fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Poll - New Girls

Hi guys,
So after a little tinkering I’ve settled on the final versions for the new models I previewed earlier and it’s time to vote on them. I’ve updated my previous post with the latest version of the new models and I added some extra shots with them in school uniforms (unfortuantely I can’t put an image gallery and poll in the same post).
Please choose your favorite three girls. Patreon doesn’t have a setting for this so I’m just going to have to ask people to adhere to this rule.
Zoe
Sasha
Zara

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not complaining, but why Sally, I thought it was heading more to Mrs Potts than Sally, although I will say, never liked Tanlines, but damn if it doesn't just work with Sally.

You know I don't get it, I have Debbie at level 5, she is my prefect, why does it still say I need to earn 3 affection puts with Sally, hell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also already seen the old headmasters body, I can make Ruth show me her panties, but it is still saying I need to see the body.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

erkper

May 16, 2018
I enjoyed the mini-update, glad to see a (little bit of) character development for Nina and Harriet. Agree with others, a bit surprised Sally was the first teacher to get a sex scene (but at least it wasn't Wilson!) I liked the twins' multi-event plotline as well. Good to see the horniness points rank up even if as far as I can tell it still doesn't have any effect.

Question: Is there any functional difference so far with how you handled Ruth? I preferred the "not-quite-so-evil-even-if-a-bit-self-deluded" route.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
A small bug found: Harriette can do "uniform inspection" more than one time a day.
where can we find Sally's keys?
At the lake speak to groundkeeper.
The Way:
1. Read in the actual walkthrough in this forum all about Sally quests (towel / Keys)

2. Get enough influence and discipline points(min.4/25) without overdo cheating to change lake access rules on Friday School meeting.
3. end "Sally towel" quest and have "2nd dream".

btw. you can find he way to the keys by reading all post from page #140 upto #159 in this forum

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Does anyone have the soundtrack of this game? I'm in love with those pianos
you can extract the sounds with rpaExtract.exe (to found/download at )

click download - choose " "
install

open "game" in your "Headmaster" folder
there you find the file "audio.rpa" (comressed sound datas)
extract with rpaExtract.exe
extraction will take some time
look trough the folder "audio" for the bigger .ogg files (p_r2.ogg ; pat_p.ogg and p_ragg.ogg are piano rags)
play files with vlc or other oog-soundplayers

Respect the copyright of the composers ask Altos and HerDone for permission before you sharing sounds and soundtracks of the game !

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I think there always needs to be choices otherwise I'm just making a kinetic novel and some choices will always have to have better outcomes. However, I plan to significantly expand the cheat menu for the next update with extra options to help people who made mistakes.
i agree. im not really worried about cheats/miss scenes on my save im good. i cant wait to start spanking ass an getting into my own crazy shenanigans with the girls

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
found a bug in the beta version when trying to change into gym clothes to hold gym class during Thursday afternoon.
after going to the gym to see the new content I talked to sally and the group of girls then clicked on the gym then went to get changed and got stuck in a loop, it kept saying that the nurse in the gym so you cant change.. you go outside and check nurse office and there she is...
had to keep clicking on random things and going in and out of the changing room and trying to talk to the nurse until the option to change finally appeared.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
found a bug in the beta version when trying to change into gym clothes to hold gym class during Thursday afternoon.
after going to the gym to see the new content I talked to sally and the group of girls then clicked on the gym then went to get changed and got stuck in a loop, it kept saying that the nurse in the gym so you cant change.. you go outside and check nurse office and there she is...
had to keep clicking on random things and going in and out of the changing room and trying to talk to the nurse until the option to change finally appeared.
I think its because the girls are on crosscountry run with Sally so HM cannot teach a gymn class at the same time. May happen if all the other Sally quests are not done before. Tried your save and could choose "yes" when click on the right locker and can begin a gymn lesson. No clue what stuck with your installed version.
After this class HM meets Sally for shower event (using 0.5.3).
btw. Sally has got a real spankable butt :LOL:

(I would go out and teach a history lesson);) to get a culprit for punishment in the evening.

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Event Log Guide, for version 0.5.3

I've just updated my event log guide to cover the new content in version 0.5.3. It now includes the events Lucy Tells All, Nina Meets Faye, The Twin Swap (all 5 parts) and Sally Tests Your skills. I've also included some more information about selling photos of Priti and Debbie to Mr Mycock and an "additional information" section with some (hopefully useful) notes, mainly about stats management (influence, horniness, discipline, grades and money).

The event log guide is available HERE (direct link) or see my original post HERE that also includes the latest version of the game quest walkthrough as well.

All comments, feedback or corrections are always very welcome. Hope it helps! :)

AltosandHerdone: Because I've updated my original post, I might have broken the links you posted in your Patreon and Discord sites. Sorry about that! :oops: You might need to edit the links (or upload a local copy of this document somewhere).

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Not complaining, but why Sally, I thought it was heading more to Mrs Potts than Sally, although I will say, never liked Tanlines, but damn if it doesn't just work with Sally.
I still want to have some more fun toying with Claire before doing the dirty, so to speak and I need some time to work on the dialogue. Sally was ready for something to happen after the scene with Debbie so I don't think it's too much of a suprise. The game needs more sex and personally I think this was the better choice.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I think its because the girls are on crosscountry run with Sally so HM cannot teach a gymn class at the same time. May happen if all the other Sally quests are not done before. Tried your save and could choose "yes" when click on the right locker and can begin a gymn lesson. No clue what stuck with your installed version.
After this class HM meets Sally for shower event (using 0.5.3).
btw. Sally has got a real spankable butt :LOL:

(I would go out and teach a history lesson);) to get a culprit for punishment in the evening.
I attached the screenshot of what it keeps saying in the save I sent, as well as a chat error.. that is the MC speaking and not Samantha.

and this was a very fun event good job!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
AltosandHerdone
There's a reasoning error when the twins are in headmaster's office.

Louise know why she should be punished, the headmaster told her when she was pretending to be her sister for the exam. So, when she pretend again to be her sister, in the headmaster's office, she shouldn't act surprised. Not only because she really want to be perceived as Mary, but also because she's now really hate her sister and the idea the have her punished shouldn't derange her this much at this time. What matter for Louise is to defuse the situation to save her ass, and only her can do it, since she's still thinking that her sister betrayed her.
And this wouldn't change the rest of the scene. Mary is smart enough to understand that something happened after the exam, and that, to cover their ass, she should act as if she knew it and say something like, "oh, yes, I almost forgot".
In the end, yes the headmaster would now know who's who. But he also discover it when Mary try to point out the mole of her sister, which don't stop him. Anyway at this time he need to have a way to distinguish them.

• Thinking Face

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I think I've managed to reliably replicate this bug. It seems to have something to do with clicking on the shower area and then trying to get changed, but it only happens when Sally is not in the changing room with you.

On Thursday afternoon, if you go into the men's changing room, then click on the shower area, and then click on your locker, you get a message saying that the nurse is using the gymnasium at the moment.

I've also done play-throughs where I gave Sally her keys on different afternoons. (The reason for this is because once Sally gets her keys, she disappears from the changing room.) The bug happens here as well. E.g. on Wednesday, I gave her the keys, she left and I then clicked on the shower area, and then the locker. I got a message saying that Trixie is teaching a dance class in the gym at the moment. When I did the same thing (but on a Friday), I got a message saying that Sally is teaching a class in the gym at the moment.

If you leave the changing room and then go back in again, the bug clears and you can get changed, so it's a fairly minor problem.

Spawn420: can you confirm if this the bug you found?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes