Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Not complaining, but why Sally, I thought it was heading more to Mrs Potts than Sally, although I will say, never liked Tanlines, but damn if it doesn't just work with Sally.

You know I don't get it, I have Debbie at level 5, she is my prefect, why does it still say I need to earn 3 affection puts with Sally, hell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also already seen the old headmasters body, I can make Ruth show me her panties, but it is still saying I need to see the body.
As someone that likes tanlines and understands not necessarily everyone does, I like that they are present on Sally. Though, I would like to see a scene with the headmaster speaking to a nude Sally where he asks her about them.
It could lead to a dialogue choice (or quest) for you tanline-dislikers where headmaster tries to convince Sally to sunbathe in the nude so she gets a more all-over tan.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
As someone that likes tanlines and understands not necessarily everyone does, I like that they are present on Sally. Though, I would like to see a scene with the headmaster speaking to a nude Sally where he asks her about them.
It could lead to a dialogue choice (or quest) for you tanline-dislikers where headmaster tries to convince Sally to sunbathe in the nude so she gets a more all-over tan.
Interesting. I don't really care either way. I like it if only because I like variety. Are there people who actually can't stand tanlines to that degree?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
don't ever write "worth a play" every update you post is worth it even if its just bug fixes that how good this damn game is... tho what bitch chris-w.e forgot her name needs a update I wanna put her in her place

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
That's strage, when did you have a reason to summon Mr Mykock? Although some of the code to summon him is still there I changed it so that he shows up automatically in the mornings for all his converstions. Have you been messing around with the console?
no i was just click on the choice that says Mr. Mycock that all

• Thinking Face

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
If you do that too much, I hear you can go blind, or get hairy palms or something...
i was talking about the choice in a menu when you are in the office when you pick up the phone in the office there is an option in that menu called Mr. Mycock, Stupid

• Wow

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i was talking about the choice in a menu when you are in the office when you pick up the phone in the office there is an option in that menu called Mr. Mycock, Stupid
I know, but since I don't have the option to call him, and can't remember it after the first week or so at most, so as much as I would like to help you,all I have is a bad joke in hopes to put a smile on your face. It looks like a few people got it at least. :p Sorry I don't have a real answer. It's only supposed to be there when you have a need to call him, so if there is no quest for it, I don't know what is wrong.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
OMG i'm lmfao!! Duke of Wankinghamshire.. Nicely done instead of Buckinghamshire. And for those who don't know what i'm typing about, play the game ;p Can't wait for more updates. Well i guess i have to :)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Has there been a sample of the new renders? Hopefully, the girls look a little older.

• Angry
Reactions: Wookie

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
the save you offered does not work for me. i'll wait for a repaired version of the game to continue with my own save. Thanks though.
I give up, this game is so rigid in the sequences you have to follow when playing that it's no fun. The story telling is rather bad as are the renders and animations. And the worst thing in this thread is that nobody is willing to post a save game from the beginning of this update or any requested save game. I will not follow this thread anymore.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
don't ever write "worth a play" every update you post is worth it even if its just bug fixes that how good this damn game is... tho what bitch chris-w.e forgot her name needs a update I wanna put her in her place
so true tho, this is what my eyes light up for when im looking in latest updates, and cant hit download quick enough. This is the best game on here currently if i do say so. And there are other good games, but this. has. everything. Those boob bouncing animations while spanking and such are so hot its insane. Keep up the good work. This is one im going to have to contribute to when i can.

Reactions: SamHaim

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
the groundskeeper still can't remember where the key is after a few weeks, he said he had headache or something and told the MC to comeback tomorrow morning / keep watching him.

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
you can extract the sounds with rpaExtract.exe (to found/download at )

click download - choose " "
install

open "game" in your "Headmaster" folder
there you find the file "audio.rpa" (comressed sound datas)
extract with rpaExtract.exe
extraction will take some time
look trough the folder "audio" for the bigger .ogg files (p_r2.ogg ; pat_p.ogg and p_ragg.ogg are piano rags)
play files with vlc or other oog-soundplayers

Respect the copyright of the composers ask Altos and HerDone for permission before you sharing sounds and soundtracks of the game !
A name would be nicer but thanks alot

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone have the soundtrack of this game? I'm in love with those pianos
Most of the piano music comes from the rag-time composer Scott Joplin. Although the MC's 'theme' which plays at the start of day 2 was a slowed down version of The Crave by Jelly Roll Morton. Other little bits and piece of Piano Music were from Kevin Macleod's free music library.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes