Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
But APART from all of that, what have Altos and Herdone ever done for us?
I know what you're getting at, but I can definitely understand the feeling that there's not much content, especially if you've followed the game for a while and not restarted from the beginning in months. There is decent-ish amount of content, but it's trickled around between one-time story content and repeatable content around the campus, with no one area having that much content individually. This definitely makes it feel like the game is bare bones since no one area is particularly fleshed out yet.

This game is definitely in top 5 or so that I'm waiting content for, but at the same time I definitely feel waiting ~half an year or more before bothering to check back could a be a wise decision, since good content takes time to make and clearing new stuff in less than half an hour after month+ of waiting can feel disappointing.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I just realized that this update is happening on the same day as Borderlands 3. I am looking forward to the next update so much I forgot about a triple A game that I bought 3 months ago. I'm also not going to play it till I have the bugs ironed out.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Quick Bug Report (for ver 0.5.2)

I don't think this one's been reported yet, but on Friday evening you can avoid the message about Miss Potts controlling (or not controlling) her class.

On Friday afternoon, if you click "skip period" then you will get the message about Miss Potts as usual. But if you click "skip day", then you don't get the message and you don't get the discipline point reduction.

It only seems to be an issue on Friday, not any of the other days.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Quick Bug Report (for ver 0.5.2)

I don't think this one's been reported yet, but on Friday evening you can avoid the message about Miss Potts controlling (or not controlling) her class.

On Friday afternoon, if you click "skip period" then you will get the message about Miss Potts as usual. But if you click "skip day", then you don't get the message and you don't get the discipline point reduction.

It only seems to be an issue on Friday, not any of the other days.
It's not new to 0.5.2 it's a carry over from at least 0.4.2 maybe earlier. It's more of a reprieve on the player than a bug though.

Reactions: Phil5k

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
It's not new to 0.5.2 it's a carry over from at least 0.4.2 maybe earlier. It's more of a reprieve on the player than a bug though.
Oops, my bad. I hadn't come across it (or at least I hadn't noticed it) before. But now I've noticed it, it's really annoying me, especially at the start of the game - I now have to choose, do I train Miss Potts in the evening, or do I skip the evening to avoid the point drop? :(

The first 2 weeks without cheats is impossible if you don't dedicate them to grinding and ms potts.
Yeah, that's a good point. I think I need to add a "hints and tips" section or something to my guide - and you're right, the first thing you have to focus on is getting discipline up and Miss Potts trained. So that should be the first tip I include - so thanks. :)

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Oops, my bad. I hadn't come across it (or at least I hadn't noticed it) before. But now I've noticed it, it's really annoying me, especially at the start of the game - I now have to choose, do I train Miss Potts in the evening, or do I skip the evening to avoid the point drop? :(

Yeah, that's a good point. I think I need to add a "hints and tips" section or something to my guide - and you're right, the first thing you have to focus on is getting discipline up and Miss Potts trained. So that should be the first tip I include - so thanks. :)
I gotcha. This is from the Walkthrough I wrote a while ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
When I played I felt like I needed the cheats, but then once I knew what to do I wished I hadn't of used them, and I do like to cheat.

OK I got to ask, I grew up in a poor crappy area, I haven't had a woman with a flat tummy yet alone abs, what is the big deal over them.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Just in case people haven't seen it, there's been a small update about the release schedule on their patreon page:
We are currently working on version 0.5.3. A beta version will be released to our $10 patrons on the 14th/15th September with a main release to our $5 patrons on the 21st/22nd September.
What Altos previously said about the content of this release was:
There was quite a bit of content I wanted to include but didn’t have the time (mostly spying scenes and mini events for the girls).

We’re planning on releasing a small update (small by our standards anyway, it will still be around 10,000 words and around 300 renders) before moving with version 0.6. This will add some significant content for the twins plus several other scenes that ended up being cut...
I'm certainly looking forward to finding out what the twins get up to next... and what the headmaster does to them! :D

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
I'm looking forward to the Sunday morning yoga events in the gym. Don't know when they will get added, just hoping they don't get lost. :)

And if I may suggest, I think it would be fun for Trixie to teach some pole dancing. For fitness, of course! ;)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Just in case people haven't seen it, there's been a small update about the release schedule on their patreon page:

What Altos previously said about the content of this release was:

I'm certainly looking forward to finding out what the twins get up to next... and what the headmaster does to them! :D
As usual what I've ended up doing isn't quite what I planned to do. However there is lots of good stuff, including a punishment for the twins and a full sex scene for one of the teachers.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
As usual what I've ended up doing isn't quite what I planned to do. However there is lots of good stuff, including a punishment for the twins and a full sex scene for one of the teachers.
Happy to have that sex scene with Sally but can we please at some point in the future get a heart attack for Wilson?

• Haha
Reactions: Phil5k

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I'm looking forward to the Sunday morning yoga events in the gym. Don't know when they will get added, just hoping they don't get lost. :)

And if I may suggest, I think it would be fun for Trixie to teach some pole dancing. For fitness, of course! ;)
I've been working on the yoga scene on and off and its coming along. Got all the outfits and poses made. Just need to shoot it. Hopefully I wont run out of time before the weekend.

We will go back to the dance lessons at some stage. Trixie will definitely be teaching some sexy dancing.

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
I've been working on the yoga scene on and off and its coming along. Got all the outfits and poses made. Just need to shoot it. Hopefully I wont run out of time before the weekend.

We will go back to the dance lessons at some stage. Trixie will definitely be teaching some sexy dancing.
Yay! I'm so glad to hear both bits of news. There have been just so many wonderful things happening and I had hoped that the yoga would still be on your creative list. No worries and no pressures, I trust your creative process and know that whatever happens will be wonderful, and that whatever it is will come out at just the right time for the story. It's obvious that it is your story telling that has generated such a loyal following. Thank you, and keep up the great work!

Reactions: AltosandHerdone

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Nice! (as long it's not sex with Wilson :oops: ) hoping scene is w/claire.

So who will be the next spankable girl besides Amy, Rachel, Cassandra and Debby?
If I'm reading correctly The twins. After that is a toss up. I have my wishlist (liz, donna, april) but who doesn't?

I've been working on the yoga scene on and off and its coming along
Nice! Been looking for that particular scene for ages!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes