TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
That doesn't seem like something that the MC would want. Having them be naked all of the time would likely desensitise them from the shame and embarrassment of having to expose themselves. I assume full nude punishments will eventually be on the cards but general nudity at all times doesn't seem feasible unless the MC finds himself falling down a rabbit hole of his own perversions and drifts away from his academic agenda. I personally feel that he's too disciplined to really go mad with power like that. Maybe an outside influence could cause it to happen though *cough*school board*cough*.
I am torn between wanting to help these kids and wanting to fuck them silly.

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
I cant upgrade the lab, is my save broken or is that just not available yet?
Also I cant seem to trigger some events, thought this might have to do with it

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Ruth quest 6. Wait for miracle?
So what exactly i am supposed to wait for?
You need to complete the "If a Headmaster Falls in the Woods" main quest first. Then you'll get your miracle. :)

(P.S. if that quest isn't visible, you need to unlock it by reading the files in the recycle bin on your computer.)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
i still need help for the lake crash, i dont have the vfrour.rpy in the game folder. any clues? i have 0.5.1 v
It is in the scripts.rpa file, which you need something like unren 0.7 to take all the scripts files apart. Then you will see the individual file, and you can make the edit.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i guess the Hotfix-patch which is announced for today is not out right now - right?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
i guess the Hotfix-patch which is announced for today is not out right now - right?
The developer is out of town for the weekend, with no access to his workstation. When he gets back home, he will develop and test a patch. Depends on which timezone you are in. It is 8AM here now so we have plenty of time for it to still be Sunday.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The developer is out of town for the weekend, with no access to his workstation. When he gets back home, he will develop and test a patch. Depends on which timezone you are in. It is 8AM here now so we have plenty of time for it to still be Sunday.
i know about devs situation - just wanted to know if the patch is out, but i take this as a "no" - nevertheless each way thx and appreciate your fast answer.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
i know about devs situation - just wanted to know if the patch is out, but i take this as a "no" - nevertheless each way thx and appreciate your fast answer.
FYI - I tried the fix - but it didn't work for me. The game didn't crash, but I had already blackmailed Ruth in a previous version/save and already found the body. Thus for me, there was nothing more to do with Jimmy, but I couldn't continue down the path with Ruth with the new content.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
FYI - I tried the fix - but it didn't work for me. The game didn't crash, but I had already blackmailed Ruth in a previous version/save and already found the body. Thus for me, there was nothing more to do with Jimmy, but I couldn't continue down the path with Ruth with the new content.
For me i started playing right at this version - so i got all content inclussive 1st try to blackmail - now my quest tells me to meet groundkeeper at morning at lake, where the game gets error and if i hit ignore the whole scene is skipped.
Also i dont know if it is a bug, but i talked to Trixie about a hooker, also i ordered blue pills online ( the 200$ ones), but they are not delivered since weeks (still marked as "purchased" on PC). Will they be delivered after continuing main quest at lake (same as "miracle")? Or is this bugged for me and i have to get this fixed somehow or restart?

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Upgraded to 5.1 but not sure when 2nd part of water fight is supposed to trigger tried patrolling halls for a week.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I tried running unren and unpacked all files including the vfour.rpa and vfour.rpyc but it still gives and error...
tried to just copy the vfour.rpa alone and then only the 2 vfour files and also kept getting syntax error.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I tried running unren and unpacked all files including the vfour.rpa and vfour.rpyc but it still gives and error...
tried to just copy the vfour.rpa alone and then only the 2 vfour files and also kept getting syntax error.

Did you remember to use the patch or did you just extract the game?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Upgraded to 5.1 but not sure when 2nd part of water fight is supposed to trigger tried patrolling halls for a week.
2nd part of waterfight started on a saturday afternoon for me - right after i had bought a robber-pistol in internet and also had the chemical substance

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes