Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
A (more normal) Walkthrough, for version 0.5.2

As well as my guide to unlocking the event log, I've now also created a more normal walkthrough that explains how to compelete the game quests. This is mainly designed for newer players who want some basic help with the game, but it will hopefully be of use to anyone else who is stuck with a particular action.

I originally wasn't going to do this, because anybody who just tries to complete the quests is missing so much of the game - including lots of the more fun parts! But it's clear that some players would find it useful, so what the heck.

It's probably also stupid of me to post a walkthrough just before the next version of the game is released. But once the new version is posted here, I suspect we'll immediately get a few newbies asking for a full walkthrough, so I thought I'd try to be ahead of them for once! :)

Headmaster Walkthrough

The OP now has a link to my original event log guide, so I've also updated that post here with a copy of this new walkthrough as well. Or see spoiler, here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm always keen for comments, feedback or corrections, so please let me know what you think. Hope it helps!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So just curious, (if you're in the know don't spoil) Amy, those are bolt-ons right, surely not that naturally busty and athletic.

Anyone think Debbie will have lesbian sex with a student, I get the feeling maybe using her power to make Donna have sex with her.

Vireas1042

Aug 17, 2019
Dunno if this has been asked before but I told Sally I didn't like the spankings (thought this would make her alert Ruth or something). Now I can't get the third Influence Point from her for the A Man's Work quest it seems. Is this a softlock situation?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
The new version was just put up on Altos and Herdone's Patreon page about 15 minutes ago.

So, how long before the links show up here? :p
IDK. If you have it I could repost it. But let me do a quick check.

Ok check performed. Darkcore is afk right now and I don't know how to summon him.

Last edited:

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
(PC Version)

(MAC Version)

Version 0.5.3 Beta Release
Hi guys,
As promised here is the ‘mini’ update we had planned to add some additional content we had to cut from version 0.5. It's smaller by our standards but still three hundred or so renders and several thousand words of dialogue so well worth a playthrough. Hopefully this will tide you over while we continue to work on all the new animations and dialogue for punishing the girls yourselves as well as expanding the punishment system for additional girls.
There are two main aspects to this update. First is a new storyline for the twins which will trigger when you spy on Mary's room. It will only trigger if have met the following conditions; you have seen the twins practical joke event in class; you own the paddle; and you can confiscate skirts during corporal punishment. Pretty big spoiler there as to what might happen. The story line is split into five parts, and takes place in Mary's room, in class and in your office.
The second major addition is that on Thursday afternoons at the gymnasium you will see Sally taking a group of girls out for a run. If you teach a sports class that afternoon Sally will get back from her run while you are in the shower. The scene will play out differently depending on whether the following conditions are met; you have given Sally her keys; and Debbie is your Prefect. Meet those conditions and Sally will get in the shower with you.
There are a couple of other little bits and pieces and these are all listed in the change log below. As always I didn't end up doing exactly what I had planned. I decided to focus on adding an H scene for Sally rather than my initial plan of having a first date with Samantha. I wouldn't have had time to do much justice to Samantha's story in a mini update so I'll save that for next time.
Change log:
  • You can now spy on Mary's room. Visit it to trigger a storyline for the twins (Requires the following conditions; own the paddle, can confiscate skirts, have seen the twins class event).
  • On Thursday afternoons Sally will be in the gym reception and will be taking the girls out for a run. Teach a sports class that afternoon and she will arrive back while you are in the shower.
  • Sex and spanking scene for Sally in the shower (Will only trigger if you have returned her keys and Debbie is your Prefect)
  • New patrol event (triggered if you let your maid Lucy see your dick)
  • New weekend patrol event for Faye and Nina (triggers after first week)
  • You can talk to Harriet and inspect her uniform on a Monday afternoon at the gym reception.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Special thanks to darkcore for posting the links to the actual spicy beta release(y)

This is a very nice "little" update.
Actually I found no big bugs plaving all new content through with a 100% 0.5.2 save .
There will be only problems ( as before) if you don´t switching to next day.

I loved the 5 scenes with the twins :whistle: and S.... on that special day of week. :love: I don´t lift up the curtain before the secret you descriped Lewismasss and hoping it will stay repeateable in the end version of this release.

Reactions: Shahawk

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Dunno if this has been asked before but I told Sally I didn't like the spankings (thought this would make her alert Ruth or something). Now I can't get the third Influence Point from her for the A Man's Work quest it seems. Is this a softlock situation?
Thats why you should use walkthrough if there is one.
Yup...you are stuck....for now. For Sally, you need to be honest with her and admit that you are also a pervert like her who enjoys spanking.
I hope you have a save file.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to make Debbie misbehavior in class or out of class so I can finish Sally's questline, or is it random?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hello how do you get the Keys of jimmy
read this part of the newest walkthrough and be sure you have ended all the needed events before:
Got enough influence and discipline points to change rules at the School Boards on fridays

Complete events OTH09 (Sally and the Towels)
and OTH06 (the Second Dream).

At the School Board, choose to open the Lake (see under Other Rules).
(Note: you should ensure Discipline is >= 20 before you do this, or grades will decrease every day the Lake is open.)

On the first weekday (Monday morning) after you have the second dream (OTH06), Samantha will tell you that the groundskeeper wants to talk to you about some keys.
Once the Lake is opened, you can speak to him any morning. Ask him about the missing keys and he will give you Sally’s keys.

On Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday afternoon, talk to Sally again.
This time she will be standing naked in front of the mirror. You can choose to give her the keys or throw them to her. The event will unlock either way.

If the difficulties remain to get the keys (after ending the steps above) , please post a save to help you or find the bug/fault.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes