Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
can never get the keys its like hes stuck on it saying he has a headache but I have done everything needed for it
You have to finish a towel quest with Sally first. Check the details in the walkthrough files mentioned in the first post.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
when teaching class game breaks
when doing blonde teacher at her place you get placeholder end game
etc..
restarted
lots of bugs

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
(very personal) wishlist for next update(s). (Not in order)

*I'm assuming you'll gain the ability to spank the girls yourself so it isn't included.

1. More of Claire's training.
2. Alice's tutoring.
3. A tease that Amy's magazines buddies might get transferred to the school soon (ish)
4. A cameo from one of the girls that didn't win the poll. (Carmen, maybe?)
5. More content on Liz's panties story.
6. More on Maria Consuelo.
7. Maybe enrolling Sophie?
8. Dating Sam (and meeting her sister)
9. More lake content.
10. Yoga morning.
11. More Gym content (a third match?)
12.Another girl getting added into the otk spanking rotation (Amy, Cass and Rachel are supposed to get the Debbie treatment, right?) Maybe Charlotte and April (alone and together) ?
13. Donna finally turning fully bitching heel.
14. More on Nina!! (I love her personality rn) Maybe sharing some light on if she and Claire know each other?
15. More Ruth's humiliations (poor lady!)

wow. sorry I never thought I had so many wishes regarding this game (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some like more on maid Lucy :devilish: )

Sorry about the long post.

ravenhunter

Dec 20, 2017
I'm interested in more of the public health examination stuff though I don't expect it anytime soon, (especially since it was hinted that the doctor didn't want to violate their privacy).

Reactions: TheDevian

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
(very personal) wishlist for next update(s). (Not in order)

*I'm assuming you'll gain the ability to spank the girls yourself so it isn't included.

1. More of Claire's training.
2. Alice's tutoring.
3. A tease that Amy's magazines buddies might get transferred to the school soon (ish)
4. A cameo from one of the girls that didn't win the poll. (Carmen, maybe?)
5. More content on Liz's panties story.
6. More on Maria Consuelo.
7. Maybe enrolling Sophie?
8. Dating Sam (and meeting her sister)
9. More lake content.
10. Yoga morning.
11. More Gym content (a third match?)
12.Another girl getting added into the otk spanking rotation (Amy, Cass and Rachel are supposed to get the Debbie treatment, right?) Maybe Charlotte and April (alone and together) ?
13. Donna finally turning fully bitching heel.
14. More on Nina!! (I love her personality rn) Maybe sharing some light on if she and Claire know each other?
15. More Ruth's humiliations (poor lady!)

wow. sorry I never thought I had so many wishes regarding this game (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some like more on maid Lucy :devilish: )

Sorry about the long post.
Almost all of these things are on my own list to be implemented as soon as possible. However, making all the new animations for spankig the girls plus expanding the punishment system is going to take up most of my time over the next several weeks. Will try to add as many extra scenes as I can though.

gamesfluid112

Dec 20, 2017
Can someone help me I cant seem to get the 3 influence points with Sally. but I've finished her quest as well as gotten Debbie to level 5.

gamesfluid112

Dec 20, 2017
okay i just realized that that might be a bug can anybody give me save with all of that completed, a save just before this update

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I want to get Debbie to blackmail Amy with the magazine. Something like no panties allowed, constant buttplug, masturbation orders, some exhibtionism, and public punishments after she gets blackmailed become more fun. Even have Debbie false charges and double punishment in your office as a corrupted Ruth is forced to watch. Would work elsewhere but I like Amy getting blackmailed because we already have the material.

• Thinking Face

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
White is such a pure (and see through) color we should change the rule to a better color maybe something like... blue. It would be an inconvenience if most of the school no longer was in compliance and who knows more people might use Debbies logic (regardless if they own blue or not), Ruth would have a heart attack when you suggest an uniform, then not realize the consequences of such a small change.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
White is such a pure (and see through) color we should change the rule to a better color maybe something like... blue. It would be an inconvenience if most of the school no longer was in compliance and who knows more people might use Debbies logic (regardless if they own blue or not), Ruth would have a heart attack when you suggest an uniform, then not realize the consequences of such a small change.
Can't be light blue anyway, since poor Liz would no longer be able to go commando, and Debby has red, how about pink, green maybe? Do we have school colors? :ROFLMAO:

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update

Hi guys,
So with version 0.5 out of the way. I'm sure everybody is wondering what we have planned for version 0.6.
Firstly and most importantly the MC will finally be able to punish the girls himself. With Ruth placated (for now) he will be able to get his proposal approved by the school board. Once this has been unlocked we will be heading straight to the classroom where, in a very public demonstration, the girls will finally learn more about his punishment methods and what might be in store for them in the future.

Unlocking the ability to punish the girls yourself will mean that all the existing punishment scenes both in class and in the office will need to be updated. I will also need to make new animations for all of the existing actions in the punishment system for Debbie. This in itself is a huge amount of work. However, on top of all of that I also plan to expand the punishment system with more actions and a new girl, Rachel. Rachel's progression will play out differently from Debbie's (as it will for each girl). You will need to discover her weakness to make progress. Then once you've levelled her up sufficiently you will then need to assign her a role to suit her character. I would like to get the punishment system implemented for Amy as well in Version 0.6, however, I fear that might be too much work for one update. We'll see how I get on.
Some other general game improvements that I am working on include redesigning the replay screen with a new look and additional functionality. You will be able to click on unseen events to receive a tip on how to unlock it. Events that have been unlocked will now display hints as to whether the scene will play out differently once new rules etc have been unlocked. I’ve also added some additional dialogue to certain parts of the game where some people were getting stuck (e.g. Sally’s keys). I’ve also added some extra reminders from your P.A. at the start of the day to try to stop people from seeing certain events out of order (e.g. Debbie spanking Maxine).

I updated the Patron page with an estimated release date around the end of October / beginning of November. This is a very ambitious deadline given the amount of work I plan to do, and I'm afraid I can't be any more specific than that at the moment. There is also a chance I may have to push things back. I'm still very much in the writing and planning phase of the development cycle and there is far too much work left for me to do to give an exact date. I'll hopefully have a good idea in a couple of weeks time as to when the release might be finished and I will keep you all up to date.
Altos

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Unlocking the ability to punish the girls yourself will mean that all the existing punishment scenes both in class and in the office will need to be updated. I will also need to make new animations for all of the existing actions in the punishment system for Debbie.
Update or add new scenes? People playing the game from the beginning will have to see all the scenes of Sally spanking the girls until you're able to change the school policies. Maybe I'm misunderstanding that bit.

Rachel's progression will play out differently from Debbie's (as it will for each girl). You will need to discover her weakness to make progress.
I love that every girl has different progressions. Rachel's weakness is probably that she's in love with the HM. Nice timing for Rachel to get her progression.

You will be able to click on unseen events to receive a tip on how to unlock it. Events that have been unlocked will now display hints as to whether the scene will play out differently once new rules etc have been unlocked. I’ve also added some additional dialogue to certain parts of the game where some people were getting stuck (e.g. Sally’s keys).
Nice! That's exactly what some need.

with an estimated release date around the end of October / beginning of November.
Can't wait! ( I mean, I can but... )

I’ve also added some extra reminders from your P.A. at the start of the day to try to stop people from seeing certain events out of order (e.g. Debbie spanking Maxine).
That little detail will make the game much better!

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Can't be light blue anyway, since poor Liz would no longer be able to go commando, and Debby has red, how about pink, green maybe? Do we have school colors? :ROFLMAO:
We could make it red Debbie wouldn't mind going commando or we could make it blue because Liz must enjoy our little inspections seeing how Ruth never gets on us about them. Who knows we could further that scene a little. I'm pretty sure after so long without wearing panties that she can't find them anymore.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I love this game but it's always buggy as hell. I've already started it three times, then some completed quests from a couple of updates before which are not repeatable are suddenly locked in the quest gallery, etc.
I think I will stop playing this for a while and let the development go a little further. Then I'll start over once more.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Pink would probably be a very easy colour to dye white panties to. Alternatively, I like the idea of the girls wearing knickers coded to the school's colours... but what would the pattern be? Tartan? Stripes?

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes