)

I've found some interesting variables like:
Code:
$ alice_punish = False
$ debbie_punish = False
$ charlotte_punish = False
$ rachel_punish = False
$ faye_punish = False
$ lucy_maid = False
$ trixie_dance = False
It seems like devs were already experimenting with punishing other girls. And Lucy (girl who told that Debbie did the balloon thing) as a maid!? Fantastic!

Reactions: Shahawk

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
Although this is only Version 0.1 it has roughly an hours worth of content, contains hundreds of images and dozens of animations.
When i tried it had only demo mode, with presentation and first day in school. Am I missing something?

Jun 30, 2018
When i tried it had only demo mode, with presentation and first day in school. Am I missing something?
Believe me or not, but this demo contains about 700 frames. Some of them are used as animations, so yea, hundreds images for sure, dozens of animations, eh... some animations I would say.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Probably this one
too be honest I am not sure, I know that with the science teacher u turned one of the girls into a cow of sorts, another thing was the employers had you build a pool and you bought the girls swimsuits that when they got wet the girls were mostly naked.

Ahem

Sep 8, 2017
Great start. It has the potential to become the best game here. Fine models and animations, decent story, many fetishes and it seems to be an actual game rather than a linear story.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Really enjoyed the demo and would like to donate on Patreon. However, I have been burned in the past by developers who collect for months and release nothing. @AltosandHerdone adding a release schedule would definitely go a long way to convincing me to sign up, that way if a date is set and passed with no release or explanation as to why there is a delay I will be able to end my subscription.

Reactions: alexrieper

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
too be honest I am not sure, I know that with the science teacher u turned one of the girls into a cow of sorts, another thing was the employers had you build a pool and you bought the girls swimsuits that when they got wet the girls were mostly naked.
Yeah its that one then.

4.50 star(s) 252 Votes