F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
@AltosandHerdone

Not sure if the dev will see this post, as this game is inspired by HHS+ in school-setting,
I would also recommend the dev to have a look at another game called SMACS to get some ideas if you somehow
lack the imagination of rules for the pulishment system of this game.

Here's the forum link for the game SMACS:

Reactions: AltosandHerdone

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This game is really well made. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope the author can keep up with the seemingly detailed system that's put into place. Really well-made HS models, and it just has character. Very few Renpy games really drift away from the "distant relative comes back, we go shopping, then I'll peek til it's game over and I'll reload my save" formula. Keep up the good work!

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Great first release! Definite watch.

Will there be a chance to discipline other teachers? The game hints at a relationship with Ms.Newman, but a lot of the teachers seem like good candidates for spanking themselves :devilish: The pushover, the bitchy govt observer, the tough ex-military woman, etc.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I am mildly creeped out. This thread's supposedly on my watch-list while having been started at a time I had no internet.
... It does seem promising, though.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
@AltosandHerdone Enjoy the game so far. Noticed that someone commented that "a feature is added where once a certain level is reached, some girls allow the MC to choose a personal pet name (that the girl would call the MC)". Do you think this will be possible? A lot of good games on this site allow this now.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
Honestly, a part of me has been looking for a specific game when visiting these forums. Something with a school setting, something with a teacher type role, something with a corruption mechanic, something with a degree of freedom but some story as well. HHS+ is close, but it is not as visceral as I'd like, and has a lot of futzing for the payoff. Ashford Academy is too random and hands off. Gates: The Opening is kind of there, but the RPG Maker interface leads to clunkiness in points. But, if this game fulfills the promise shown in this demo (it is functionally a demo since it is highly linear at this stage) this could be the game I've been searching for. Enough promise to make me actually post in this forum instead of being a forever lurker and downloader.

4.50 star(s) 252 Votes