Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Can't be light blue anyway, since poor Liz would no longer be able to go commando, and Debby has red, how about pink, green maybe? Do we have school colors? :ROFLMAO:
New rules to be installed about prohibition no wearing Panties (Ruth will be pleased for moral) and changing design/colour ?:unsure:

Has the school a laundry used by all girls where a little panty colour accident may could happen? :unsure::whistle:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone help me I cant seem to get the 3 influence points with Sally...
okay i just realized that that might be a bug
No bug. That is as far as you can go for now with the main story. Will continue next update.
Oops, I might be responsible for some of the misunderstanding here.

There does appear to be a minor bug with the quest list for "a man's work" in the current version. It happens if you raise Debbie to Level 5 and get Sally's 3 influence points before you hold the (first) vote about spanking the girls yourself. When you then hold the vote, then the action "2) Earn 3 points from Miss Newman" becomes highlighted (i.e. incomplete) again.

We've had a couple of people in this thread who have held the initial vote, looked at the quest list and then went "err... I thought I'd got Sally's influence points. What else do I have to do?" So I mentioned this little bug in the FAQ I wrote (here).

However, what I should have done is emphasised that the bug has no practical effect. It's at the end of the storyline for this version, so the bug doesn't matter, because there's nothing else for you to do. I'll change the FAQ to make this clearer for other people, but I hope this helps clear things up.

(What I don't know, of course, is if this bug might have an impact on people's saved games when 0.6 comes out. But hey, that's part of the fun of playing a game which is still in active development :))

Last edited:
Reactions: AltosandHerdone

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
It would be an inconvenience if our perfect little prefect were to wash her red panties with everyone else's white underwear. We would have to punish her. (and whoever framed her, and whoever setup the person who framed her) ie Priti steals Debbie's panties because Claire forces her to.

P.S. I was thinking of a simple rule change you guys made it an entire subarc. I'm so proud of y'all.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
This laundry mix up scene is starting to sound like something the twins (Louise, most of all) would do to get into the HM's nerves.
(Alternatively Donna could steal one of Debbie's red panties and frame her.)

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I started the game 4 days ago and I have the latest version 5.4. The game stated that I've reached the end of V4 with blackmailing Ruth by her nude pics but the voting option to spank the girls is not opened and it said I should fulfill Ruth and Sally quests which I had done them, when will it be unlocked?

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I started the game 4 days ago and I have the latest version. The game stated that I've reached the end of V4 with blackmailing Ruth by her nude pics but the voting option to spank the girls is not opened and it said I should fulfill Ruth and Sally quests which I had done them, when will I be proceed to the next version?
Next update late Oct early Nov.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Isn't that version 5.4?
No that will be V6.00 with updates happening for a few weeks after and small to large scene updates between. We are currently on V5.4 the scene in question was added in 5.0 and we got a water gun fight in 5.1 and 5.2 finally a shower scene in 5.3 (I was right about Sally btw) and a final bug scrub in 5.4
Next updates are posted by Darkcore a few pages back. But the rule change is finally going to happen in v6.0 that has been confirmed.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
This laundry mix up scene is starting to sound like something the twins (Louise, most of all) would do to get into the HM's nerves.
(Alternatively Donna could steal one of Debbie's red panties and frame her.)
Or the main character could do it himself but frame whichever girl or girls he wanted to be able to spank for it. That way the result would be achieved without needing a vote in the meeting and the headmaster could also have some other girls punished, preferably some who have managed to avoid spankings so far.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
How do I get Jimmy to find the keys for the volleyball eqiopment?
You have to finish a towel quest with Sally first.
I looked through the walkthrough. nothing about a towel quest.

Last edited:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
There will be a non-beta version of this release? Or i can play it through (just wondering, due the water fight were splitted in beta and regular release earlier)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes