SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Am I the only one who imagines Debbie sitting with her laptop, reading tumblr (or other social media) posts from other girls like her? Also, super stoked for the next update. Also, also, super bummed I have absolutely no money with which to support :c

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Girls in this game look so beautiful
Indeed! It's hard to rank them. They're all so cute and beautiful. (staff included)

Also, I read somewhere (maybe on the review section) something about the school not having bathrooms. I always thought the bathrooms were there, just that they weren't a part of the story.

(At the very first, I thought students were forced to wear diapers somehow, but panties were shown really quickly, so... there's that)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

STRIKO

Jan 24, 2018
Cant find those missing keys? Dude is keep telling me that he cant remeber where he left them. WTF!? On what of 173 pages is thread about that? :)

• Angry
Reactions: ryusai

ykhan

Jul 28, 2019
gays from where i can download latest updated 22-09-2019 and what is the solution if i have deleted the previous game

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Really love this game. I know it involves some grinding and i'm not a fan of that but the rewards make it worthwhile. Nice scenes, good fun, lots of different characters. And the way in which the headmaster each time justifies his actions is hilarious, very very well done. (y)(y)
Looking forward to the next update...

Phil5k; Thank you for your excellent Walkthrough and Event log. Wouldnt have been able to unlock all scenes without your help!

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
gays from where i can download latest updated 22-09-2019 and what is the solution if i have deleted the previous game
Course : " How to use your pc , find download links and search game saved app datas for Dummies"

1. You´ll find the actual download links on P a g e 1 of this thread , depending on the system on your pc choose the link you need HM_downloadlinks.jpg
download , unpack and install the game on one of your drive device (C: etc.).

Create a folder "saves" in the Heamaster "game" folder

2. The actual release 0.5.4 allows you to play with your last saves out of your previour game datas , if they are no too old and if you didn´t deleted really total all files on your computer before.
You´ll find the saves of "The Headmaster" on your computer saved in : C:users/username/AppData/Local/Roaming/RenPy/HeadmasterDemo-1544302822765/*.save)
copy this files to your installed Headmaster game folder "saves".

3. Start game and load a save.

The importend thing is, after loading your save you have to switch to next time of day/day to provide bug failiurs.
(look mine attached graphic above and read the "text in yellow")

It allthough makes more sense (and fun) to begin playing the game again from day 2 , so you could not miss any good graphic or scenes and quests.

If needed you can get a updated 100% save but loose all the fun to see the most good stuff.

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
AltosandHerdone: just a friendly reminder, your patreon page says that you intended to publicly release 0.5.4 this weekend, but it looks like you haven't done so yet.

(Of course, I'm hoping that this is because all your attention is entirely focussed on getting 0.6 ready for release and you haven't a moment to think about anything else :))

Reactions: Shahawk

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
AltosandHerdone: just a friendly reminder, your patreon page says that you intended to publicly release 0.5.4 this weekend, but it looks like you haven't done so yet.

(Of course, I'm hoping that this is because all your attention is entirely focussed on getting 0.6 ready for release and you haven't a moment to think about anything else :))
The reason why I've delayed the public release is because there are some UI and general gameplay improvements I'm working on and want to include with the public release so that new players get the best experience. I had hoped to have them finished on Friday but still working on it. I've updated the replay screen with images and also hints for incomplete quests, as well as tips for if the scene might play differently with new rules etc.

I've added a bunch of hints for Sally's keys to hopefully stop people constantly asking me the same question. I've also tweaked the order of events in your office so people are less likely to get Debbie as a prefect before seeing the scene where Debbie spanks Maxine and Maxine's protest etc.

I guess I'll call the release 0.5public or something along those lines. I want to get this version really polished before I try promoting it on a few other sites (Reddit etc) to drum up some more Patrons. Currently only ever released the game here.

I don't want to rush it basically because it won't be beta tested. However, it will probably be finished this week sometime.

I'm also very busy working on version 0.6. I'm mostly still writing and storyboarding/setting up the scenes at this stage though. Working on a big group scene for the MC's first punishment of the girls himself once he's unlocked that rule. Created a new classroom that fits all the current girls just for it. Plus working on a big story arc for Rachel to level her up. I've also been writing Amy's story line but don't know if I'll be able to include that in version 0.6.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes