Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What name did you guys go with.

I did a mostly good play through, was Alan OfSmeg, and now going through as a jerk Lord Sidious:p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
No best name found. But I'm dedicated to my names. So whoever wants it can have it.

Harry K. Wong is an educator, educational speaker and author. His works include The First Days of School: How to Be an Effective Teacher and New Teacher Induction, as well as a variety of CD-Audio and DVD-format resources for teachers.

• Haha

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Ever since that early bug when you spanked Amy in class and Sally called you Mr. Surname I adopted that name. (John Surname)

• Haha

pl69

Jan 24, 2018
I tend to go for "Ted" and pretend every game is an even more inappropriate way of telling your kids how you hooked up with their mum. And normally about 12 other people in the process.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Funny, but incest in this game.

Love some of the names and reasoning.

So as I said this time I am playing well dark side, if you force Priti to take photos, do you still get her video, I am guessing you don't.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Funny, but incest in this game.

Love some of the names and reasoning.

So as I said this time I am playing well dark side, if you force Priti to take photos, do you still get her video, I am guessing you don't.
I don't think so, no...

Reactions: Havik79
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes