Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
What? There isn't a sex scene with Sally yet, to the best of my knowledge. Or did I seriously miss something?
New sex scene with a staff member. It "could" be Chang or Ruth but in all likelihood is Sally because of the amount of character development. Also I feel that we don't deserve Ruth just yet and I think Chang will open up more to us before we enjoy her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
New sex scene with a staff member. It "could" be Chang or Ruth but in all likelihood is Sally because of the amount of character development. Also I feel that we don't deserve Ruth just yet and I think Chang will open up more to us before we enjoy her.
I would say Claire is the most likely, especially after the way her last event ended. That said, Trixie and Sally are both likely options...

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
If its Claire I am going to afk for a month and You have a very valid point.
So odds as I see them Claire 50, Sally 20, Trixie 20, Chang 6, Nurse 1, ???(Sallys gf) 1, Secretary 1, Ruth 1

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I really do want to see more with Sam, and since her sister is being added soon, that could be likely.
I really hope that Sam's sister is a "Step" or "Adopted" does that make me a bad person. (No, It's because I am a bad person not my preference to have a huge orgy ending.)

• Haha

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
So odds as I see them Claire 50, Sally 20, Trixie 20, Chang 6, Nurse 1, ???(Sallys gf) 1, Secretary 1, Ruth 1
Since dev said "teacher" I'd discard Sam (sadly) Izzie, Ruth, and Nurse Robinson. My odds would be: Claire 40 Trixie 30 Sally 25 and Chang 5 (Can't discard a potion going wrong and she becoming horny, can we?) 0000000000000000000000000,1 for her assistant 'cause crazier things have happened.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really hope that Sam's sister is a "Step" or "Adopted" does that make me a bad person. (No, It's because I am a bad person not my preference to have a huge orgy ending.)
Sister, step sister, adopted, close friend that is like a sister, as long as the stories are connected, and we get to learn more about both of them, I am good.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
If so it better make her a fuckton hotter too...
I think that crazy bit:)h is pretty hot. (Then again,m I'm bias towards girls in glasses... and skinny girls... and long black hair...)

I also think Sam's sister is gonna bring her (sam) a lot of troubles (and I'm shamelessly waiting for her punishment)

• Love
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes