Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
bug in code that goes back to Thursday, while in Friday. Thus Friday keeps looping to itself and stuck in Friday forever.

(well the entire code looks very messy and disorganized. lots of repetitive code, probably lazy copy and paste. hence days and events are easily messed up. such as copying Thursday code to Friday, but forgot to replace Thursday with Friday.)
Okay. Do you have the location or file name? Elsewise this is a very clean code layout (for renpy).

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The final punishment happens after you 1. Corrupt Sally. 2. Afternoon teach class.
How do I corrupt Sally? Also, how can I finally meet Nina, Faye, Harriet, and Maxine? It still says, "Nina is one of the students. We've not met yet." I've talked to Nina twice already. The same with Faye, I've talked to her during the weekends, the nurse office and when she got locked out of the girl's locker room. I've talked to Harriet once in the Sports Center (not including the water gun scene). Maxine a few times during Debbie's quest-line and in my office.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
pretty sure you can't call the previous version v0.53beta and this one which adds 0 new content v0.54 this is just v0.53 without the beta.
Getting my hopes up for no reason just because someone can't do their version numbering correctly. lel

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
If jimmy still says he has a headache after you already talked to Samantha, check for these two in console and if one of them is false, change it to true:
big_towel=True
keys_asked=True
After both of these are true, you should be able to progress through

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
pretty sure you can't call the previous version v0.53beta and this one which adds 0 new content v0.54 this is just v0.53 without the beta.
Getting my hopes up for no reason just because someone can't do their version numbering correctly. lel
My numbering system has been entirely consistent. It's not my fault if you didn't read the change log. I did explain exactly what was in the release to my patrons, I don't control what happens to it after that.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
After v0.54 trip to find old headmaster's death spot with Jimmy
it's shown as incompleted (why?) + there's no chat option with Jim
about anymore, so I'm kinda stuck here. What line corresponds for
it in online save editor? - NB, Sally's shower quest works just OK.

P.S.: according to Characters > Staff Tab, you're still not introduced to Jimmy,
despite to talking to him some times. Does dev plans the drinking event..? o_O

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Headmaster [v0.5.4 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 1.74 GB

Download Win (561 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sometimes the forums rules suck, like when someone is unnecessarily rude to another person who is giving you their work for free.

Reactions: joshrip
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes