Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I've tried skipping quite a few weeks to get it to appear. This was a long time ago in terms of real life, I've seen all of Lucy's events I'm pretty sure, bought all her outfits, etc. I've tried to get the event to replay but have not had it happen, leading me to think it only plays once?
Once you have bought the maid outfit, there are 3 special events that happen. As far as I can tell, they all only happen once and you don't get the opportunity to repeat them.

Saturday #1 after buying the maid outfit, you get the opportunity to spy on Lucy when changing.
Saturday #2 - Special event (1) Lucy runs you a bath.
Saturday #3 - Special event (2) Broken vase
Saturday #4 - Special event (3) Bad coffee/ Lucy and the Apron (only happens if you have bought the apron).
Saturday #5+ - Get to choose if she wears own clothes/ school uniform/ maid outfit/ apron.

So unfortunately, yes - it would appear you'll be locked out of the new scene where Lucy gossips about your size with her friends.

It would be good if there was a way of getting the special events to repeat if you don't select the "correct" choice the first time. E.g. maybe you could buy a new bath towel /another vase/ fancy coffee in the online shop and get the action to repeat. Or speak to her on Friday afternoon and say you'll want her to prepare a bath/ dust/ make breakfast the following day.

I believe that Altos is also intending to enhance the cheat menu in the next version of the game, so there might be some options there.

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
She cleans every saturday morning.
Yes that's what I'm saying. I've seen all of Lucys cleaning events, and tried to repeat them on Saturday mornings with no success. Which means I cannot get the new patrol scene.

Once you have bought the maid outfit, there are 3 special events that happen. As far as I can tell, they all only happen once and you don't get the opportunity to repeat them.

Saturday #1 after buying the maid outfit, you get the opportunity to spy on Lucy when changing.
Saturday #2 - Special event (1) Lucy runs you a bath.
Saturday #3 - Special event (2) Broken vase
Saturday #4 - Special event (3) Bad coffee/ Lucy and the Apron (only happens if you have bought the apron).
Saturday #5+ - Get to choose if she wears own clothes/ school uniform/ maid outfit/ apron.

So unfortunately, yes - it would appear you'll be locked out of the new scene where Lucy gossips about your size with her friends.

It would be good if there was a way of getting the special events to repeat if you don't select the "correct" choice the first time. E.g. maybe you could buy a new bath towel /another vase/ fancy coffee in the online shop and get the action to repeat. Or speak to her on Friday afternoon and say you'll want her to prepare a bath/ dust/ make breakfast the following day.

I believe that Altos is also intending to enhance the cheat menu in the next version of the game, so there might be some options there.
Thank you. I guess I'll just have to wait until something makes this possible, as I'm not sure how far back I saw the bath scene and don't feel like restarting.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Ok i am missing something when it comes to getting the keys.
miss newton asks me to find the keys. i opened up the lake area and talked to the grounds keeper but there was no dialog about keys. heck i cannot get him to talk about the location of the body.
so now i have the math teachers quest starting the second part, the science lab tech hired, the drama teacher spanked and waiting for her to do her thing to a student.
And i still cannot advance debbie because of some stupid keys.
i talked to sam and she just wants to talk about herself, a called sam in to see if the dialog was there but nope.

So what am i missing? i am on day 47 now.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Yes that's what I'm saying. I've seen all of Lucys cleaning events, and tried to repeat them on Saturday mornings with no success. Which means I cannot get the new patrol scene.

Thank you. I guess I'll just have to wait until something makes this possible, as I'm not sure how far back I saw the bath scene and don't feel like restarting.
The patrol scene is in the hallway at school, you overhear her telling her friends about your dick

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i made sure to skip day/period..but no new content..methinks my old save is useless...i checked the quest guide thingie..shows nothing new
ok..loaded an even older save..and now things work..weird game..tsk.
actually..no..that didnt help..ok..no new content for me playing any old saves..not starting again..so blah to this.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So what's the difference between 5.3beta and 5.4beta? The change log looks to be identical.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
So what's the difference between 5.3beta and 5.4beta? The change log looks to be identical.
From 0.53beta to 0.5.4:

• Reworked day 1 punishment scene for Debbie
  • Sex scene with Sally is now repeatable on Monday afternoons.
  • Fixed a bug where it would jump to thursday morning from Thursday afternoon in the mens changing room
  • Fixed dialogue options not disappearing for certain staff after reading them.
  • Fixed a crash on day one when visiting the English classroom.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone give me a save file that has 'Sally Learns the Ropes' done? I've been trying to catch Debbie misbehave for a while and I can't get the cutscene again. Should I not have finished the 'Taming a Prefect' quest? I don't know what to do, I've spent a long time trying to get 1 cutscene and I'm over 100 days now.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Can someone give me a save file that has 'Sally Learns the Ropes' done? I've been trying to catch Debbie misbehave for a while and I can't get the cutscene again. Should I not have finished the 'Taming a Prefect' quest? I don't know what to do, I've spent a long time trying to get 1 cutscene and I'm over 100 days now.
The final punishment happens after you 1. Corrupt Sally. 2. Afternoon teach class.

Greasy Handcock

Jul 18, 2019
bug in code that goes back to Thursday, while in Friday. Thus Friday keeps looping to itself and stuck in Friday forever.

(well the entire code looks very messy and disorganized. lots of repetitive code, probably lazy copy and paste. hence days and events are easily messed up. such as copying Thursday code to Friday, but forgot to replace Thursday with Friday.)

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes