Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haha explained like someone that has never spent time in service and doesn’t understand that the purpose and training of a sleeper or assassin is to break them completely from what they were and to mold them into what you need of them....most of the best are the ones that have lived on both sides...but them again it’s not like I haven’t lived that life or been through that type of military training in my life but again I do stress I just like the idea of a true rebel look to go with the attitude on a single one...it was just my opinion lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Was pretty disappointed at the start, was like is that is spanking girls in the panties, but once I got going was very fun, and interesting, pain humiliation and pleasure, never thought of that.

The stuff about tickling for punishment, my first thought was, really queen, I read those orgasm stories, that's not going to work.

Was rather fun the whole Debbie stuff, don't want to spoil it for newcomers like me, but damn, her comments when you make her Prefect ( glad that was explained, thought it was the old Roman term) was disappointing, although I guess it makes future updates interesting.

I have a question, I have done most stuff, waiting for the Irish guy to clear the path, but is there anything more to doing Ms Chengs quest, or Priti, kind of feel bad for what I need to do, getting photos, I mean I have opened up uniform inspection, punishment outfit, remove skirts, and take panties, so is there any point at this time to do them, as there seems to be nothing left to unlock.
I know, but I have had so much fun I figure this time mostly decent playthrough, then maybe another playthrough as mostly a jerk.

Its been over a week and still saying wait for Jimmy to clear the way and nothing new to say to him.

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Was pretty disappointed at the start, was like is that is spanking girls in the panties, but once I got going was very fun, and interesting, pain humiliation and pleasure, never thought of that.

The stuff about tickling for punishment, my first thought was, really queen, I read those orgasm stories, that's not going to work.

Was rather fun the whole Debbie stuff, don't want to spoil it for newcomers like me, but damn, her comments when you make her Prefect ( glad that was explained, thought it was the old Roman term) was disappointing, although I guess it makes future updates interesting.

I have a question, I have done most stuff, waiting for the Irish guy to clear the path, but is there anything more to doing Ms Chengs quest, or Priti, kind of feel bad for what I need to do, getting photos, I mean I have opened up uniform inspection, punishment outfit, remove skirts, and take panties, so is there any point at this time to do them, as there seems to be nothing left to unlock.
I know, but I have had so much fun I figure this time mostly decent playthrough, then maybe another playthrough as mostly a jerk.

Its been over a week and still saying wait for Jimmy to clear the way and nothing new to say to him.
Check the walkthrough. Mr. Wilson never gets the photos from 99% of us.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah thanks, the only walkthrough I saw was on the front page, which wasn't much help.

If the poll is still open, Zoe, Arabella, Helen, I hope it's Zoe, the game needs a cute goth in the mix.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
That is some great work guys. I've been meaning to create something like this, you've done a better job than I would have and saved me a lot of time that I can now spend on the game.
Speaking as the original author... you're welcome! :)

Obviously I'm happy for you to use or share as you wish... it would be kind of funny if my unofficial guide became the "official" guide!

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Speaking as the original author... you're welcome! :)

Obviously I'm happy for you to use or share as you wish... it would be kind of funny if my unofficial guide became the "official" guide!
I usually remember to list you and I'm sorry that the one time I forgot the dev finally notice the walkthrough. I'm so sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Reij and Phil5k

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I usually remember to list you and I'm sorry that the one time I forgot the dev finally notice the walkthrough. I'm so sorry.
Hey, I created this guide to help people, and you've managed to do a far better job of promoting it than I did... so thanks for the publicity, and please, keep doing so! Let's face it, there's no point in writing a walkthrough unless people actually know about it, and use it. :)

I also suspect you've now got the forum record for longest ever spoiler... all 9,500+ words of it! :D

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018

Need the next dream. As for Wilson you need only do password to open up main story. You dont even have to get pictures or can get pictures and say no (which opens up a new scene anyway). For max scenes do pictures then keep them. Ahhh sweet candy.

Grab the walkthrough and just look up key events and scenes in replay when stuck. Its not really a walkthrough as such but a very well written guide laying out how to get each scene in exact order they in on replay screen. If you don't want to use if ever stuck on side quests just push through main quests further.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
ok why won't it complete the Corporal Punishment thing for me I have unlocked everything!
and I have way more than what is required

erkper

May 16, 2018
ok why won't it complete the Corporal Punishment thing for me I have unlocked everything!
and I have way more than what is required
If you mean why can't you get the school board to vote on allowing you to punish the girls yourself when you have the requirements to pass, it isn't coded yet - but it will be in the next update.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have done everything it seems hay mr want to buy some candy, and I still can't unlock the option for anyone to give spankings or whatever its called, it also says in a mans work quest earn 3 influence with Mrs Newman, but when I click on Sally it says I have reached the end of her story for now.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes