SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Once the Lake is opened, you can speak to him any morning. Ask him about the missing keys and he will give you Sally’s keys.
He does not, in my game, and the same thing happened in my last playthrough on an earlier version. He gives the same speech every time about how he can't quite remember that. He literally says "Come ask me again later, I'm sure they'll turn up". Every time. I'm just going to start a new game, since there's an update out.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
He does not, in my game, and the same thing happened in my last playthrough on an earlier version. He gives the same speech every time about how he can't quite remember that. He literally says "Come ask me again later, I'm sure they'll turn up". Every time. I'm just going to start a new game, since there's an update out.
To solve your problems p l e a s e post a save! OK?
Please be free to use this save standing shortly before the greenkeeper delivers the keys .
I especially worked up from 0 on 0.5.3 so no complains about if a lot good work is allready to do ;)

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I've been a bit out of the loop, but has there been any confirmation on whether Olivia will join the school or not? I think she's best.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice little update, the dev really knows how to write a lewd scene that's really refreshing, can't wait to slap those girls asses myself :love:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
There is a I chose the name,but seems I confused author and main character.
I am fan of his work and I took a lot of inspiration for the MC from the character of Mr Peters. Also some big aspects of the game, the underwear inspections and the pleasure, pain and humiliation thing were all directly inspired by those stories. Well spotted.

Last edited:

Alextsai

May 1, 2018

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I am fan of his work and I took a lot of inspiration for the MC from the character of Mr Peters. Also some big aspects of the game, the underwear inspections and the pleasure, pain and humiliation thing we're all directly inspired by those stories. We'll spotted.
What a coincidence I'm a fan of your work.

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
i tried this for Sally sex and spanking scene and it worked for me:
1- Use "RenPy Save Editor".
2- Show renpy dialogs and variables
3- Search for "key" then change all green values to "True"

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Trying not to spoil here, but the little detail we learn about the twins in the last update is, if I'm not mistaken, absent of the water gun scene, when they loose their shirts.
And bravo for the great work so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
here is my save , i'm also having this issue with the keys
I suppose you was to virtually in cheating the points for influence (maximum is 10 after done all quests ) and horniness (maximum is 3-4 after done all quests ) at to early stats. So you might have missed the needed actions . I have two alternatives for you please use and rename my last posted save: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/415318_32-5-LT1.save
or wait for a repaired version of your own save. It will take some time to be fixed. Done use this save to go on:

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Headmaster [v0.5.3 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 1.74 GB

Download Win (440 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Is there anyway to redo the coffee event with your maid in case you let her off the first time? It doesn't seem to be repeatable.

New update was very nice btw, Sally finally got hers.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Is there anyway to redo the coffee event with your maid in case you let her off the first time? It doesn't seem to be repeatable.

New update was very nice btw, Sally finally got hers.
nope, if im correct u cant redo scenes. i believe your shit out of luck sorry man

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
nope, if im correct u can redo scenes. i believe your shit out of luck sorry man
I think there always needs to be choices otherwise I'm just making a kinetic novel and some choices will always have to have better outcomes. However, I plan to significantly expand the cheat menu for the next update with extra options to help people who made mistakes.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I think there always needs to be choices otherwise I'm just making a kinetic novel and some choices will always have to have better outcomes. However, I plan to significantly expand the cheat menu for the next update with extra options to help people who made mistakes.
I think it's all fine if choices lead to different outcomes but not if a choice is "win" and the other "lose". Although missing one scene isn't a huge deal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: toobs and TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes