JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
As for who gets punished next, I would like to be able to punish April, Nina, and Charlotte based on their actual behavior and Harriet and Priti just because they're hot.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Just so everyone remembers our votes don't matter. If you want to vote for real please support the Devs and vote on the Patreon Link. (I will tally up the votes from f95 though so keep going)

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
As for who gets punished next, I would like to be able to punish April, Nina, and Charlotte based on their actual behavior and Harriet and Priti just because they're hot.
Don't punish Priti help her become the woman she wants to be. If she wants to be a model she is going to have to get over the shame of being indecent in front of the headmaster. If she wants to be more confident about her body she should stop wearing underwear. (Wilson could finally have a fatal heart attack that we all could cheer.) If she wants you to help she is going to have to listen to what you tell her to do. If she wants to be able to handle stressful situations in public help her experience them. (vibrating panties, oops wrong color) I have an entire mod planned out if I only I was able to draw.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
What witchery is this? A chance to be let loose and exploit all these girls and I keep choosing to actually try help them..like WTF is wrong with me?

Nice job and rather nasty trick making so many of girls backstories and personalities so damn irresistible. Evil I tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did it to me to. I saved and shut down game and when restarted it progressed as normal. Very strange.
I just kept playing, after a few scripted events, it straightened itself out pretty quickly.

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
I think it would be nice since it’s a school for troubled girls if at least one of the incoming girls was a true rebel that looked the part of like a punk rocker type mouthy girl. Pink hair and all...she would be super fun to break but that’s just my opinion.

• Thinking Face

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update

Hi guys,
Just to quickly update everyone on what we have been up to the last couple of weeks. As I said when I made the last release, we’re planning on releasing a small update (small by our standards anyway, it will still be around 10,000 words and around 300 renders) before moving with version 0.6. This was to add some significant content for the twins plus several other scenes that ended up being cut from version 0.5. Well that’s still the plan and we should be releasing a beta version (which we’ll call 0.5.3) around September 13th.
In other news we also have a new poll going on at the moment for our $10 and above patrons for some new character designs. These new girls are mostly to add a little diversity in terms of size, shape and skin tone to the general background characters around the school. However, one or two of the girls (depending on who wins the poll) will go on to become very important characters, most notably a new bad girl / student antagonist (now that Debbie is our Prefect). The arrival of this girl to the school (probably in version 0.7 or 0.8) will really shake up the whole school dynamic and introduce a number of new challenges to the game. We’ve really needed a properly bad girl at the school for a while plus I love writing parts for a villain (as you may have noticed) so I’m quite excited about this.
Well before any new girls arrive though, we’ve got a lot of things planned for the existing girls. We’ll see the first proper punishment scene for the twins in the mini update next weekend. Then in version 0.6 we’re also going to have a big focus on Rachel and Amy with an expansion of the punishment system. We are also already working on the animations and dialogue for mc punishing girls himself. It's going to be a huge amount of work to make them all so you may need to bear with us for a while. It will be worth the wait though.
Altos

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
A few bugs:

1. Entering English class on day 1:
The Headmaster_050.jpg

2. Trying to go to main map from the office:
The Headmaster_049.jpg

3. I talked to the groundskeeper about the body before I talked to math teacher. Now I can't do part 2 of the quest (because I did it already and can't repeat) and I don't know if part 3 will happen as it's been quite a while:

The Headmaster_051.jpg

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm getting these vibes from the new models (not that anyone cares, still a fun exercise to see what you think)

Carmen: As I've said before she looks like Maria Consuelo's daughter. Personality- wise she seems to be a nice, sociable, easy-going girl, capable of getting along with anyone. She might have an issue w/ Donna's attitude. I don't see her as a potential bad girl, she looks too adorable... Maybe bullying the more petite girls (emily, faye, lucy, etc)? but I just don't see it.

Zoe: She's absolutely gorgeus! She looks like Amy's sister, which could be a fun way of getting Amy in trouble. If she isn't related to Amy, she looks like the kind of girl who's prone to talk back and not getting along really well with authority figures, which makes her a prime candidate to be a "bad girl"

Arabella: The feeling I get from looking at her is that she would have a really hard time dealing with authority and with people telling her "no" since all the men from her other school spoiled her so very much. She's another strong candidate to being the "bad girl"

Ada: She looks like an intellectual girl, kind of a loner. She would probably question the headmaster's methods, but I don't see her as a main villain.

Sasha: Her new hairdo makes her look much more like a "bad girl" than before. A few piercings, or a tattoo would probably complete the look. The vibe I get from her is the "tell it like it is" kinda of girl, highly confrontational (and with a knack for art) If we have to choose one villian only based on the looks she'd be my pick.

Zara: She looks like a shy girl that maybe could fit in well with Liz's group, but other than that I got nothing, sorry.

Helen: She looks like the sweetest of girls. Outgoing and sociable. I picture her as Rachel's best friend. Not a chance for being the main villian. Looks can be deceiving, tho.

Tia: I don't feel a personality when I see her... Maybe she can get along well with Amy as I sense she could be good or attracted to sports, which would make her admire Miss Newman... which could lead to a conflict with Debbie.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I'm getting these vibes from the new models (not that anyone cares, still a fun exercise to see what you think)

Carmen: As I've said before she looks like Maria Consuelo's daughter. Personality- wise she seems to be a nice, sociable, easy-going girl, capable of getting along with anyone. She might have an issue w/ Donna's attitude. I don't see her as a potential bad girl, she looks too adorable... Maybe bullying the more petite girls (emily, faye, lucy, etc)? but I just don't see it.

Zoe: She's absolutely gorgeus! She looks like Amy's sister, which could be a fun way of getting Amy in trouble. If she isn't related to Amy, she looks like the kind of girl who's prone to talk back and not getting along really well with authority figures, which makes her a prime candidate to be a "bad girl"

Arabella: The feeling I get from looking at her is that she would have a really hard time dealing with authority and with people telling her "no" since all the men from her other school spoiled her so very much. She's another strong candidate to being the "bad girl"

Ada: She looks like an intellectual girl, kind of a loner. She would probably question the headmaster's methods, but I don't see her as a main villain.

Sasha: Her new hairdo makes her look much more like a "bad girl" than before. A few piercings, or a tattoo would probably complete the look. The vibe I get from her is the "tell it like it is" kinda of girl, highly confrontational (and with a knack for art) If we have to choose one villain only based on the looks she'd be my pick.

Zara: She looks like a shy girl that maybe could fit in well with Liz's group, but other than that I got nothing, sorry.

Helen: She looks like the sweetest of girls. Outgoing and sociable. I picture her as Rachel's best friend. Not a chance for being the main villain. Looks can be deceiving, tho.

Tia: I don't feel a personality when I see her... Maybe she can get along well with Amy as I sense she could be good or attracted to sports, which would make her admire Miss Newman... which could lead to a conflict with Debbie.
I see Helen as being the most evil. She has a bigger body and probably has spent years getting bullied for it. She is more of a behind the back than debbies up in steady. Personally I would find it interesting if the devs tied Helen to Priti's background. Having her be one of the students that got Priti expelled.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Not very much? This game has more story than completed games. Maybe not enough of the nsfw yet but the story takes days to finish.
I finished it in 6-7 hours, not saying that is a short game or anything but as you said the nsfw content is pretty lacking

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes