Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I am playing this game for the first time and received these 2 errors before I taught the first class. Can someone please inform the developer.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I am playing this game for the first time and received these 2 errors before I taught the first class. Can someone please inform the developer.
What version are you playing? I knew about this bug but I thought it only affected the version 0.5 beta.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I think it's also worth knowing if you got it from an official source. Sometimes these uploads aren't reliable
Meh... I trust this thread. Just don't grab links until their on the front page. Someone about a month back tried to post a 4.1 copy when we were all playing the 5.0beta. It didn't stay around for more than a few hours and no one took it seriously.

edit: Grammer

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I was "nice" to Ruth and gave her the pictures and did not try to blackmail her. Do you think that will be a problem later?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
So I was "nice" to Ruth and gave her the pictures and did not try to blackmail her. Do you think that will be a problem later?
50/50
Possibly loss of scenes or different scenes. Take Priti and her photoshoot as an example. If you want to feed Mr. Creaper Wilson her succulent photos then you don't get the prostitute.
But if you don't want a blowjob in the office from Candy then you can get one at home. It just took a while.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It will be different, but it should be a workable path. Maybe there will be a 'romance' path with her or something. I chose that path as well, so, we will see... :sneaky: I am a good guy after all, I am doing all of this for the girls, it's always for the girls, don't ya know?

takepahi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't get the option to ask about the password to Miss Chang. Is there something I need to do to make it happen or did it bug out?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I don't get the option to ask about the password to Miss Chang. Is there something I need to do to make it happen or did it bug out?
I need to read the walkthrough. But off the top of my head. Did you decide to be sneaky or blunt? Call Priti to your office if you haven't done so yet.

• Thinking Face

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Most time and highly official I´m the nice guy.
But .... I allthough play allways on a second computer the evil options too (not want to miss some good graphics ;) that´s the tiny sith lord inside me):ROFLMAO:
For now to force Ruth to give allowence to change rules (let HM spank girls) you need to be bad guy and blackmail Ruth. But may be a option in future updates to choose other answers.

Last edited:
  • Haha

takepahi

Sep 16, 2019
I need to read the walkthrough. But off the top of my head. Did you decide to be sneaky or blunt? Call Priti to your office if you haven't done so yet.
I don't really remember. I played it a while back, now when I go to Mr. Wilson he mentions summoning her to the office but in the office I only get the option to call Sam, does it have to be at a specific time and day? I had already done the upgrading of the science lab, but hadn't hired someone to help but that part did work fine and I got the influence point from Miss Chang.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes