AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
The developer is out of town for the weekend, with no access to his workstation. When he gets back home, he will develop and test a patch. Depends on which timezone you are in. It is 8AM here now so we have plenty of time for it to still be Sunday.
I'll be home too late tonight to make the fix (working tired would a bad idea) but I'll be up bright and early Monday morning and will issue a fix then.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'll be home too late tonight to make the fix (working tired would a bad idea) but I'll be up bright and early Monday morning and will issue a fix then.
may you answer this question?:
I dont know if it is a bug, but i talked to Trixie about a hooker, also i ordered blue pills online ( the 200$ ones), but they are not delivered since weeks (still marked as "purchased" on PC). Will they be delivered after continuing main quest at lake (same as "miracle")? Or is this bugged for me and i have to get this fixed somehow or restart?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
so I got this error after talking to Ruth in the office
Code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'firday_afternoon_premap'.

Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.1
am I the only one who get this error? it's clearly that dev accidentally write days name from friday to firday.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so I got this error after talking to Ruth in the office
Code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'firday_afternoon_premap'.

Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.1
am I the only one who get this error? it's clearly that dev accidentally write days name from friday to firday.
it is known and will be fixed tomorrow

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
may you answer this question?:
I dont know if it is a bug, but i talked to Trixie about a hooker, also i ordered blue pills online ( the 200$ ones), but they are not delivered since weeks (still marked as "purchased" on PC). Will they be delivered after continuing main quest at lake (same as "miracle")? Or is this bugged for me and i have to get this fixed somehow or restart?
Firstly, buy the cheap pills! Much better outcome. Anything ordered should arrive the next working day from your secretary. Once you have the pills and Candy has been paid for then go speak to Mr Wilson. Candy will arrive the following night. You won't meet her unless you ordered the cheap pills.
Since I'm waiting till tomorrow to issue the fix I'll try to also quickly add an extra cheat option to change which pills people ordered. As a few people seem to have made that mistake. That should reset that portion of the quest and fix the issues people are having.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
thank you, It's nice to know that. but I already fixed it myself by changing monday_screens.rpy on line 4337 & 4339.
but there are some other really gamebreaking bugs in there - such like pretending you from advancing in main storyline which results also in blocking some sidequests. So you will need that hotfix nevertheless - or you have to do a lot of other script-fixes by yourself

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Firstly, buy the cheap pills! Much better outcome. Anything ordered should arrive the next working day from your secretary. Once you have the pills and Candy has been paid for then go speak to Mr Wilson. Candy will arrive the following night. You won't meet her unless you ordered the cheap pills.
Since I'm waiting till tomorrow to issue the fix I'll try to also quickly add an extra cheat option to change which pills people ordered. As a few people seem to have made that mistake. That should reset that portion of the quest and fix the issues people are having.
thanks for your answer - i have several savegames, so i just start back at the point where i bought those pills after the patch is out.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018

Did you remember to use the patch or did you just extract the game?
I did steps 1-4 from the unren guide.. and idk what patch files im supposed to take and replace in the game folder? the unren 1 and 2 options extracted it all into the game folder on its own

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
but there are some other really gamebreaking bugs in there - such like pretending you from advancing in main storyline which results also in blocking some sidequests. So you will need that hotfix nevertheless - or you have to do a lot of other script-fixes by yourself
Yes, I just found that I can't access the old headmaster case unless I change the variables with jimmy into True. but I'll wait for the official patch for every bugs & errors in this game.

the variety of the boobs, body weight, height, skin color are race too are just simply awesome. everyone can have their own favorite girl(y)

swordmank

May 14, 2018
can someone help with this??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/vfour.rpy, line 2271)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 803, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2365, in script call
File "replay.rpyc", line 605, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 173, in script call
File "vfour.rpyc", line 2241, in script
File "D:\123456789\TheHeadmaster-051-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "D:\123456789\TheHeadmaster-051-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\123456789\TheHeadmaster-051-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\123456789\TheHeadmaster-051-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.1
Mon Aug 26 00:27:55 2019

Reactions: Valronn

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Trixies second chance is the fix for not hiring Trixie. The water gunfight v1 is new to this update (should be finished on Friday) You have to walk around on Saturday after you have the maid come over. You need to have progressed the story and have 25 popularity. Before you go hunting though make sure its not already in your replay menu.
(there is a bug that prevents it from happening if it is already in your replay.)
I'm not sure I follow you. What do you mean by "hunt"? In fact could you tell me where zone I gotta go and at what time exactly please ?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
can someone help with this??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 803, in script call
File "replay.rpyc", line 605, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 173, in script call
File "vfour.rpyc", line 2241, in script
File "D:\123456789\TheHeadmaster-051-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "D:\123456789\TheHeadmaster-051-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\123456789\TheHeadmaster-051-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\123456789\TheHeadmaster-051-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.1
Mon Aug 26 00:27:55 2019
6 posts above yours is my post with their manual answer to how to fix it.. or wait for the dev to release a quickfix

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Something that might help, is having the pills actually show in the inventory for the time they are in our possession and have them leave once we give them to him. It could make it easier to tell when you get it. That said, it could be a LOT harder to program, as I know very little about python. Making it show up should be easy enough, but making it leave the inventory is another story, since that code might not already be in place.

Oh well, not a big deal, just a random thought I had while reading this post. It won't help the bugs, but it would at least make it easier to tell if you have gotten them, and which ones you got, for the people who are either having problems or just don't pay attention to what they are doing (or only play for a bit at a time).

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I found an error in the storyline that should probably be addressed so to not ruin the time flow...
I avoided doing any paperwork so I never had Maxine come to my office to introduce herself as student president and then later on to come and ask on behalf of the student to stop the spanking, yet when talking to Debbie about being a prefect the MC mentioned how Debbie showed potential when she spanked Maxine.
might want to add a requirement to have that event triggered before being able to offer Debbie the position.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes