Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
@ Sillnill
Be patient for some weeks, the newest release is just edited shortly.
But I allthough be curious like you what and how many stuff will be in the next release.
I beleave in Altos-and-Herdone it will be fine and well done. ;)

erkper

May 16, 2018
I have to say, I restarted this game with the latest bugfix/update, and I have some advice for new players: DON'T rush to complete the quests (other than Claire to slow down Discipline loss.) There is a LOT of content you could miss if you push certain of the quests too fast. I'm restarting again for exactly this reason. Several of the events will get blocked off by newer/updated/part 2 type events that can happen even if the 1st version hasn't, but the original will never happen once the newer event is unlocked. For those who might wish more detail, I'll hide it in spoiler -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My advice: early on, do lots of different things, even if it means you may not be taking the quickest route to "advance" your game.

takepahi

Sep 16, 2019
Get influence points at ending quests for Miss Chang;Mr Willson;Miss Potts; Sally;..... (look walkthrough)
(If you post your last save * we could specify what quests you have need to end next for influence points 4 -10 )
Wow this thread moved quite a bit. Here's my save, tried opening it with notepad++ but it's not in direct text.

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
How do i get Wilson point without giving him photos? i have 8 points and cant get his one :/

edit: unless i bugged out and missed point elswhere? i did ruth questline and got sally one too so not sure about that

edit2: I looked at walkthrough and I am supposed to call trixie to my office and then i will open prostitute hiring for wilson but i dont have the option to call trixie even thought she is hired as dance teacher at school

Last edited:

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
can never get the keys its like hes stuck on it saying he has a headache but I have done everything needed for it

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Do the old saves not work or do I need to delete all old files before transferring new files to the folder? I downloaded the new update and nothing new shows up in the game. Is this a Ren'Py issue?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
In case people are interested, there's an update on Altos & Herdone's Patreon page about the next release:
Version 0.5.4 has been released to our $5 dollar patrons and will be released publically on the 5th October.

Work is underway on version 0.6. A large update is planned and we hope to have it finished either at the end of October or early November. An exact date will be announced as soon as possible.
It's over a month away and I'm already eagerly looking forward to it. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do the old saves not work or do I need to delete all old files before transferring new files to the folder? I downloaded the new update and nothing new shows up in the game. Is this a Ren'Py issue?
Depends on how old maybe? Mine worked fine.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Wow this thread moved quite a bit. Here's my save, tried opening it with notepad++ but it's not in direct text.
You need a special program to edit save-files download here:
But be carefull to cheat to much terms without understanding what you change it could damage the stability of gameplay and occure failiurs.
Too much cheating points (use "Replay Scene" and "Red Button" etc. ) let you miss some real good stuff ;) as written above.

Some hints you could do next: check E-Mails (computer); see school nurse in afternoon (Faye the faker quest); see Emily in afternoon hall+class; evening talk Miss chang (about her and Sally); ....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
It makes sense to play again from day 2 or use not the most developed saves. You´ll have more fun.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I wouldn't mind a Late November or even Christmas release. But I also want a huge update. Might go afk till January tho.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes