AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I attached the screenshot of what it keeps saying in the save I sent, as well as a chat error.. that is the MC speaking and not Samantha.

and this was a very fun event good job!
That bug where the game sometimes thinks it's thursday morning on a Thursday afternoon I spotted before the release but couldn't figure out what caused it. The whole bit of code for the men's locker room is a bit of a mess tbh. I need to redo it. Just leave the locker room and go back in to fix that bug.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I think I've managed to reliably replicate this bug. It seems to have something to do with clicking on the shower area and then trying to get changed, but it only happens when Sally is not in the changing room with you.

On Thursday afternoon, if you go into the men's changing room, then click on the shower area, and then click on your locker, you get a message saying that the nurse is using the gymnasium at the moment.

I've also done play-throughs where I gave Sally her keys on different afternoons. (The reason for this is because once Sally gets her keys, she disappears from the changing room.) The bug happens here as well. E.g. on Wednesday, I gave her the keys, she left and I then clicked on the shower area, and then the locker. I got a message saying that Trixie is teaching a dance class in the gym at the moment. When I did the same thing (but on a Friday), I got a message saying that Sally is teaching a class in the gym at the moment.

If you leave the changing room and then go back in again, the bug clears and you can get changed, so it's a fairly minor problem.

Spawn420: can you confirm if this the bug you found?
yes and no. I didn't click on the shower but the outcome is the same and the dev already answered about why it happens

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
In this beta version, despite having made Debbie a prefect, having 10 influence points, >40 discipline points, and the game telling me that I've completed the Sally and Ruth quests, I can't trigger the rule allowing you to spank the girls. Yes, I know it isn't implemented, but in the previous version, there was dialog at the staff meeting leading up to it being passed.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
In this beta version, despite having made Debbie a prefect, having 10 influence points, >40 discipline points, and the game telling me that I've completed the Sally and Ruth quests, I can't trigger the rule allowing you to spank the girls. Yes, I know it isn't implemented, but in the previous version, there was dialog at the staff meeting leading up to it being passed.
I don't think Sally and Ruth's quests are officially completed yet. If you check the Quest menu, both of their quests say something near the bottom along the lines of 'That's all for this Update. Coming soon.'

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I am getting when I click on Mr. Mrcock

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/monday.rpy", line 1765, in script call
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/monday.rpy", line 1979, in script call
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/summon_menu.rpy", line 50, in script call
    call mycock_summon1 from _call_mycock_summon1
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
ScriptError: could not find label 'mycock_summon1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "H:\DOWNLOAD\TheHeadmaster-053Beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.3Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1403, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "H:\DOWNLOAD\TheHeadmaster-053Beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.3Beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.3Beta
Sun Sep 15 13:54:34 2019

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
That bug where the game sometimes thinks it's thursday morning on a Thursday afternoon I spotted before the release but couldn't figure out what caused it. The whole bit of code for the men's locker room is a bit of a mess tbh. I need to redo it. Just leave the locker room and go back in to fix that bug.
Still can't trigger the water fight (even part 1), for the last 3 updates.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is the key event random ? I talk to the guy at the lake and he never found a key. he said come talk to him later. well a week in game and still can't find it. I talked to him every morning still nothing.

After skip days an talk to him every morning I think my game is bug now. he never found the damn key. why not make him give me the key first time I talked to him instead ? or let me get the key in the cheat menu or something ? anything than start over.

Last edited:

joshrip

Dec 21, 2017
Fantastic update! I think once you've had sex with Sally then the scenes where you encounter each other in the men's changeroom should probably be different. She wouldn't ask you to wait until she's finished when you find her in the shower for example.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Is the key event random ? I talk to the guy at the lake and he never found a key. he said come talk to him later. well a week in game and still can't find it. I talked to him every morning still nothing.

After skip days an talk to him every morning I think my game is bug now. he never found the damn key. why not make him give me the key first time I talked to him instead ? or let me get the key in the cheat menu or something ? anything than start over.
You probably havent actually spoken to Sally about the Key. Go visit her during the week on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday and speak to her. First time she will be in her shorts. Click all the dialogue options. Next time she will be in her underwear and that is when she will ask you about the key. If you havent had tht conversation then Jimmy wont remembr where the keys are.
I think the long term solution to this problem is to have her ask for the keys the first time you seak to her in the mens room. Hopefully then people will stop asking me about this.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Still can't trigger the water fight (even part 1), for the last 3 updates.
This is the code that triggers the water fight event (when you chose patol the halls at the weeken).

formula_seen == True and priti1_seen == True and water_fight_complete == False and wftw == False

This means that the requitements are that you've got Miss Changs formula (Miss Changs quest), that you've met Priti (Mr Wislons first quest), that you haven't complteted the first water fight and that you havent already seen the water fight that weekend. If you have completed all those things but can't trigger the quest then you've messed up your save somehow (possibly by playing the bugged 0.5 beta) and you need to fix it using the console (Google how to do it, don't ask me). Set all these conditions to True or False as shown above and the event will trigger. Your other option is to start a new save.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Fantastic update! I think once you've had sex with Sally then the scenes where you encounter each other in the men's changeroom should probably be different. She wouldn't ask you to wait until she's finished when you find her in the shower for example.
I agree, its something I realised at the last minute and didn't have time to do anything about. What I plan is to then make the spanking/sex repeatable when you encounter her in the shower afterwards.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I am getting when I click on Mr. Mrcock

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "H:\DOWNLOAD\TheHeadmaster-053Beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.3Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1403, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "H:\DOWNLOAD\TheHeadmaster-053Beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.5.3Beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.3Beta
Sun Sep 15 13:54:34 2019
That's strage, when did you have a reason to summon Mr Mykock? Although some of the code to summon him is still there I changed it so that he shows up automatically in the mornings for all his converstions. Have you been messing around with the console?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I still want to have some more fun toying with Claire before doing the dirty, so to speak and I need some time to work on the dialogue. Sally was ready for something to happen after the scene with Debbie so I don't think it's too much of a suprise. The game needs more sex and personally I think this was the better choice.

I see, makes sense, I did enjoy it and was a nice scene, just a surprise it seemed more like Sally would do Debbie first and Mrs Potts would do the headmaster first, and then first encounter "hay come in me" was a bit of a shock.

Either way, great update, look forward to more and really hoping for Debbie to abuse her power on Donna.

Was there also a new dorm room scene added, I don't remember seeing the stuff with the spoilt brat demanding to go for a walk after curfew before.

Reactions: TheDevian

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Minor architecture point. The two locker rooms are separated by the entrance to the pool area, which is still closed and needs money to open. But it seems from the new Sally shower event that the shower areas are adjacent and sound can travel through the walls. So the pool really needs to be up or down a level when we get to see what is behind the doors.

Reactions: 1zaza1

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Minor architecture point. The two locker rooms are separated by the entrance to the pool area, which is still closed and needs money to open. But it seems from the new Sally shower event that the shower areas are adjacent and sound can travel through the walls. So the pool really needs to be up or down a level when we get to see what is behind the doors.
I thought about this a lot and you have to go down some steps to get to the locker rooms.

Splettman

May 13, 2018
found a bug where after i had talked to sally about the keys after 3 weeks the guy by the lake still couldn`t remember. anyone have a sulution?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not complaining, but why Sally, I thought it was heading more to Mrs Potts than Sally, although I will say, never liked Tanlines, but damn if it doesn't just work with Sally.

You know I don't get it, I have Debbie at level 5, she is my prefect, why does it still say I need to earn 3 affection puts with Sally, hell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also already seen the old headmasters body, I can make Ruth show me her panties, but it is still saying I need to see the body.
I admit, I was a bit surprised, but discounting Trixxie who had almost no development, she was my 2nd choice after Claire.
I still want to have some more fun toying with Claire before doing the dirty, so to speak and I need some time to work on the dialogue. Sally was ready for something to happen after the scene with Debbie so I don't think it's too much of a suprise. The game needs more sex and personally I think this was the better choice.
That makes sense, Sally's development was non-standard, but it works a bit for the usual stuff, and making Claire wait a bit longer makes a lot of sense too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the fun.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
I suppose you was to virtually in cheating the points for influence (maximum is 10 after done all quests ) and horniness (maximum is 3-4 after done all quests ) at to early stats. So you might have missed the needed actions . I have two alternatives for you please use and rename my last posted save: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/415318_32-5-LT1.save
or wait for a repaired version of your own save. It will take some time to be fixed. Done use this save to go on:

the save you offered does not work for me. i'll wait for a repaired version of the game to continue with my own save. Thanks though.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes