takepahi

Sep 16, 2019
You red the old Headmaster Files in the computer trash can before? And bought Miss Chang the wanted equipment ?
If not , do so.
I have, the last file is password protected, from the walkthrough it mentions asking Miss Chang about it after talking to Ruth but I haven't seen her in the teachers lounge, I'm also stuck in waiting for Jimmy to clear the path, it's been over two weeks of game time and it still says that.

And for the equipment if i got to the point of getting the assistant doesn't that mean that I already have the equipment?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I have, the last file is password protected, from the walkthrough it mentions asking Miss Chang about it after talking to Ruth but I haven't seen her in the teachers lounge, I'm also stuck in waiting for Jimmy to clear the path, it's been over two weeks of game time and it still says that.

And for the equipment if i got to the point of getting the assistant doesn't that mean that I already have the equipment?
At this point I want to see your save file to clear up the misunderstanding but your account is to new. Give it a few RW days and try reading the walkthrough. Give it a good try and we will help you when we can. Walkthrough is on the front page.

takepahi

Sep 16, 2019
At this point I want to see your save file to clear up the misunderstanding but your account is to new. Give it a few RW days and try reading the walkthrough. Give it a good try and we will help you when we can. Walkthrough is on the front page.
I have tried reading through the walkthrough but there seem to be several stuff I can't progress until I have 4 influence to be able to vote, I have 3 right now but can't get the fourth. I guess an option would be to start from the beginning. As a side question where is the save located?

And thanks for the help!

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I have tried reading through the walkthrough but there seem to be several stuff I can't progress until I have 4 influence to be able to vote, I have 3 right now but can't get the fourth. I guess an option would be to start from the beginning. As a side question where is the save located?

And thanks for the help!
1. Device you installed the game : The Headmaster/game/saves
or
2. C:users/(your username)/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/HeadmasterDemo-1544382765/

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
*1. Device you installed the game : The Headmaster/game/saves
*2. C:users/(your username)/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/HeadmasterDemo-1544382765/
Get influence points at ending quests for Miss Chang;Mr Willson;Miss Potts; Sally;..... (look walkthrough)
(If you post your last save * we could specify what quests you have need to end next for influence points 4 -10 )

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I just downloaded the game, and on day one, if you try to go into the english class before teaching history, I get an error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: It actually happens anytime on day 1 when trying to go into the English classroom.

Last edited:

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
I played the Lucy bath event when it first got added and chose to wait, so she never saw me naked. Is there a way to get it to replay? Or am I locked out of the new scene?

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
(PC Version)

(MAC Version)

Version 0.5.4 Released
Hi guys,
Version 0.5.4 is now available to my $5 and above patrons. This update is smaller than our usual ones however it’s still three hundred or so renders and several thousand words of dialogue. Hopefully this will tide you over while we continue to work on all the new animations and dialogue for punishing the girls yourselves as well as expanding the punishment system for additional girls.
There are two main aspects to this update. First is a new storyline for the twins which will trigger when you spy on Mary's room. It will only trigger if have met the following conditions; you have seen the twins practical joke event in class; you own the paddle; and you can confiscate skirts during corporal punishment. Pretty big spoiler there as to what might happen. The story line is split into five parts, and takes place in Mary's room, in class and in your office.
The second major addition is that on Thursday afternoons at the gymnasium you will see Sally taking a group of girls out for a run. If you teach a sports class that afternoon Sally will get back from her run while you are in the shower. The scene will play out differently depending on whether the following conditions are met; you have given Sally her keys; and Debbie is your Prefect. Meet those conditions and Sally will get in the shower with you.
For those of you who have played the 0.5.3 beta version there are a couple of minor changes. The shower scene for Sally is now repeatable by joining Sally in the shower on Monday afternoons. I have also updated the punishment system tutorial for Debbie on day 1 to incorporate the improved animations, punishment UI and additional functionality.
Change log:
  • You can now spy on Mary's room. Visit it to trigger a storyline for the twins (Requires the following conditions; own the paddle, can confiscate skirts, have seen the twins class event).
  • On Thursday afternoons Sally will be in the gym reception and will be taking the girls out for a run. Teach a sports class that afternoon and she will arrive back while you are in the shower.
  • Sex and spanking scene for Sally in the shower (Will only trigger if you have returned her keys and Debbie is your Prefect)
  • New patrol event (triggered if you let your maid Lucy see your dick)
  • New weekend patrol event for Faye and Nina (triggers after first week)
  • You can talk to Harriet and inspect her uniform on a Monday afternoon at the gym reception.
From 0.53beta to 0.5.4:
  • Reworked day 1 punishment scene for Debbie
  • Sex scene with Sally is now repeatable on Monday afternoons.
  • Fixed a bug where it would jump to thursday morning from Thursday afternoon in the mens changing room
  • Fixed dialogue options not disappearing for certain staff after reading them.
  • Fixed a crash on day one when visiting the English classroom.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I played the Lucy bath event when it first got added and chose to wait, so she never saw me naked. Is there a way to get it to replay? Or am I locked out of the new scene?
Consider the context of Lucy coming over to clean: she's trying to earn money for a long term goal, and the headmaster offered her a job that obviously won't earn her enough in just one day. Have you tried just to keep playing for another in game week?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Event Log Guide, for version 0.5.4

I've just made a small update to my event log guide for version 0.5.4.

The guide now mentions how you can repeat the Sally Tests Your Skills event on Monday afternoons. It also includes an additional information section listing all the student and staff interactions you can have in the classroom, sports centre and dorm room hallways. This includes a note of the events that can be triggered by talking to them.

The event log guide is available HERE (direct link) or see my original post HERE, which also includes a link to the game quest walkthrough as well.

As always, comments, feedback or corrections are very welcome. Hope it helps! :)

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
Consider the context of Lucy coming over to clean: she's trying to earn money for a long term goal, and the headmaster offered her a job that obviously won't earn her enough in just one day. Have you tried just to keep playing for another in game week?
I've tried skipping quite a few weeks to get it to appear. This was a long time ago in terms of real life, I've seen all of Lucy's events I'm pretty sure, bought all her outfits, etc. I've tried to get the event to replay but have not had it happen, leading me to think it only plays once?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I've tried skipping quite a few weeks to get it to appear. This was a long time ago in terms of real life, I've seen all of Lucy's events I'm pretty sure, bought all her outfits, etc. I've tried to get the event to replay but have not had it happen, leading me to think it only plays once?
She cleans every saturday morning.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes